This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicarter
    The radio is the bribe, if you listen to the radio your listening to the bribe... lol
    Uh...I'll dothat then....it won't load.....

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
    Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
    ~CELLO!~
    ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
      Uh...I'll dothat then....it won't load.....
      Won't load for me either.
      Rocky

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR GATEWORLD GANG!
        sigpic

Comment

See the last line of my current sig.

Comment

So any news on stargate seaon 9 or ATA S2 anyone
            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
              So any news on stargate seaon 9 or ATA S2 anyone

I think it's a little early to know yet, more details in April / May when some episodes have been filmed most likely.
              __

__

Comment

It wont load because i turned it off, not like anyone listend then, and my stargate cd freezes on track 7 for some reason.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Ok that moust be it because I just clicked on the link above but nothing was found.
                  "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Thanks to DJFavorite for pushing me over to me fifth glowing jello block. I noe serve as a loyal advisor to the system lords.
                    Rocky

Comment

Will give Green for Green (or red if you prefer)

Just kidding!!

No, No, getting serious now, how many posts do I have to post to get up to the next two levels?
                      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                        No, No, getting serious now, how many posts do I have to post to get up to the next two levels?
                        Next is at 200, after that it's 350.
                        Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                          bribes I tell ya. They always work.
                          So speaketh the Ferengi.
                          "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                          it has it's own laws and beats about things
                          which the intellect scorns."
                          - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                            Thanks to DJFavorite for pushing me over to me fifth glowing jello block. I noe serve as a loyal advisor to the system lords.
                            Five blocks? I counted six.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                              Five blocks? I counted six.
                              Yeah, me too. Guess I'm so depressed about school starting again on Monday that I've dumbed myself down or something.
                              Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                                Yeah, me too. Guess I'm so depressed about school starting again on Monday that I've dumbed myself down or something.
                                Consider this rockett, the sooner school starts the sooner you'll be finished with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X