Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*beams in* HI, GUYS!

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    I wont even tell you about my place. *blushes* But before I came here it was eerily quiet. The boys are getting to know each other and laying down the rules...
    My mind went to such a dirty place just then.
    But I'd still like to be a fly on the wall during that discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      *beams in* HI, GUYS!

Chafty: Hello, Neelan!
      GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
      Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
        Hey, Chafty! *kisses* How's things?

Comment

StudMuffin: *sly smile* I'm always gentle.
          Well in that case there are a lot of ticklish spots to go.

*beams in* HI, GUYS!

Hi Neelan! There is nothing dirty going on with them! My boys dont slash! They're probably comparing gun *scratch that* weapons, *no scratch that* Uh shooty things. Yeah. Comparing shooty things. And Nibbles is probably giving Ducky the whole 'I'm the first clone, I come first, Sal's needs come first' She gets new underwear I see it first' -blah stuff. And they'll probably do war games.
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura
          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
            Sparkle: Would never dream of it. *rushes to grab leash* Here it is. *hands leash* Anything more you need, *licks lips* master?
            CamSyn: *puts collar and leash on Sparkle, pulls in for a rough kiss, pushes away, but on a short lead* Prepare us for the hot tub.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
              CamSyn: *puts collar and leash on Sparkle, pulls in for a rough kiss, pushes away, but on a short lead* Prepare us for the hot tub.
              Sparkle: *bites lip* It would be my pleasure. *begins to unbutton CamSyn shirt, kisses skin along the way*
              banner by Stef

Comment

Sparkle: *bites lip* It would be my pleasure. *begins to unbutton CamSyn shirt, kisses skin along the way*
                CamSyn: Yours first. *winks*

Comment

Hey, Chafty! *kisses* How's things?

Chafty: *pulls Neelan into him* That wasn't a proper kiss. *kisses passionatly* That's better. Things are going good for me! How about for you?

Well in that case there are a lot of ticklish spots to go.

Hi Neelan! There is nothing dirty going on with them! My boys dont slash! They're probably comparing gun *scratch that* weapons, *no scratch that* Uh shooty things. Yeah. Comparing shooty things. And Nibbles is probably giving Ducky the whole 'I'm the first clone, I come first, Sal's needs come first' She gets new underwear I see it first' -blah stuff. And they'll probably do war games.
                  StudMuffin: And I'll enjoy finding each and every one of them!
                  GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                  Snurch if you want!

Comment

in suite 1244 of the Bellagio in Vegas... specifically the spa in the living room....

MJack: *pulls right foot away from Cuddles* Okay, I admit it. This is great. The room service brunch, the long soak in the hot tub, the foot massage. I know you have plans for the rest of the weekend. Give. I gotta know.

Cuddles: *playfully pouts, then smiles* Okay. First, we're going to that lounge I told you about. Lots of atmosphere, lots of booze. *winks* Then it's the high roller tables here. Don't tell Neelan, but I've manage to build up quite the savings and we're gonna earn the high roller moniker tonight!

Comment

StudMuffin: And I'll enjoy finding each and every one of them!
                      *winks* I think we both will, but just a warning, the lower you go I tend to kick out as a reflex. So nothing personal.
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura
                      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Kali: Mother.
                        Addy: Yes, dear?
                        Kali: Chafty has plans. I'm leaving alone.
                        Addy: Okay, honey. *kisses*
                        Kali: *beams out*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                          CamSyn: Yours first. *winks*
                          Sparkle: *ducks head, kisses pulse point* My shirt? But of course. *slips shirt off*
                          banner by Stef

Comment

RL
                            Spoiler:
                            Hubs just got home. See you all tomorrow if it keeps snowing.
                            GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                            Snurch if you want!

Comment

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ty/Bty-124.jpg
                              Chafty: *pulls Neelan into him* That wasn't a proper kiss. *kisses passionatly* That's better. Things are going good for me! How about for you?
                              *swoons* Ohh... much better now. *smiles, relaxes in Chafty's arms* My boys kicked me out of the house. I think they're planning my Christmas surprise... or I hope they are. Otherwise, I think I should be worrying.

I know that, which is why I prefaced my remark with the whole 'my mind went to a very dirty place' thing. *blows raspberry at Sal* I love the name Ducky, by the way. Gives me images of playing with him in the bathtub! *grins*

Comment

Sparkle: *ducks head, kisses pulse point* My shirt? But of course. *slips shirt off*
                                CamSyn: *bellows* More, slave. I want my eye candy.

Comment

Working...
                                X