This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rune
    Sadly I fear you're right. I'm just glad he can't read my mind ... at least I don't think he can *runs off to make aluminium foil hat and avoid restraining order*

And yes, I think we're thinking along the same thunk, in fact the very same thunk as Mala thought I thought she might have thought -

You want me to stop, right? Oh look! There! Nesting towels!!!
    I'm thunking what you're thunking I'm thinking, which I think you are thinking, too.

Come summer, will I found a new supply of wash clothes out in the bushes, ya think?
    sigpic
    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Are we talking about those sexy reading glasses?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
        I put up two web pages of screencaps from the SG1 200th Episode video clip - just a few more in addition to ones that I've posted today.

STARGATE SG-1 200TH EPISODE - CTV 4/18/06
        http://www.madmala.com/sg1jack/SG1200/SG1200_01.htm

Note: the caps are not in chronological order. I have a page of all RDA first and then some caps of the rest of the show. It's a matter of priorities!
        Mala, these caps are great! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

*bounces in*

Just wanted to share this that I adapted (or was it cloned?) from Mala's sweet little cake eating Jack smiley. Mala was nice enough not to pound me for my cheek and what's more she even fixed it for me after my inept PS skills had taken their horrible toll.

Cutie-pie Jack! ... *ahem*

(((((Mala))))
          Woohoo! More fun Jacks to play with! (or should that be more fun playing with Jack?)
          sigpic

Comment

I like playing with Jacks.

You're never too old to do something goofy.
            sigpic
            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Nestling them where exactly Mala?

Whoops, don't know how that extra L worked it's way in *smirk*

And on that note I am gonna take my happy self off to bed I think (((((hugs)))))) seeya soon
              Nesting or nestling, they're together...

Seems I left to eat dinner as you were heading off to bed...damn time zones...
              sigpic

Comment

*smiles innocently* well I meant since I'd helped you when you were wet earlier maybe you'd like to return the favour with me...
                Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                You'll have to pat me dry now, Jack.
                Oh, I forgot! I told Jack that you gals wanted reciprocal treatment, but now he's just confused...

sigpic

Comment

Nesting or nestling, they're together...

Seems I left to eat dinner as you were heading off to bed...damn time zones...
                  Well I've finished my lunch, so I can play here.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, I forgot! I told Jack that you gals wanted reciprocal treatment, but now he's just confused...

Oh look Jack. I'm all wet. Why don't you use your itty-bitty sponge here.....and here....and....?
                    sigpic

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...k_ibsponge.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mala, you ARE the master!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waterfall

Comment

We'll be the cleanest hussies in Hussydom! Noone will ever leave their shower again.
                        We'd be all pruny. Is that a word? Pruny?

Comment

Siler and Kiwi used to joke about the fact that my flat is in an area of Edinburgh that is near the docks, and led to discussions about my 'extra' night job! There was mention of a red light in my window, and me wearing a red tube top. I, of course, don't understand what they were talking about.
                          *fondly remembers* That's the light that turns like a police car. It's next to the flickering sign proclaiming it's Bev's flat. She wears a cheap vinal mini skirt. It's got a few cracks, but it doesn't matter since it doesn't get much use.

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...s/Jack_doh.gif Actually, I knew what you meant, but I thought it would be more fun to spit...

(he's such a boy...)
                            Jack doesn't like hussies that spit.

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                              Jack doesn't like hussies that spit.
                              As opposed to hussies that....nevermind....PG forum...

waterfall

Comment

Here are a few of my caps from the video clip that majorshrl shared with us yesterday. Yes, she deserves the credit - she announced it here first!

The Man is indeed looking fine.......

*sobs* The windows player that pops up to play it doesn't work on this computer. I cannot figure out for the life of me why! It's been doing this to me for a long time. It's just that particular pop up window with that player. I see the window and the player so it's not a popup blocker. It's that darned player.

Comment

Working...
                                X