This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    You noticed that too? Oh, Jack has beautiful hands...long, lithe fingers...quite capable, I'm sure!

Pete's fingers are just.... stubby digits.

And if hands are any indication of.... hmmmm... ummmm... heck. I'm at a loss of proper PG words here.

Let's see... if they are any indication of packaging.... no that ain't going to do it.

If they are any indication of tent pole dimensions... then Jack most definitely ain't got nothin' to worry about.
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

You noticed that too? Oh, Jack has beautiful hands...long, lithe fingers...quite capable, I'm sure!

Pete's fingers are just.... stubby digits.

You're right Mala ..Jack has the most beautiful hands ..I particularly noticed it in the episode "Shades of Grey!!" ..when he walks in his corridor late at night ..to have a look through the window and we see his hands lifting the blind ...he sees a car parked outside ..and then He's thinking bringing his fingers to his lips .....Beautiful fingers expressions there

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
        We’re supposed to believe he was arched that far off the wall because he was trying to show you both where you missed a spot on his boot?????
        He was left with quite a smile on his face. I mean he could see his own face in the shine on his.....*cough* ....boots.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          You're right Mala ..Jack has the most beautiful hands ..I particularly noticed it in the episode "Shades of Grey!!" ..when he walks in his corridor late at night ..to have a look through the window and we see his hands lifting the blind ...he sees a car parked outside ..and then He's thinking bringing his fingers to his lips .....Beautiful fingers expressions there

Caty
          Hi Caty! I remember that scene.... Everything about Jack looks good in that episode...

Let me see... Here they are: I have those caps!

3.18 Shades of Grey

Last edited by Mala50; 11 December 2004, 07:40 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
            Allow me to be the first to say that I have just the clam for Jack. I mean I've been oyster diving off the reef all day and I just so happend to find some cockles. So I have a cockle for him. Do you think if I collect enough that Jack would make me a pearl necklace?
            What Oz said. We were just doing some polishing. Keeping things nice and shiny.
            LOL Siler...do you have to work at this smooth speech making or does it come naturallY?????

AND I cannot believe we are still beating the pole erecting subject. FCOL isn't there anything else to talk about around here???
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
              LOL Siler...do you have to work at this smooth speech making or does it come naturallY?????

AND I cannot believe we are still beating the pole erecting subject. FCOL isn't there anything else to talk about around here???
              It comes naturally of course. No extra help needed.

Beating the pole erecting subject?!?! Is there a better way to spend your time? I challenge you to ...come...up with another. *huffs*

Comment

It comes naturally of course. No extra help needed.

Beating the pole erecting subject?!?! Is there a better way to spend your time? I challenge you to ...come...up with another. *huffs*
                *continues tapping fingers on desk*
                Yes Critter... please do share.

Jack skiiing? (It *is* a sport requiring poles.)
                Jack horseback riding? (Requires... well, *riding*)
                Jack swimming? (Wet!Jack!!!!! )
                Jumping Jacks?

Hmmm..... RDA Academy. Intramural Sports. The Olympics. Hmmm....

The Jack Olympics...
                The 100-meter Hussy Dash
                The *long* jump
                The hurdles....
                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

I went Xmas shopping this afternoon (yes, that's right, I DO have a death wish ........... but only so Jack can *cough* revive me *cough cough* perhaps he could put those long slender fingers to work?? ).

Aaaaanyway, (the gutterish nature of the thread overwhelmed me there for a minute ), I was picking out wrapping paper, and I just HAD to pick the one with penguins all over it I am gonna laugh myself silly when people open my gifts

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                    Shush.... I'm fleeing from the Daniel Thunkers... Made a wrong turn on the way to see Jack and landed in the Daniel thunk thread... Such pretty pics of Daniel... Kinda borrowed a Daniel clone...

I'll put him back... Later... Much, much, much later....
                    Meimei... you bad!

Comment

Hi Caty! I remember that scene.... Everything about Jack looks good in that episode...

Let me see... Here they are: I have those caps!

3.18 Shades of Grey
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...adesGr-J01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...adesGr-J02.jpg

This is abosolutely gorgeous Mala Thank you ....beautiful hand expressions Whattaman

Caty

Comment

Coooffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Why haven't those stupid dogs learned how to make coffee yet?

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                          I went Xmas shopping this afternoon (yes, that's right, I DO have a death wish ........... but only so Jack can *cough* revive me *cough cough* perhaps he could put those long slender fingers to work?? ).

Aaaaanyway, (the gutterish nature of the thread overwhelmed me there for a minute ), I was picking out wrapping paper, and I just HAD to pick the one with penguins all over it I am gonna laugh myself silly when people open my gifts
                          That's what I did when I saw some christmas cards with a penguin on it. I just had to buy them. Of course they will be wasted on people who won't have a clue.
                          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                            Well, I just got here, so I was talking about camping experiences for only
                            a few hours. :-P

Sure, there's LOTS of stuff to talk about! RDA's lips for one, specifically
                            the bottom lip.

There are eybrows, eyelashes (so luscious and long, for a man! Love the
                            eyelashes.) There are those lithe and lovely fingers -- Wow! There's the
                            neck, the hollow where it meets the torso. There are arms and thighs and
                            a butt.

The voice! Let's not forget the voice. Egads!

Oh! But do you mean someone OTHER than RDA? After all, this isn't the
                            RDA Thunk Thread. But this man is so much a part of "Mala's World."
                            Isn't he? How can we NOT talk about him?

I ask you.

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                            appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                            full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                            in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                              Jack (thinking): Why can't I get this damn knot undone? She'll have her boots off before I can even get mine untied. What does she mean I have to have my shoes off before the tent can be erected? The tent is ERECT!
                              LOL (twice!) Very clever photo caption.
                              I think I'll hang this on a wall of my shanty.

Jack and Sam, camping happily forever after!

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                              appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                              full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Yes! It was an INNOCENT pic! I only make innocent pics...

What you lusty wenches think I'm doing is all in your hussy minds!
                                Yes, of course. And you are a pure and innocent 14-year old girl.
                                How could you ever imply anything untoward or improper?

YES! Jack is the Alpha Male in the SG-1 universe
                                AND MALA's WORLD!!

Some gals may squee for others, but Jack is THE MAN... NO doubt about it!

Holy Mother of Perpetual Motion!

What a great photo -- as Poz says, very much like a Cary Grant shot.
                                (Wouldn't I just like to get Jack in a North by Northwest position?! Don't need
                                any crop dusters to get us down in that corn field, I tell you!)

Yes, this picture makes me squee. Thanks Mala!

Comment

Working...
                                X