This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rune
    OMG!!!!!!! ((((((Mala))))) I have snurched, I have squee'd and I have breathed into a brown paper bag.

Ohhh I love Jack in all his varying camos but desert camo is just soooooo yummy. Thank you for the big Jack with straps, um strappin Jack .. um *brain frizzles*
    Mmmmm, strappin' strapped Jack... Notice how the straps just accentuate those thighs....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      Oh, I'm afraid you've got the dates wrong SS. Oz's birthday was 2 weeks ago... And she even paid a visit! (It was actually during the week of the 10th - I'll try to find her post)... Her birthday and Rural's are the same: April 8th.

But thanks for sprucing up MW, (((SS)))) Everyone here knows how much I enjoy wallowing in my "Bad Housekeeping" skills...
      LOL! Well.... I did say MW'ers were watching in amusement! This time over my latest attack of senior momentitis. (I had looked over the calendar of birthdates and could have sworn it was May's b-days... and went ahead and ignored that little dejavu feeling I had....)

*slings hot pink boa over shoulder and slinks back toward the bathroom where Part 1 of spring cleaning awaits*
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Well, since Bev isn't here to do her smiley duties....
        Jolly good. Keep up the good work.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
          LOL! Well.... I did say MW'ers were watching in amusement! This time over my latest attack of senior momentitis. (I had looked over the calendar of birthdates and could have sworn it was May's b-days... and went ahead and ignored that little dejavu feeling I had....)

*slings hot pink boa over shoulder and slinks back toward the bathroom where Part 1 of spring cleaning awaits*
          Silly you! You're too young for what Bev calls, CRAFT moments! Btw, I found the post:

Oz's
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=10083

and btw, you replied!
          sigpic

Comment

Clean up in aisle 12.... OK, who has that mop smiley?!?
            Why do I get all the messy jobs?
            sigpic

Comment

*whimper* desert camo too.

Hubs team just got thru to the FA cup final here (soccer) so the noise level / excitement is out of this world, I feel a headache coming on.

A quiet moment with the man is prescribed methinks (quiet moment, hah!)

Just look? I want to do more. What I have in mind also starts with an 'L' and ends in a 'K'.
              sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                Why do I get all the messy jobs?
                Um, because I don't want to do them?!?

OK, here you go, Bev.... have a Guinness...

sigpic

Comment

Mmmmm, strappin' strapped Jack... Notice how the straps just accentuate those thighs....

*peels eyes off those thighs* ohhhhh to be the one who gets to hitch em up - the straps not the thighs - *snicker* and then check to ensure they're a snug fit of course .... *burble*

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                    Just look? I want to do more. What I have in mind also starts with an 'L' and ends in a 'K'.
                    On you and me both QE. Swap that 'L' for an 'S', leave the 'K' and throw in a 'C' and a 'U' - not necessarily in that order and I'm happy *grin*

Comment

Um, because I don't want to do them?!?

OK, here you go, Bev.... have a Guinness...

Woohoo! Thanks Mala.
                      sigpic

Comment

Here's something that is ODD, but TRUE?...

I've been curious about the number of views on this thread and the number of 'guests' we have at times... So I periodically started to keep track of the # of posts and the # of views of Mala's World (go to the first page of the Off-Topic section and look at the numbers next to the thread title). I noted the numbers that were there when I stopped reading and when I came online again - and the number of views of this silly thread are astounding - well, to me, that is...

When I left yesterday, there were 10,380 posts and 100,059 views. Just now, when I looked at the numbers, there were 10,436 posts and 100,563 views... Now posts are tangible and those I can verify with my eyes...but over 500 views in less than a day?!? (no, they're not all MINE!)

Ai-carumba! Who'd a thunk it?
                        (Try it yourself!)
                        sigpic

Comment

*peels eyes off those thighs* ohhhhh to be the one who gets to hitch em up - the straps not the thighs - *snicker* and then check to ensure they're a snug fit of course .... *burble*
                          Again, you're talking about the straps, not the thighs, right?!?

Yes, I'm kinda sloooow....
                          sigpic

Comment

Again, you're talking about the straps, not the thighs, right?!?

Yes, I'm kinda sloooow....
                            Straps or thighs? Thighs or straps? I'm saying nothing least I incriminate myself even further *smirk*

Comment

Straps or thighs? Thighs or straps? I'm saying nothing least I incriminate myself even further *smirk*
                              Further up the thigh, ya mean?
                              sigpic
                              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Don't mind me, I just doing a little research here...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X