Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just brought my poor puppy, Carter home from the vet. He was neutered and microchipped. He's still groggy and pretty tired. Poor boy. I need to post more pictures of him soon, as he's grown quite a bit (9.25 lbs!) and he's gotten his first haircut. I'll try and get some in the next few days! (I'll at least wait until he's feeling a little better).

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
      I just brought my poor puppy, Carter home from the vet. He was neutered and microchipped. He's still groggy and pretty tired. Poor boy. I need to post more pictures of him soon, as he's grown quite a bit (9.25 lbs!) and he's gotten his first haircut. I'll try and get some in the next few days! (I'll at least wait until he's feeling a little better).
      Ahhhhh, snippety-do-dah!!! Best thing you'll ever do for him, even though it's hard to see them all dopey and achy right now. I had Coda snipped whe he wa about six months old, and I'm glad I did. I lost my 14 year old, Snickers to testicular cancer earlier this year and if I'd had him snipped when he was young I'd probably still have him today. There are a lot of health risks for male and female pets that a simple spay or neutering can totally take out of the picture.

And microchipping is the BOMB, I love the idea that they can just be scanned and returned if they ever get lost!
      sigpic

Comment

I remember when Remmington came home from the vet. He was all groggy and couldn't eat or drink for almost 2 days. Poor things. They just don't understand what we do to them. Although he did enjoy the extra snuggle time. I stayed home with him the day after the surgery. He also had his dewclaws removed.

Hope Carter feels better soon. Give him lots of loving!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
          I remember when Remmington came home from the vet. He was all groggy and couldn't eat or drink for almost 2 days. Poor things. They just don't understand what we do to them. Although he did enjoy the extra snuggle time. I stayed home with him the day after the surgery. He also had his dewclaws removed.

Hope Carter feels better soon. Give him lots of loving!
          He seems to be doing pretty good. He did eat some earlier, and right now he's chewing on a bully stick. I can't stay home tomorrow, so hopefully he'll be alright. I'm trying to get my mom to check on him during the day tomorrow, but she thinks that will rile him up when she leaves, and do more harm than good.

Comment

He seems to be doing pretty good. He did eat some earlier, and right now he's chewing on a bully stick. I can't stay home tomorrow, so hopefully he'll be alright. I'm trying to get my mom to check on him during the day tomorrow, but she thinks that will rile him up when she leaves, and do more harm than good.
            He'll be okay Coda came right back to my office the very next day, though he did spend most of the day curled up on his bed on the windowseat! Carter's young and they heal really quickly - and I'll keep a good thought for the little guy today!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
              He'll be okay Coda came right back to my office the very next day, though he did spend most of the day curled up on his bed on the windowseat! Carter's young and they heal really quickly - and I'll keep a good thought for the little guy today!
              Thanks for the thoughts. He seems to be doing good this morning. I wish he'd just curl up and sleep the day away, but I have a feeling he'll be up to his usual energetic self and not like being locked up in the laundry room. Oh well. What can ya do?

Comment

Here she is! Her name is Buffy btw. She originally belonged to my niece and nephew but she was too lively a pup for them to take of properly so I took her in.

She's sat by the window looking out because she knows it's usually time for her walk; unfortunately it was raining heavily that day.

A sci-fi/steampunk/fantasy novel... with color pictures!
                My Blog

“This summer on Sci-Fi... as part of our five year mission to find the lowest common denominator, we bring you… Extreme Psychic Reality Makeover…!"

Comment

She is beautiful. What lovely eyes!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by coutelier View Post
                    here she is! Her name is buffy btw. She originally belonged to my niece and nephew but she was too lively a pup for them to take of properly so i took her in.

She's sat by the window looking out because she knows it's usually time for her walk; unfortunately it was raining heavily that day.

[]http://www.coutelier.org.uk/photos/buffy03.jpg[/img]
                    OMG I love that faaaaaaace!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I got a new camera for my birthday. I love it. As soon as the battery was charged I immediatly took pics of the animals.

Spoiler for size. They're HUGE!!!

Spoiler:

Sammy:

Moe (who is quite annoyed with me and the camera being inhis face. You'd think he'd be used to it by now).:

Strips(is not amused).:

Comment

Here are two of my faves of Coda when he was a baby. He's over 90 pounds now and still thinks he's my lapdog.

Spoiler:

I just love the fat little bellies!!!

And again with my roommate
                        sigpic

Comment

Loving all the pics!!! Yeah for new camera SpaceMonkey!! Congrats on 4900 posts too!

Love puppy belly!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you all for your kind comments. I'm loving some of the photos here as well

Here's another one of Buffy, together with my other pet whom I call Blinky; it's so hard to choose which one I love more...

Spoiler:

A sci-fi/steampunk/fantasy novel... with color pictures!
                            My Blog

“This summer on Sci-Fi... as part of our five year mission to find the lowest common denominator, we bring you… Extreme Psychic Reality Makeover…!"

Comment

Awwww! Such cute pet's!

Here's my baby when she was a baby...

and eating my hand...

And here's my baby all grown up....

with short hair

and longer hair...

and pretending to be the MGM lion...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coutelier View Post
                                Thank you all for your kind comments. I'm loving some of the photos here as well

Here's another one of Buffy, together with my other pet whom I call Blinky; it's so hard to choose which one I love more...
                                BLINKY!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! I'd love Blinky, too!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X