Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid things I am not doing again.....EVER!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ewwwww!!!! That's one area of my legs I'm glad I don't have problems in! I would not let him do that! My one's a pervy old Dutch guy , having him do the outside hip is bad enough! ..... I think he actually likes it ... and I notice during the massage that maybe he's hands go a little too far inwards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He's also a sadist !

Comment

I was 15, he was an adult and the sports trainer at my high school as well as being my physical therapist, and my dad was always right there....so even if he had been pervy (which he was not) it wouldn't have ever gotten to that point

I will not try to explain multiple realities to my sister...I'll just make her watch SG1
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
        I was 15, he was an adult and the sports trainer at my high school as well as being my physical therapist, and my dad was always right there....so even if he had been pervy (which he was not) it wouldn't have ever gotten to that point

I will not try to explain multiple realities to my sister...I'll just make her watch SG1
        Good idea! I'm trying to get a woman that I babysit for to allow her (elementary age) kids to watch SGA. She said she'd look into it *crosses fingers*

I will not allow myself to sit at the front of a class with a creepy teacher, which is my current delema. He kept looking at me on Monday (first day of school) and needless to say, it's creepy.

Spoiler:
        He taught my brother last year and asked which one of us is worse. I replied that I'm the one with the wire cutters! *evil grin*
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          Good idea! I'm trying to get a woman that I babysit for to allow her (elementary age) kids to watch SGA. She said she'd look into it *crosses fingers*

I will not allow myself to sit at the front of a class with a creepy teacher, which is my current delema. He kept looking at me on Monday (first day of school) and needless to say, it's creepy.

Spoiler:
          He taught my brother last year and asked which one of us is worse. I replied that I'm the one with the wire cutters! *evil grin*
          My kids watch SG1 and SGA with me and they're five and two....I don't like the violence, but they get that it's a tv show and not real (I mean they understand that we can't actually go to other planets through a stargate, as much as they'd like to!)....there's a lot worse out there that those kids could be watching. . . .

My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

Like The Lion King

Hey, creepy teachers are cool
            ... what is it with pervy old Dutch guys being into me *blink, blink*?????

I mean, they're more into me than others....

Comment

My kids watch SG1 and SGA with me and they're five and two....I don't like the violence, but they get that it's a tv show and not real (I mean they understand that we can't actually go to other planets through a stargate, as much as they'd like to!)....there's a lot worse out there that those kids could be watching. . . .

Spoiler:
              I suggested it to the mom the weekend after Mac admitted that he found The Little Mermaids Eric to be hawt and the kids just happened to watch The Little Mermaid 2 (they couldn't come to an agreement, so I picked). I really cannot not look at Eric the same way at this moment to say the least. I'll get over it. Eventually.

Comment

!!!
                Edit: stupid thing won't let me have smilies !!!
                Eidt: entering non-capitilised text seems to work, as I suspected !

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
                  !!!
                  Edit: stupid thing won't let me have smilies !!!
                  Eidt: entering non-capitilised text seems to work, as I suspected !
                  *huggles*

Comment

Spoiler:
                    I suggested it to the mom the weekend after Mac admitted that he found The Little Mermaids Eric to be hawt and the kids just happened to watch The Little Mermaid 2 (they couldn't come to an agreement, so I picked). I really cannot not look at Eric the same way at this moment to say the least. I'll get over it. Eventually.
                    I could tell you some things about the first Little Mermaid movie that would make it hard to watch too....but you're a little too young for me to corrupt like that
                    sigpic

Comment

I could tell you some things about the first Little Mermaid movie that would make it hard to watch too....but you're a little too young for me to corrupt like that
                      YOU BETTER NOT!!! That's my frickin' fave Disney movie (sorry Stitch) for cryin' out loud!!

Stupid things I should know better than to do: Put fingers near dogs mouth/feed dog w/o looking. The feeling of teeth on fingers is not pleasant!!

Comment

I shall never ride down a gravel hill on my bike again and brake at the last second. I went flying over the handlebars because i used the wrong brake and skinned both my hands.

Comment

^EeEEEeeEEeeEEeE!
                          I shall never have my curtains open to soak in the lovely sun-rays and kill all the bad things in my room (!!!) ever again whilst my mum is around 'cause she looks through and tries telling me it's a "chat room" and that the internet is bad *evil glare* ... but since I like it so much, I shall instead rush and shut my curtains when I hear her going out there ! Which is better in my opinion as she has no respect for privacy and just stared in, even if I'm studying/reading a book .....

Comment

*huggles*
                            *counter-throws*
                            !!!
                            Now, that was kindda silly, now wasn't it . Good thing we're on this thread !

.... Disney is the ultimate evil of the world !!! Well... not really, but still !

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
                              *counter-throws*
                              !!!
                              Now, that was kindda silly, now wasn't it . Good thing we're on this thread !

.... Disney is the ultimate evil of the world !!! Well... not really, but still !

Disney's only evils are 2 certain live action franchies which I will not name but should be pretty odvious.

Comment

I shall never again go to Taekwondo practice within an hour of eating cake... and get kicked in the stomach not so gently by a black belt.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X