This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    Hey Gatebee. Your spidey sense must be very good as I was just talking about you. Look at my last post above this and there's a wee present for you.

Gatebee????? Gatebee????? Where'd she go????? *sob* Is it something I said????????????
    Yes.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Yes.
      Hey you! Kliggy----> <----Bev
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
        Well, you know what a wise colonel once said: If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try, try, try, try again.
        *laughs* I'm flattered that you have such confidence in me

Comment

Hey you! Kliggy----> <----Bev
          LOL! Now is that nice? My head hurts now.
          sigpic

Comment

Heh, I am in trouble with hubs.

He was getting ready to go out and asked me 'Where are the silver hair scissors?'

He then asked why I was suddenly smirking, seconds before the penny dropped and he realised I'd translated that to 'silver hair scissors' although in all probability I doubt I even registered the word 'scissors' at all & had gone off on some happy little RDA-fuelled tangent of my own.

Cue one mocking & sarcastic response worthy of the man himself.

It's not just me is it? He should have just said just 'scissors' ... shouldn't he? *looks furtive*

*sorry if you already read that in my LJ I just wanted to share it here where I know you'll all understand!*

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
              I am so excited for Jack next season!!! I really am. Especially after seeing that clip that majorshrl posted the link for! He looks nice and healthy! And of course I can't wait to see all the new caps that come from his parts!

I am hopeful that he'll have more beefy parts when he is shown. And not the silly crap that they gave us at the beginning of season 9.

I will also say that the reason that I watched this season was because I was hoping that Jack would return in all his glory and I wanted to make sure that I understood the story if, by some chance, he came back for good!
              My thoughts on what I would like to see on Season 10

sigpic
              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                LOL! Now is that nice? My head hurts now.
                Perhaps not nice, but it was great fun!!! hehehe!
                sigpic

Comment

Hey! Where did everyone go? Is it something I said? Oh well, just as well I have Jack's yoyo to play with

Hmmm...Jack and play in the same sentence....mmmmmmm!!!

BTW: Was it Gatebee that was looking for a French Horn smiley? I found one.. If anyone sees her, perhaps you can mention it. Merci, chums.
                  BIG HUGS TO BEV .... yes it was I looking for a french horn smilie.... squeeeeeeeeee .... thank you so much

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                    BIG HUGS TO BEV .... yes it was I looking for a french horn smilie.... squeeeeeeeeee .... thank you so much
                    Does this mean that Gatebee is going to bring all the band back together I mean the real one

Gatebee... do you have contacts with RDA and haven't told us???

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                      Heh, I am in trouble with hubs.

He was getting ready to go out and asked me 'Where are the silver hair scissors?'

He then asked why I was suddenly smirking, seconds before the penny dropped and he realised I'd translated that to 'silver hair scissors' although in all probability I doubt I even registered the word 'scissors' at all & had gone off on some happy little RDA-fuelled tangent of my own.

Cue one mocking & sarcastic response worthy of the man himself.

It's not just me is it? He should have just said just 'scissors' ... shouldn't he? *looks furtive*

*sorry if you already read that in my LJ I just wanted to share it here where I know you'll all understand!*
                      I think it was a trap. Unless, of course you have several pairs of different colored hair scissors, you were framed!
                      sigpic
                      ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                        I think it was a trap. Unless, of course you have several pairs of different colored hair scissors, you were framed!
                        That's it, I was framed! Ahhhh *slaps head* I was so dumb, dumb, dumb! (quiet at the back there)

*yawns* falling asleep here too, g'nite (((((MW))))

Comment

*flits around MW with the feather boa, errr, duster*

*squirts essence of Jack into the shallow end*

*looks up at MW'er's watching in amusement*

Hey! OzGirl's birthday is two Saturdays from now... we have to get the place all gussied *coughs* hussied up to celebrate the b-day of the Woman With A Way With Words.....
                          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                            This might ruin my credibility on this thread (yeah, right, like I have any!) but I liked Martouf and was quite upset when they got rid of him. He was such a kind and gentle soul....sort of like me!
                            Yep. And Critter has the blinding white teeth too!

*runs out of thread giggling*
                            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                              You mean when this guy appeared?!?

Spoiler:

It's my Martouf smiley!

I can't help reposting it.... It's so stupid it still makes me laugh...
                              ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! OG >>I think I peed myself !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                                (((Critter))) There is hope, lots of hope...

I posted this in the shipper thread.

RDA is all in .... just need TPTB to use him...
                                AHH! Where'd you find this quote? He said that? WOOHOO!!

Comment

Working...
                                X