This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Critter
    Girls quit bickering or Mala will take your handcuffs away from you. She was quite testy earlier today if you recall. You two really need to find better hiding places than bedsides....I mean really, haven't you learned anything around here????
    Knowing those 2 accomplished hussies, they have their *spares* hidden around the house masquerading as innocent household items......
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

We had a question over in the Daniel thread, and I figured you would have the answers. Our Daniel clones come tied. Is it acceptable for me to keep them tied in their box, or is that cruel? Do I have to keep them untied and the tie them up before passing them out? Is this covered in the Care of Clones class???
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
        Knowing those 2 accomplished hussies, they have their *spares* hidden around the house masquerading as innocent household items......
        LOL. No doubt SS.
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Who told you?!?!

Comment

Of course.... weiners in buns (or was that weiners and buns??? ) are a tent specialty.

It's just more a matter of who's.... uhhhmmmm... that is - what's on top.
            Will there be *condiments*?

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
              Who told you?!?!
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                so how's the tent coming with James? does he know first-hand of your great skill and cumm-- er, cunning?

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                  Sheesh...you turn your back for a day or so and look what happens!! Some of you gals just get out of control!!

ATTENTION!

The following LUSTY WENCHES are to report for punishment and/or further instruction for posting lascivious, lecherous, lewd and libidinous comments regarding tent poles and the erection thereof:

SG1Poz
                  sacme
                  michelleb
                  Ruralstar
                  dipsofjazz
                  Critter
                  Ship Nana
                  TameFarrar
                  kiwigater
                  meimei
                  sgt.siler
                  ewokmonster*
                  (*because she likes punishment from Jack)

Jack's Tent of Detention

That is all.
                  Hmmm… SS notices she wasn’t included... Though she does acknowledge she hasn’t posted much this week…..

So that I may get called in for immediate detention attention in the *big* tent…………

* Does it matter that in the strong winds I had to grab the tent pole tight to keep it firmly in place?
                  * Or that when things got wet & it started falling that I had to grip certain parts of the tent pole and surrounding structure using my mouth and my hands to help it stay up?
                  * Or that when everything started trembling something terribly (or was that wonderfully?) I let out a loud cry?
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                    We had a question over in the Daniel thread, and I figured you would have the answers. Our Daniel clones come tied. Is it acceptable for me to keep them tied in their box, or is that cruel? Do I have to keep them untied and the tie them up before passing them out? Is this covered in the Care of Clones class???
                    Many clones like to stay tied up...... Guess it's a matter of what's the most pleasing arrangement for Clone and Mistress......

Comment

Hmmm… SS notices she wasn’t included... Though she does acknowledge she hasn’t posted much this week…..

So that I may get called in for immediate detention attention in the *big* tent…………

* Does it matter that in the strong winds I had to grab the tent pole tight to keep it firmly in place?
                      * Or that when things got wet & it started falling that I had to grip certain parts of the tent pole and surrounding structure using my mouth and my hands to help it stay up?
                      * Or that when everything started trembling something terribly (or was that wonderfully?) I let out a loud cry?
                      To the head of the line with you! Perhaps you would gladly serve your time for punishment by teaching the *tent erection* classes. I mean we much teach these hussies how to put up a proper tent.

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                        Who told you?!?!
                        I saw them in use... as curtain tiebacks.... pulls for the light in the hall closet... Siler was using another of hers as a belt buckle... heck MM even kept had a couple looped together to make a doggie collar for Frankie thinking we wouldn't notice that!

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                          Well here we do let our Jack clones roam freely and *interact* with whom they choose . It seems to keep everyone happy that way ...and no one minds as all Jack clones do KNOW who they belong to and find their way home each evening.

Certain clones ARE labled (such as mine ) and are more for *Eye candy* purposes as *some* of our Hussies, Lusty Wenches, Gutter Gals, et al can be a ............ bit shall we say exhuberant ..*glares at Siler and Mei Mei*.... and so repair bills can get a bit high

It is however up to you as *Keeper of the clones* just how you want to do things
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            Well here we do let our Jack clones roam freely and *interact* with whom they choose . It seems to keep everyone happy that way ...and no one minds as all Jack clones do KNOW who they belong to and find their way home each evening.

Certain clones ARE labled (such as mine ) and are more for *Eye candy* purposes as *some* of our Hussies, Lusty Wenches, Gutter Gals, et al can be a ............ bit shall we say exhuberant ..*glares at Siler and Mei Mei*.... and so repair bills can get a bit high

It is however up to you as *Keeper of the clones* just how you want to do things
                            Hey...I may be a bit exhuberant as you say, but my clone is well cared for. He is well compensated.

Comment

OY! All this clone talk is getting me all worked up. I'm going to go for a jog to release some of the tension before my clone wakes up. I don't want to wear him out again....er I mean.....*bolts to the door*

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

Ummmm I don't let mine roam anymore...

*eyes Siler and nods head in her direction*

I learned you do have to watch out for the Corrupter of Clones over there...

Comment

Working...
                                X