Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my favorite episodes is 2010... Great story, acting, production values (costumes, sets, etc.) and LOTS of angst...

Yeah, we all know the famous first scene, but there are those 'looks' throughout this episode that I love...

4.16 2010

sigpic

Comment

More from that episode and one for Dan/Jan fans....

4.16 2010

Didn't you always wonder what Sam saw and how she felt obeying her beloved Ambassador??

sigpic

Comment

.Mala ..I'm not quoting your last post but I always thought that Janet and Daniel were together in 2010 ..!!! Do you think they were ..or is it just me ??!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          .Mala ..I'm not quoting your last post but I always thought that Janet and Daniel were together in 2010 ..!!! Do you think they were ..or is it just me ??!!!

Caty
          I think it was implied...

But I also thought it would have been interesting fanfic idea if Jack and Janet had become friends again later on because of their suspicion of The Aschen and what happened to Hammond.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
            *sits in the corner of shame on this one* I'm going to take the responsibility for this if anyone is offended. *stands outside in snowstorm* Perhaps that will cool me off.
            You know I'm out there with you Siler, SS and Kiwi. I know I've had my fair share of shocking responses as well....come on in out of the snow.....unless, that is, you were waiting to throw snowballs at me!!!! (((((Mala's World)))))
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

Caty
              Teryl Rothery basically confirmed that at the con Astro and I went to.

She said they'd done a proper kiss like they were a well established couple, but that TPTB had edited it out due to Chris Judge being too 'surprised looking' when they kissed.
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....4&postcount=27

I'd never seen some of these before, so they were a nice gift for me.

ship sistah
                The sig pic of the above post side by side of one of Jack showing how big the fish get might be interest. I'd do it myself but haven't a clue!
                sigpic
                Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                  OK, let's look at some S/J "dual-piccie things" (technical name thanks to Bev!)

Not exactly a shippy scene, but this was a great look exchanged between them....

4.02 The Other Side
                  ]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/Mala50/Sam%20Jack/OtherSideSJ.jpg[/img]
                  Glad you did this one. To me it is one of the points where they communicate and see a little into one anothers souls. Not that I don't like the superficial smiles and glances - I do! But this has depth.
                  sigpic
                  Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                  My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

2010! Another favorite!

:shameless plug alert:

I did a video to this episode using Nickelback's Someday. It got nominated for a SG-1 video award in the episode category.

http://www.pink-martini.net/sg1awards/nominations.htm

:shameless plug alert over:

I love the look Jack gives Sam and Daniel on the ramp when they realize he's going to help them.
                    Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                      You know I'm out there with you Siler, SS and Kiwi. I know I've had my fair share of shocking responses as well....come on in out of the snow.....unless, that is, you were waiting to throw snowballs at me!!!! (((((Mala's World)))))
                      Snowballs? Hmm...good idea, but not enough yet to form a ball. It is, however, blowing sideways. {PG FORUM} I will keep that little thought tucked away in the back of my mind for later. *mentally folds*

Thanks to SS, Kiwigater, and to Critter for pulling me back in from the cold. My Jack clone thanks you. He was quite worried.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                        Yum, yum, yum... I don't necessarily have a thing for ears, but that throat brings out the vampire in me... I vant to bite his neck!!

Comment

Mei Mei doesn't remember if she posted anything overly exhuberant but if anyone found it offending, she's sorry....

Comment

I don't see anything too racy in here but I just wanted to post a reminder to keep it clean. Well, not clean. Just not too dirty if ya know what I mean.

Shipperahoy
                            Gateworld Forum Moderator

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                              I don't see anything too racy in here but I just wanted to post a reminder to keep it clean. Well, not clean. Just not too dirty if ya know what I mean.

Shipperahoy
                              Gateworld Forum Moderator
                              Holy Hannah! Have I been naughty? I'm sorry. I thought that was a prerequisite for attending the RDA Academy of Lusty Wenching! And here's me religiously doing all my homework to get into the advanced classes!!

By the way, totally off topic, but I thought you should know that I've just had my hair cut again. Why is that interesting, I hear you ask? Well, my hair is normally very short, but it's now so short that it is permanently sticky-up!! It is worse than the worst Jack sticky-up pic! I hope the picture I have now painted for you lets you sleep well at night! Muahahaha!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                                Snowballs? Hmm...good idea, but not enough yet to form a ball. It is, however, blowing sideways. {PG FORUM} I will keep that little thought tucked away in the back of my mind for later. *mentally folds*

RITGLMAO!!!
                                keeping it tucked away just so you can whip it out at the right moment eh siler?
                                Carolyn

Comment

Working...
                                X