Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if it glowed red for us also or any other color we would know you were online wouldent we

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
      Well if it glowed red for us also or any other color we would know you were online wouldent we

We would .. but fortunately, it doesn't.
      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
        Hehehe!

I didn't even know you could do that...stay invisible.....

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
        Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
        ~CELLO!~
        ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
          True. But had to check to make sure. You never know with invisibility and such things. They can cut out on you at the most awkward times. Magic doesn't last forever you know. I'd hate to be caught doing something....
          "You cannot reason with your own heart;
          it has it's own laws and beats about things
          which the intellect scorns."
          - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
            I didn't even know you could do that...stay invisible.....
            It's a gift. But because you're an excellent example of an uber hussy, I'll whisper it to you......

You can change it on your control panel under options....don't tell anybody else or else the whole forum will wink out and we won't know who's listening....
            Last edited by Sela; 02 January 2005, 09:45 AM.
            - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
              Cool!
              Now I'm free to spread jello luv ( among other things) around without being seen!
              Hold up, I'm confused again. How are you doing that, Sela??? Do we even have an "invisible" mode here???
              There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumper747
                Hold up, I'm confused again. How are you doing that, Sela??? Do we even have an "invisible" mode here???

Yes we go, go to My Controls > Edit Options and click 'Invisible Mode' and there you go.
                __

__

Comment

I got dinged for making a post suggesting that the Wraith clone humans and open a chain of restaurants...http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...311#post255311. I think they probably thought my post was just mindless fluff because of the funny (I guess not ) part I tried to include. I admit, the restaurant thing was a joke to add some humor to my post, but it wasn't meant as a superfluous post, I had a real question about why the Wraith don't clone.

I hate red.
                  Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Oh man!!! Now everyone will want to be invisible!!!!! That's no fun!!!! - not for me anyway....
                    - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                      I got dinged for making a post suggesting that the Wraith clone humans and open a chain of restaurants...http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...311#post255311. I think they probably thought my post was just mindless fluff because of the funny (I guess not ) part I tried to include. I admit, the restaurant thing was a joke to add some humor to my post, but it wasn't meant as a superfluous post, I had a real question about why the Wraith don't clone.

I hate red.
                      When I just saw this, I cracked up! Some people have no sense of humor...have a greenie for making me laugh!
                      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                        Yes we go, go to My Controls > Edit Options and click 'Invisible Mode' and there you go.
                        Holy hamburgers, Batman!!! That's freaking awesome!!! I never knew that we had that option before....
                        Wait, hold on guys....now I just have to say it: "Can you see me now?....Good. Can you see me now?...."
                        There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

I love you guys/gals!
                          Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler

I hate red.
                            Some people have no life....I just gave you some green against spoilsports...

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                            Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                            ~CELLO!~
                            ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Tyler: Obviously it's someone from Burger King that whines about you writing McDonald's

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumper747
                                Holy hamburgers, Batman!!! That's freaking awesome!!! I never knew that we had that option before....
                                Wait, hold on guys....now I just have to say it: "Can you see me now?....Good. Can you see me now?...."
                                Oh god....We've created a monster....and it's invisible...
                                - Mark Twain -

Comment

Working...
                                X