• Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I've gotta go now... Hope you enjoyed the pics!

Ok, here are the numbers....

The last time I was on MW last night:

Posts = 10,490 Views=100,898

Right now:

Posts = 10,518 Views=101,214

Who are you people?!?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50

Oh what I'd give for a snuggle and a nibble at that neck.

Comment

He's feeling kind of feverish, here.... Where'd that itty bitty sponge go?

I got it! Nurse Shirl to the rescue. Gently does it now, little ruffle of the hair all better now?

Comment

Right now:

Who are you people?!?

Well I admittedly lurk throughout the day, just drooling at the man. A lot of times, I don't have a lot to say.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                  My PS muse came back today! Guess I really didn't want to do much spring cleaning? (Did do a bunch of clothes washing though...) It'll be a busy week at work, so I likely won't be on much, but I wanted to share this evening's messing around/creativity with MW'ers.

(edited to add: Yes Poz, in answer to your question) this and the other (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...etchstyle1.jpg) were made with Photoshop. I don't have the full blown professional version of PS - just PS Elements v.3. But it's a pretty good program for amateurs like me. )

Love this ! Royal blue being my favorite color!

I can't figure out PSE!! I put it aside due to frustration with working with layers. I would love to be able to do my own sigs and such. I'll try again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                    Love this ! Royal blue being my favorite color!

I can't figure out PSE!! I put it aside due to frustration with working with layers. I would love to be able to do my own sigs and such. I'll try again soon.

[/CENTER]

You and me both!! and I desperatly want to figure out how to zat someone out of a pic. At the set tours, we didn't have enough time for individual pics in front of the SGC gate, but I did manage to get one of myself with only one other person in the shot. I just want to make them disappear so I have a nice pic.
                    sig by PM

Comment

Ok, so I have a few pics of my addition to share. It's still not done, but I am finally seeing the finish line.

New laundry room, as seen from new hall. I still have to grout between the tiles, but it's just about done.

New hall as seen from the laundry room. I have to put up the trim around the doors. Kids two new bedrooms on the left, my new room straight ahead.

Woo-hoo!!! We've been working on this for over a year. I can't believe we are so close to being done. I have no idea what I'll do with all my free time. Actually, getting the Jack clones out of moth balls will be good start.
                      sig by PM

Comment

ooooooooo, be still my heart!

*deep sigh*

That is one of my alltime favorite moments. Says so much about both men, whom we dearly love. The sadness of it, the softness......melts me into a limpid pool of butter. *even deeper sigh*
                        Titania of the V V

Keeper of the Quantum Mirror
                        (I swear, it's in my basement!)

Comment

He's feeling kind of feverish, here.... Where'd that itty bitty sponge go?

LASHES! EYELIDS!
                          I'm the one that's feverish now....YE GODS, I MUST HAVE THIS MAN!!!
                          Titania of the V V

Keeper of the Quantum Mirror
                          (I swear, it's in my basement!)

Comment

Silly you! You're too young for what Bev calls, CRAFT moments! Btw, I found the post:

Oz's
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=10083

and btw, you replied!
                            ROFL!

Now that's what I call a CRAFT moment!

Comment

Right now:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...HolyHannah.gifWho are you people?!?
                              We are indeed a productive bunch of hussies.

You've all been busy lately. I can barely keep up! I spent the last two days working out in the yard. My yard is starting to look much better. I'm burnt to a crisp, but the flower gardens are really coming along.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                                You and me both!! and I desperatly want to figure out how to zat someone out of a pic. At the set tours, we didn't have enough time for individual pics in front of the SGC gate, but I did manage to get one of myself with only one other person in the shot. I just want to make them disappear so I have a nice pic.
                                The clone tool is what I use to "zat" most things out. Dang it... I thought I had the "befores" of these pics.... I'll have to upload them from home if I still have them. Pretty sure I do.

In the 'real' pic there's a woman behind him with her hands on his shoulders and head off to his right..... IIRC she took up a heck of a big portion of the right side of him... Had to recreate a lot of bedspread, the wall and re-"paint" the right half of the painting on the wall 'cause she was so big!!!

And on this one I zatted out about 4 or 5 other people to Jack's left. Cloned the dirt/sand and leaves/shrubbery etc. over top of them.

And Poz.... I know your frustration with layers since I wanted to make an animation almost right after I bought PSE & you have to use layers in PSE to do animations. The booklet that came with PSE2 wasn’t much help nor was their on-line stuff. But I figured it out (after a major whine and vent to Mala way back when) and now can say… Layers Are Our Friends! (I do have a “cheat sheet” that I've sent to a few people about layers… maybe if I remember this evening (‘cause it’s at home in a WORD document) I’ll paste it in here in under a spoiler cut.) (It’s too big to PM. ) It's just a quick and dirty way I initially found to do things in layers. Best thing to do is to mess around with it and make mistakes and find out what works best for you.

*sighs* And now back to work.... Fun Fun. Shouldn't have snuck on here - got some things that really need done on a tight deadline, but..... needed a break from it.

(((All))))
                                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Working...
                                X