X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mala wrote:
    Originally posted by Mala
    ATTENTION!

The following LUSTY WENCHES are to report for punishment and/or further instruction for posting lascivious, lecherous, lewd and libidinous comments regarding tent poles and the erection thereof:

SG1Poz
    sacme
    michelleb
    Ruralstar
    dipsofjazz
    Critter
    Ship Nana
    TameFarrar
    Ruralstar
    kiwigater
    sacme
    meimei
    sgt.siler
    bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!! I do not need to serve detention, having been
    one of those who helped start the whole tent-camping-pole thing to begin
    with. Back at the old place. Those were the days. Pants. Tents.
    Bivouac.

I am so pleased to see so many wenches infected...er...I mean influenced
    and enthused by nature and the outdoors and a man like Jack, so upstanding,
    and always holding himself proud and erect in the face of adversity. Yes,
    holding himself, I say!!! Proudly. Keeping a stiff...upper lip. Yessirreee.

Detention. Attention! I love to see Jack stand at attention. One of my
    favorite things, really. In uniform or out. I do hope you ladies in
    detention get Jack's attention daily. Hourly. Whenever you need his help.

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
    appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
    full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
    in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

what an entrance! welcome, OzGirl-- you're reputation precedes you!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
        OOOO I am officially a naughty girl now!

*runs and sits in tent, right behind the instructor*

Best seat in the house. Well at least according to some of you.

*waits patiently for the Instructor to turn around....*
        Yes, Rural, you're OFFICIALLY a naughty girl now...

Congratulations! We all knew you had it in you!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
          I was a very good girl guide, I took my oath to "be prepared" at all times, especially when it came to the erection of tents of all types. In fact I obtained my girl guide badge for camping (it up) with distinction. I am able to erect tent poles of all types in all circumstances and understand that a deft touch is needed to handle poles correctly, ie knowing when to pull some effort into it or when to treat them with kid gloves… I can recognize when a tent has been correctly put up and when it is ready for use.

*whistles*
          BRAVA! Much, much better!

A RDA ACADEMY GOLDEN ADJUSTABLE TENTPOLE AWARD
          goes to Astronomicalchick!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
            (((((((((((((OZ)))))))))))))) It truely is an honor to have you here in the *other* hussy home. Relax and have a beverage....oh I see you've already brought the guiness. Since you are the newest amongst us I gladly extend out the welcome mat and present you with a lovely "welcome to the neighborhood" gift. A kind of housewarming party, if you will. *hands Oz a pair of 6 inch stilettos purchased from the local flea market* Now if you need anything at all feel free to just ask. We're an *easy* going bunch here. I'm sure that Mala will help you move all your stuff to the new home such as all your lurvely Jack poems you've written.
            Oh *sniffle, sniffle* Siler!

What a lovely gift. 6 inch stiletto heels. Visions of dancing with Jack
            fill my head. Oh baby. Gliding around the floor, cutting spirals and
            circles and lines at all angles as we move in sync: 60 degrees, 30 degrees,
            perpendicular, horizontally.
            Preciousssssssss.

Thank you so much, dear.

*Must get back to work on the abode. Need pictures.*

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
            appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
            full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
              Oh, I know you. Many's the time i've sat in awe at your command of the English language in the service of the Thunk..and especially THE MAN. You're like some kind of hussy heroine!!!

Michelle, thanks! At least you added an 'e' to the end of heroin.
              Because the only drug in these parts is RDA-induced. Produces effects
              of euphoria.

As for "heroine" -- I am no braver than any other hussy. Someone once said,
              "The only difference between a hero and anyone else is that the hero is
              brave for five minutes longer."

And if I *must* have 5 minutes longer with RDA/Jack, well, then, I offer it
              up to the gods.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                Hmmm… SS notices she wasn’t included... Though she does acknowledge she hasn’t posted much this week…..

So that I may get called in for immediate detention attention in the *big* tent…………

* Does it matter that in the strong winds I had to grab the tent pole tight to keep it firmly in place?
                * Or that when things got wet & it started falling that I had to grip certain parts of the tent pole and surrounding structure using my mouth and my hands to help it stay up?

* Or that when everything started trembling something terribly (or was that wonderfully?) I let out a loud cry?
                OOOOO! STIFF COMPETITION!!

Another RDA ACADEMY GOLDEN ADJUSTABLE TENTPOLE AWARD
                goes to ShimmeringStar!
                Last edited by Mala50; 11 December 2004, 08:45 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                  will we be served franks and beans in this tent?

ship sistah
                  LOL...franks and beans...

(Dis) Honorable Mention
                  goes to ship sistah

A RDA ACADEMY SILVER ADJUSTABLE TENTPOLE AWARD

for bringing food into the discussion and bringing us to a new low!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

OZ IS IN THE HOUSE!!!

