This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicarter
    I made some skittelz blocks I only did a few, dident spend long so we only have most basic colors, no or fancy stuff:

And my stargatetoatlantis domain broke
    LOL.. Now those are some fun looking reputation blocks ... Oh David
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      LOL.. Now those are some fun looking reputation blocks ... Oh David

It would be nice to see a colour other than green for a change!
      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
        You know what would be really cool? If when you put your cursor over the blocks of a system lord and the little note appears, you could hear a rumbling goa'uld voice demanding, "Kneel before your god!!!"

(It would have to be Apophis voice as he is the one who says it the best!)
        LOL ...THIS I like ....although I would want it in my own voice ... I would say *Kneel before your Queen* ...then I would of course ruin the whole effect by bursting into giggles
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

LOL ...THIS I like ....although I would want it in my own voice ... I would say *Kneel before your Queen* ...then I would of course ruin the whole effect by bursting into giggles
          It sounds like a Round the Horne routine.

"Kneel before your Queen!"
          "'Ere; stop messing about."
          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
            Nice. I go away for the weekend and I come home to my tenth pretty little block. Tame's points alone pushed me over the edge. Darn girl, I don't know exactly how many points a good rep from you is worth but remind me never to get on your bad side.
            WOO HOO... ...Glad to be of help Ship Mum ... I highly doubt you could get on anyone's bad side ......

Comment

Awww you guys... I just read through these posts here ... Thank you for saying such nice things ....... (((((((((((((Thread Hug)))))))))) .....and yes the $$ is in the mail

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                It sounds like a Round the Horne routine.

"Kneel before your Queen!"
                "'Ere; stop messing about."
                LOL... I just looked this Radio Show up.... Would this have been one of Julian's lines LOL.. sounds like it would have been quite the show in its time

Comment

LOL... I just looked this Radio Show up.... Would this have been one of Julian's lines LOL.. sounds like it would have been quite the show in its time
                  Well, Kenneth Williams, certainly. If you're interested, you can hear Round the Horne on the BBC7 website (the listen again feature; it's on Wednesdays).

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                    Jami fox and Martin Lawrence used to say that all the time. It got kinda annoying.

On Yahoo.com one of the things that pops up is "that taco's the shiznit!"
                    "Shiznit" sounds like one of the words people made up when I used to play CS. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                      Well, Kenneth Williams, certainly. If you're interested, you can hear Round the Horne on the BBC7 website (the listen again feature; it's on Wednesdays).
                      The show is still playing now? WOW... or maybe the site I clicked on was from an original show...it said 1965 as a starting date. If it has been on all of this time that is entirely too cool and I will make an effort to check it out Thanks

I have been educated into the world of *Clangers and Bagpuss* via the internet so I am excited to find something else
                      Last edited by TameFarrar; 03 January 2005, 07:06 AM.

Comment

The show is still playing now? WOW... or maybe I the site I clicked on was from an original show...it said 1965 as a starting date. If it has been on all of this time that is entirely too cool and I will make an effort to check it out Thanks

I have been educated into the world of *Clangers and Bagpuss* via the internet so I am excited to find something else
                        BBC7 is the BBC's world of repeats.

Round the Horne ended with the death of Kenneth Horne, many years ago, but it ran long enough and has enough episodes to do a constant round of repeats on Wednesday nights, much as I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue and The Goon Show do on Mondays. I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue and Just a Minute are both regular fixtures and both have been going solidly for at least twenty-five years, by the by.

A quick check gives Clue as running since 1972 and Just a Minute from 1968.

Since BBC digital radio is also available online, if you've got broadband you can listen to anything up to a week after it airs, or just wait for it to come round again in a few months.

Comment

I will definitely check those out Mr Prophet ...Thanks again for finding all of that I have broadband both here at work and at home so anything to break the monotony of work is a WELCOME respite

Comment

I will definitely check those out Mr Prophet ...Thanks again for finding all of that I have broadband both here at work and at home so anything to break the monotony of work is a WELCOME respite
                            *twiddles thumbs*

>: /

Work sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                              *twiddles thumbs*

>: /

Work sucks!
                              That would explain why we are here

Comment

That would explain why we are here
                                Shouldn't there have been a memo on that ?
                                sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Working...
                                X