This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
    His name is Cheeto. He's a rescue kitty and that's what they named him at the shelter. So I just kept the name. He's named after the cheesy snack of the same color
    and thanks, he is beautiful
    That is a very cute name!
    sigpic

Comment

Love Cheeto! Love Kate!

Let's see more!

Comment

My cat lounges on me like I'm his own personal kitty bed. It's sweet...but it can get annoying, too! But I love him! *huggles kitty* My other cat...well, she thinks the cords behind the TV are the greatest thing ever, and also a jungle gym for her to climb on. Argh! But I love that silly kitty, too!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
          My cat lounges on me like I'm his own personal kitty bed. It's sweet...but it can get annoying, too!
          lol....mine has a kitty bed too. But she's *never* slept in it. She plays with it, drags it around the house, up and down stairs.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            lol....mine has a kitty bed too. But she's *never* slept in it. She plays with it, drags it around the house, up and down stairs.
            Well, I've never gotten mine a cat bed....maybe that's why he uses me as one! I have gotten them a kitty condo, and they've torn that thing up with all their silly playing.

Comment

Well, I've never gotten mine a cat bed....maybe that's why he uses me as one! I have gotten them a kitty condo, and they've torn that thing up with all their silly playing.
              My cat uses the cat bed for an afternoon nap, and me for nighttime sleeping
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

Well, I've never gotten mine a cat bed....maybe that's why he uses me as one!
                Oh duh, misread your post

But I got to talk about my kitty
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                  My cat uses the cat bed for an afternoon nap, and me for nighttime sleeping
                  I love those kitty cuddles...so sweet!
                  Oh duh, misread your post

But I got to talk about my kitty
                  That's ok! It's always fun to talk about our cats!

Comment

I had quite the experience the other day. Gorges met the lizard.... My boyfriend's got this Uromastyx maliensis (look it up. it won't look quite as cool as him, but it gives you the idea. I haven't got a picture of him and his weapon tail) and the cat is very interested. but if Charlie (the lizard) startled her the other day by running off the bed, flipping over, and running under the bed towards her. she flew out. I can't blame her though. Uromastyx have a wicked tail
                    Spoiler:
                    Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                    I caught frogs and called them prince
                    And made myself a queen
                    Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                    I slept in castles and fell in love
                    Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                    To capture tinkerbell
                    They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                    But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                    And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                    And anything I can to get by
                    And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Yikes Otera! I looked up that lizard and it is scary looking. I think I'd be running out of the room faster than Gorges.

Comment

Thankfully, Charlie doesn't use that tail of his. He's only hit one person with it (my boyfriend's dad was blindly groping under the couch for him once and the grabbing hand scared him because he couldn't identify it....). That one incident taught us to assure that he can see he face of whoever's trying to get him. he's a pretty cool lizard, but I'm sure most people would get out of the way of a uromastyx if they didn't know the animal. after all, I'm sure there's some that overuse their tails and without knowing the temperament of the individual lizard it is probably a good idea to give them a wide berth. however, Charlie is a good pet sort of lizard. he puts up with just about anything short of being flipped on his back. he really doesn't like that....

However, regardless of how good tempered that lizard is, I'm not taking any more chances with him and the cat! as much as they always seem to want to play together, I'm too unsure of who would win to allow it. anyway, either one winning would be bad in my opinion. either Gorges gets a face full of spiky tail or Charlie gets claws or teeth at him.... far better to let them play through glass.
                        Spoiler:
                        And made myself a queen

To capture tinkerbell
                        But I could always tell

And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Some pictures from today....

Just a few minutes ago in the hall. Not very ladylike, miss Molly
                          Spoiler:

And then from earlier....when my mum was trying to brush her teeth:
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Some pictures from today....

Just a few minutes ago in the hall. Not very ladylike, miss Molly
                            Spoiler:

And then from earlier....when my mum was trying to brush her teeth:
                            Spoiler:

I see that Molly likes bath and lie-in. She is soo sweat.
                            sigpic

Comment

awwws!!! Molly is a cute!!! it's always darn cute when they're nappin in the sink, even if it does make things a bit difficult. kitty goes "nope. not for you. this is my bed now, leave the water alone"

and her napping on the floor is mighty cute. Gorges never lies around quite like that. the only time she'll turn upwards like that is when she's curled up in the top of her kitty tree, she'll roll over so her back legs are still sideways but her head, chest and front legs will be like how Molly is in that picture
                              Spoiler:
                              And made myself a queen

To capture tinkerbell
                              But I could always tell

And fireflies...

Comment

alright, I've got some fresh picture of Gorges and some of Charlie so you guys can see what he looks like

Charlie
                                Spoiler:

Gorges and Charlie being friends
                                Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                And made myself a queen

To capture tinkerbell
                                But I could always tell

And fireflies...

Comment

Working...
                                X