The hussiest hussy of them all...
                    LUSTY WENCH EXTRAORDINAIRE!!

Oh, can you tell I'm excited that you're here? I hope you have time to stay and play for a while!
                    Mala!
                    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Not so loud. Thanks for the invite, but
                    if the Vice Squad shows up, it's all your fault.

I shall disavow any knowledge.

You whor -- er, I mean HOARD so many lovely, delicious, and delectable
                    pictures of RDA here. I simply had to come. Well, actually, Jack is the
                    reason I came. We tried to keep the guttural sounds, moans, and tiny
                    screams to a minimum. And we'll continue trying. I swear.

Do I have enough closets? Hmmmmmm... Need some cozy places to stash
                    my Jack clones, after all....

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      Well here we do let our Jack clones roam freely and *interact* with whom they choose . It seems to keep everyone happy that way ...and no one minds as all Jack clones do KNOW who they belong to and find their way home each evening.

Certain clones ARE labled (such as mine ) and are more for *Eye candy* purposes as *some* of our Hussies, Lusty Wenches, Gutter Gals, et al can be a ............ bit shall we say exhuberant ..*glares at Siler and Mei Mei*.... and so repair bills can get a bit high

It is however up to you as *Keeper of the clones* just how you want to do things
                      Tame is quite right. Since I'm one of the makers of clones, I release mine into the world unfettered (the ability to move with abandon is one of the features I like about my clones).

After that, what one hussy decides to do with her clone is her business... I mean, if you prefer the rope thing, well, go ahead!

Personally, I have my own Jack clone that never leaves my side. He knows where his loyalty lies...lays... uh, whatever...

What? What's that, babe?? No, I'm talking to the Lusty Wenches... OK, go back to sleep - get some rest... shhh, yes, I'll be there in a little while.......mmmm.....

HANDS OFF, YOU HUSSIES! THIS ONE IS MINE!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                        bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!! I do not need to serve detention, having been
                        one of those who helped start the whole tent-camping-pole thing to begin
                        with. Back at the old place. Those were the days. Pants. Tents.
                        Bivouac.

I am so pleased to see so many wenches infected...er...I mean influenced
                        and enthused by nature and the outdoors and a man like Jack, so upstanding,
                        and always holding himself proud and erect in the face of adversity. Yes,
                        holding himself, I say!!! Proudly. Keeping a stiff...upper lip. Yessirreee.

Detention. Attention! I love to see Jack stand at attention. One of my
                        favorite things, really. In uniform or out. I do hope you ladies in
                        detention get Jack's attention daily. Hourly. Whenever you need his help.
                        Yes, Oz brought up the whole tent-camping-pole thing back in the GUTTER...

Here's to you OZ!

To the mother of invention and her wayward way with words
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                          I'm so confused with all this talk of camping, I'm not the outdoorsy type (straightens hat, adjusts white gloves) - I just come to this site to check on innovative educational opportunities. But if camping is a requirement , I do believe that I've heard of tent poles that self expanding suitable for domed tents and once in the proper channels (of the tent of course) they are quite sturdy and dependable for extensive use.
                          LOL, Zoser *straightens hat, adjusts white gloves*

(Dis) Honorable Mention
                          goes to Zoser

A RDA ACADEMY SILVER ADJUSTABLE TENTPOLE AWARD

for adhereing to the educational principles extolled in this thread....
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes, Oz brought up the whole tent-camping-pole thing back in the GUTTER...

Here's to you OZ!

To the mother of invention and her wayward way with words
                            Gosh, Mala, I'm flattered! This will fit perfectly here in my nook -- or maybe
                            over here in my cranny.

This award fills me with so much pleasure, I can hardly grasp it.
                            I suppose I can erect a tent right here next to my half-completed shanty.

Oh, Jack, dear -- would you light my fire, please?

Comment

LOL, Zoser, Sacme, and ShimmeringStar!!!!

You lusty wenches are well entrenched in the sweaty world of hussydom.
                              AND you seem to like it. We don't need no stinkin' decorum, Zoser.
                              Though white gloves can be a nice touch in more ways than one, come
                              to think of it.

Rural and Tame can tell you that. And I'm quite certain they HAVE.

I will shut up now. I know my arrival has been loud and I've probably
                              treaded on your lawns and beds -- flower beds, I mean.

Sorry to interrupt. Please, carry on carrying on. I'll be no bother.
                              Just need more scotch tape. Some Scotch might be nice, too.
                              Now where did I put my box of cheap, disgusting floozy clothing?

La, la, la, la...

Comment

HANDS OFF, YOU HUSSIES! THIS ONE IS MINE!
                                Oh, Mala, this reminds me. I hear that the southern hemisphere is quite
                                warm this time of year. Jack seems to have his eye on that destination.

Oz

Comment

Working...
                                X