X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Critter
    I stand corrected meimei...but I will probably forget
    That's what happens when you are older than dirt!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      Sheesh...you turn your back for a day or so and look what happens!! Some of you gals just get out of control!!

ATTENTION!

The following LUSTY WENCHES are to report for punishment and/or further instruction for posting lascivious, lecherous, lewd and libidinous comments regarding tent poles and the erection thereof:

SG1Poz
      sacme
      michelleb
      Ruralstar
      dipsofjazz
      Critter
      Ship Nana
      TameFarrar
      kiwigater
      meimei
      sgt.siler
      ewokmonster*
      (*because she likes punishment from Jack)

Jack's Tent of Detention
      []http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/Mala50/Jack/Prom-JacksTent.jpg[/img]

That is all.
      Jack's Tent of Detention
      If that's what it takes - I'll be bad!
      sigpic
      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

I'm stealing Tame's words cause they are right on

GENIUS PURE GENIUS !!!!!!!
        sigpic
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          Uh...around my way they are called guy ropes! I always wondered what they were for!
          Better ask Mei Mei or her Jack clone
          sigpic

Comment

Sheesh...you turn your back for a day or so and look what happens!! Some of you gals just get out of control!!

ATTENTION!

The following LUSTY WENCHES are to report for punishment and/or further instruction for posting lascivious, lecherous, lewd and libidinous comments regarding tent poles and the erection thereof:

SG1Poz
            sacme
            michelleb
            Ruralstar
            dipsofjazz
            Critter
            Ship Nana
            TameFarrar
            kiwigater
            meimei
            sgt.siler
            ewokmonster*

Jack's Tent of Detention

That is all.

Well look at that!!! I'm first in line to get into THE tent of detention!!!

Hey, no pushing and shoving!!!!
            Ship Nana

Comment

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Mala50

ATTENTION!

SG1Poz
              sacme
              michelleb
              Ruralstar
              dipsofjazz
              Critter
              Ship Nana
              TameFarrar
              Ruralstar
              kiwigater
              sacme
              meimei
              sgt.siler

Should I be ashamed of this or proud? Well I'm proud of course. I've worked too darn hard to be ashamed of my hussyness. Is that a word?

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                I think you're showing favoritism to Astro because she kissed up in a major way and started this very special thread for you...((((Astro)))). But I can't really complain because I would give her some slack too, it may just help her get that tent pole up!!!
                Hey! What favoritism? I love Astro, but didn't you notice that she's standing over there with her hands on her hips and pouting?? (aw, please stop that AC...no stamping of your little feet... nope - it won't work.... )

I didn't cut her any slack! In fact, she has to go back and write something REALLY baaaad....
                sigpic

Comment

Ahem! A quote from the Oxford English Dictionary...

In full guy-rope. A rope, chain, etc., used to guide, secure, or steady something, esp. on a ship; a line helping to hold a tent in place.

I rest my case!!

We were BOTH right!
                  well I *was* going to *try* and defend my answer BUT when I went to Mirriam Webster's online Dictionary and put in Guy Rope THIS is what came up

The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search box to the right.

Suggestions for guy rope:
                  1. grope

NOW how could a Lusty Wench aka Hussy aka Gutter Gal.......pass THAT up
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

That's what happens when you are older than dirt!!
                    What do you mean??? What happens.....really, I don't understand!
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

ATTENTION!

SG1Poz
                      sacme
                      michelleb
                      Ruralstar
                      dipsofjazz
                      Critter
                      Ship Nana
                      TameFarrar
                      kiwigater
                      meimei
                      sgt.siler
                      ewokmonster*

Jack's Tent of Detention

That is all.
                      Hey, why do we need "further instruction for posting lascivious, lecherous, lewd and libidinous comments"!! I thought we were doing pretty well on our own!!

However, considering whose meting out the punishment!!!

*Mei Mei elbows her way to the front of the line!*

Wouldn't want the instructor too worn out for further instruction before I get there!!

Comment

Siler - I'm so glad that you're spending your time wisely....

A shop class sounds good. But I think you might have missed that there's already a "Proper Use of the Itty Bitty Sponge" class that I asked Rural to teach.

So for you and others who might not have seen the entire collection of RDA Academy classes, I've put up all the adverts into a single online 'course catalogue'.

Note: The web page is graphic intensive, so it might be a bit slow to load at first. Also, I added a few new classes today and in honor of the Tent afficionados, I made a slight title change to the Nice Pants! course).

Click on the graphic to go to the ads page:
                        http://tsenvideo.home.mindspring.com/RDAA/RDAACat.jpg

Wonderful work, Mala!! And I love the Nice Pants one!! And the title change to it too!

Comment

Hmmm. For all this *ahem* tent erecting going on, do you need "Guy Ropes", or would you like to borrow mine?
                          No, thanks, I have the fuzzy handcuffs....

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                            LOL meimei...Fuzzy Handcuffs.....critter wanders off snickering......darn it!...there I go talking like meimei again....critter is sinking.....sinking NOT slinking!!!
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Siler - I'm so glad that you're spending your time wisely....

A shop class sounds good. But I think you might have missed that there's already a "Proper Use of the Itty Bitty Sponge" class that I asked Rural to teach.

So for you and others who might not have seen the entire collection of RDA Academy classes, I've put up all the adverts into a single online 'course catalogue'.

Note: The web page is graphic intensive, so it might be a bit slow to load at first. Also, I added a few new classes today and in honor of the Tent afficionados, I made a slight title change to the Nice Pants! course).

Please excuse my fuzzy brain. I've been thunking pretty *hard* over the options I have to chose from for classes. I do remember Rural's "proper use of the ity bity sponge" class.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                And I'll trust that you'll put those back in my bedside nightstand. *stands with hands on hips*

Comment

Working...
                                X