This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Thanks, Meimei! It's one of my latest favorites. When I was making it, it reminded me of one of those old movie star photos... *sigh*

It's mine and I'm repeating it! (sorry hussies, I'm not lending this one out)

Cary Grant maybe??? Oh, come on Mala, I gotta have this one. I'll pay ya for it!

Poz

Comment

Sheesh...you turn your back for a day or so and look what happens!! Some of you gals just get out of control!!

ATTENTION!

The following LUSTY WENCHES are to report for punishment and/or further instruction for posting lascivious, lecherous, lewd and libidinous comments regarding tent poles and the erection thereof:

SG1Poz
      sacme
      michelleb
      Ruralstar
      dipsofjazz
      Critter
      Ship Nana
      TameFarrar
      kiwigater
      meimei
      sgt.siler
      ewokmonster*
      (*because she likes punishment from Jack)

Jack's Tent of Detention

That is all.
      Hey!! I just got here! Give me a chance to earn my punishment.....geesh
      I love camping! Tents,poles and stakes plus a little cord you need for tying...Can I be punished first?? Please..Huh! Huh?

Poz

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
        meimei, you can run, but you can never hide. You can keep the Daniel clone as long as you like, I've got plenty in the boxes.
        Thanks! Tomorrow is my Jack clone's day off... We had to renegotiate his contract due to a slight, eh, mishap... Involving alcohol.... Anywho....

You know what they say... Variety is the spice of life!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
          Hey!! I just got here! Give me a chance to earn my punishment.....geesh
          I love camping! Tents,poles and stakes plus a little cord you need for tying...Can I be punished first?? Please..Huh! Huh?

Poz
          Wait a minute, Poz! I just noticed that you're as big a hussy as the rest...you're already #1 on the list!

ATTENTION!

The following LUSTY WENCHES are to report for punishment and/or further instruction for posting lascivious, lecherous, lewd and libidinous comments regarding tent poles and the erection thereof:

SG1Poz
          sacme
          michelleb
          Ruralstar
          dipsofjazz
          Critter
          Ship Nana
          TameFarrar
          kiwigater
          meimei
          sgt.siler
          ewokmonster*
          ShimmeringStar
          Astronomicalchick
          Ozgirl

Did I miss anyone??
          Last edited by Mala50; 12 December 2004, 03:11 AM. Reason: Poz forgot she already made the list
          sigpic

Comment

Siler - I'm so glad that you're spending your time wisely....

A shop class sounds good. But I think you might have missed that there's already a "Proper Use of the Itty Bitty Sponge" class that I asked Rural to teach.

So for you and others who might not have seen the entire collection of RDA Academy classes, I've put up all the adverts into a single online 'course catalogue'.

Note: The web page is graphic intensive, so it might be a bit slow to load at first. Also, I added a few new classes today and in honor of the Tent afficionados, I made a slight title change to the Nice Pants! course).

Click on the graphic to go to the ads page:

Mala can I instuct the CPR course? We'll have to first take a refresher course before we demonstrate for the Hussy bunch here. I have chapstick by the ready

Poz

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
              Hmmm… SS notices she wasn’t included... Though she does acknowledge she hasn’t posted much this week…..

So that I may get called in for immediate detention attention in the *big* tent…………

* Does it matter that in the strong winds I had to grab the tent pole tight to keep it firmly in place?
              * Or that when things got wet & it started falling that I had to grip certain parts of the tent pole and surrounding structure using my mouth and my hands to help it stay up?
              * Or that when everything started trembling something terribly (or was that wonderfully?) I let out a loud cry?
              Oh please tell me you didn't lick the pole and have your tongue stick to it!

Poz

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                Oh please tell me you didn't lick the pole and have your tongue stick to it!

Poz
                Where we went camping things were quite *hot.*

So, no… the tent pole was too well-oiled and slick to lick… Had to do that 24K test instead… y’know… bite it so as to test its relative hardness/softness…
                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                  Hi All!

You probably don't know me, but Mala said I should come over here to visit.
                  So... *OzGirl hauls trunk into gutter* ... here I am! I've decided to start a
                  new Hussy life in a new gutter.

*Looks around* Is this the shallowest part? I need the shallowest part.
                  Seems sweaty enough. Smells lusty enough. There's a nice pheromone
                  mist swirling about. OK. Here it shall be then. Mala's Place. Well, this
                  little dead-end spot is OzGirl's Nook. Or is it a den? Of Iniquity?

(Well, of course it is! But we won't tell anyone. They don't know
                  me after all, and I can start a new life... )

*Plops the trunk down and pulls out the building materials.*

First I must build my lovely abode from clarinet reeds and scotch tape.
                  I swear it will have wall-to-wall floors, and several beds -- all the better
                  to entertain Jack,
                  you see. A fridge full of Guinness. Some dangly beaded
                  door curtains and cheap rummage-sale decor. Yes!!

Oh, and Tame, I've kept all the different colored feathered boas you've
                  given me. So if you need to borrow one, be my guest.

Shoot. Can't seem to locate the defibrillator paddles. Can't...let...the
                  droolage get to me. *pant pant pant* (All I can think of, is RDA's pants,
                  pants, pants
                  !)
                  (((((((((OZ)))))))))) You came......um....I mean.....Welcome!
                  sigpic

Comment

ATTENTION!

sacme
                    michelleb
                    Ruralstar
                    dipsofjazz
                    Critter
                    Ship Nana
                    TameFarrar
                    kiwigater
                    meimei
                    sgt.siler
                    ewokmonster*
                    ShimmeringStar
                    Astronomicalchick
                    Ozgirl
                    SG1Poz*
                    (*because she's a known hussy)
                    I'm not much for lists, but this is one I'm proud to say I'm on!
                    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

I was capping SMALL VICTORIES when I came across the scene where Sam tastes the Asgard 'food'... The expression on her face always makes me laugh!

When I saw it, it struck me that this should have been the look on her face when approached by Pete...

Anyway, I made this silly 'dual piccy thingy'......

*full-bellied laugh*

Thank you Mala! This one made my day!

Hmmmmm..... just studying 's hands. He definitely ain't got nothing on Jack in the hands/fingers department. (Or anywhere else for that matter....)

Comment

5.11 Desperate Measures
                        Jack: “Carter, aren’t you overreacting just a bit?”
                        Sam: “I mean it sir. I’m sick and tired of people interrupting us everytime we try to…”
                        Jack: “You have a point. I’ll take the first room to the left, you cover me…”

Comment

Where we went camping things were quite *hot.*

So, no… the tent pole was too well-oiled and slick to lick… Had to do that 24K test instead… y’know… bite it so as to test its relative hardness/softness…
                          I agree that long poles need to be hard but remember they must be able to flex when they come down...or you'll never get them put back correctly...

Poz

Comment

5.18 The Warrior
                            Jack (thinking): Why can't I get this damn knot undone? She'll have her boots off before I can even get mine untied. What does she mean I have to have my shoes off before the tent can be erected? The tent is ERECT!

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                              Siler and I were kissing and/or licking his boots, I swear!
                              We’re supposed to believe he was arched that far off the wall because he was trying to show you both where you missed a spot on his boot?????

Comment

*full-bellied laugh*

Thank you Mala! This one made my day!

Hmmmmm..... just studying 's hands. He definitely ain't got nothing on Jack in the hands/fingers department. (Or anywhere else for that matter....)
                                You noticed that too? Oh, Jack has beautiful hands...long, lithe fingers...quite capable, I'm sure!

Pete's fingers are just.... stubby digits.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X