X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      Oh, I forgot! I told Jack that you gals wanted reciprocal treatment, but now he's just confused...

*laughing* ohhhh my, one itty bitty little sponge ... He won't be confused for long, I'll show him what to do ... *casually tips glass of water over herself* ooh whoops ... JaaaaaacK? A little help here?

(((Mala))) that one made my day and yes the time zones do suck indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
        As opposed to hussies that....nevermind....PG forum...

waterfall
        If I said I'm sorry but I just don't understand where you're going with that one, do you think I'd get away with it ? *tries for her demure look again*

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          Bye BI. Hehehehehehe! I crack myself up at times.....or perhaps I've just cracked?
          Perhaps?!?

sigpic

Comment

*groans* ooooooh boink!

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
              *laughing* ohhhh my, one itty bitty little sponge ... He won't be confused for long, I'll show him what to do ... *casually tips glass of water over herself* ooh whoops ... JaaaaaacK? A little help here?

(((Mala))) that one made my day and yes the time zones do suck indeed!
              Rune! I'm sorry I didn't see you there. I was busy making the new thumbsdown smiley sign.

What do you think?

sigpic

Comment

Rune! I'm sorry I didn't see you there. I was busy making the new thumbsdown smiley sign.

What do you think?

Hiya Mala
                I think it's perfect! I can hear Jack growling that right now!

I was in stealth mode BTW

Comment

Oh, I like it when Jack growls....

sigpic

Comment

Oh, I like it when Jack growls....

I certainly wouldn't be complaining if he growled in my direction, growls, howls, moans, groans, snarls, whispers, whimpers ... um ... it's all good

And that cap is just boinkalicious too

Noodles, gotta take the daughter off to a party, hopefully be back to drool again later ((((M))))

Comment

I certainly wouldn't be complaining if he growled in my direction, growls, howls, moans, groans, snarls, whispers, whimpers ... um ... it's all good

And that cap is just boinkalicious too

Noodles, gotta take the daughter off to a party, hopefully be back to drool again later ((((M))))
                      Bye! Hope to see you soon, Rune. I've got to do some errands now too.

sigpic

Comment

If I said I'm sorry but I just don't understand where you're going with that one, do you think I'd get away with it ? *tries for her demure look again* http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/...-oneeybrow.gif
                        Well, you know what a wise colonel once said: If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try, try, try, try again.
                        sigpic
                        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Hey! Where did everyone go? Is it something I said? Oh well, just as well I have Jack's yoyo to play with

Hmmm...Jack and play in the same sentence....mmmmmmm!!!

BTW: Was it Gatebee that was looking for a French Horn smiley? I found one.. If anyone sees her, perhaps you can mention it. Merci, chums.
                          sigpic

Comment

wow where did this come from Mala ... very nice behind the scene

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                              Hey! Where did everyone go? Is it something I said? Oh well, just as well I have Jack's yoyo to play with

Hmmm...Jack and play in the same sentence....mmmmmmm!!!

BTW: Was it Gatebee that was looking for a French Horn smiley? I found one.. If anyone sees her, perhaps you can mention it. Merci, chums.
                              Play......Jack........up and down ............Alright!!
                              sigpic
                              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Hey Gatebee. Your spidey sense must be very good as I was just talking about you. Look at my last post above this and there's a wee present for you.

Gatebee????? Gatebee????? Where'd she go????? *sob* Is it something I said????????????
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X