Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap44a.jpg
    Aeryn: Really? You'll need to show me how thorough and attentive you are. *smiles*

I can do that. Just name a time. *snickers*

Comment

Cupcake: *beams in* Afternoon, Lounge! *goes over and kisses Mimi* Congrats.
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap188.jpg
        Liz: Okay. Let me grab a beer. Want one?

Addy: Opening presents? Sweet!
        Kali: Mom, how many of those have you had?
        Addy: I dunno. *smiles* Relax, I'm going straight home from here. *winks*
        Sure, Liz! Thanks. *grins* You gonna grab some of Nibbles' new stuff? I'm itchin' to try it... see how it measures up to his original stuff. *giggles*
        Evie: Ohhh... can I have one, too?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
          Spoiler:
          Entirely up to you. Your party. We'll roll.

Sass: *head over to Mimi* Mimi, sweetheart, feel like opening some presents?
          Mimi: *bounces* Oh course! I can wait to see what everybody got me and the baby. *rubs belly*
          Sass: *kisses cheek* Why don't you go sit back down by ST and we'll begin. *turns to group* Everybody we're going to start opening the presents. *ST stands and helps Isa bring them over to where Mimi is* We're going to set them all up here and you can present them to Mimi, when you want. *waves everybody forward*

Presents:

Spoiler:

I hope all the presents are here. And I'll just have Sass or ST hand to Mimi Dr. J's and all the ones that aren't "presented".

Addy: Yes, please. *kisses*
          Cupcake: You got it. *heads to bar*
          Addy: *places gift for Mimi on table*

Spoiler:
          To: Mimi

baby goose down comforter

(matching pillow hidden underneath)

Kali: *beams in* Hi, Mom! *hugs, kisses cheek* Hi, Cupcake! *kisses*
          Addy: Hey, honey. You're as early as we are.
          Kali: I decided to take my nap here instead of at home. *places envelope on gift table*

in envelope...
          Spoiler:
          Mimi

A prepaid credit card so you can have fun shopping for your little one. Call the number on the post-it attached to the back to find out the dollar amount. All the best.

Kali

Addy: We're just having coffee.
          Kali: I'll be in my lair...I'll be back.
          Addy: Okay.
          Kali: *smiles and waves at Cupcake, beams out to California Lair*
          http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...QOcap11lam.jpg
          Dr. Lam: *beams in* Good morning, lounge. *walks over, places gift for Mimi on table*

Spoiler:

Best wishes for many enjoyable days out on the beach with your little one. Open with caution. The gift card ($50 for Toys R Us) is floating around in there somewhere.

Addy: Hey, Carol. Couldn't sleep?
          Dr. Lam: Mer was snoring.
          Cupcake: *chuckles* Sounds about right. Coffee?
          Dr. Lam: Please...thanks. *smiles*
          http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap162.jpg
          Liz: Hello, lounge. I know I'm early, but I was in the neighborhood.
          *smirks, walks over and puts Mimi's gift down on table*

Spoiler:

They are stoller blankets, but I would think you can use them anywhere. *kisses*

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
          *Fruitie, MSam and EAddy beam in*

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...Chimera/77.jpg
          MSam: Hello, Lounge! *puts her gift next to the table*

Spoiler:

Baby Einstein Discover and Play gift set

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...Bounty/113.jpg
          Fruitie: Hello! *cheerfully waves, puts gift down*

Spoiler:

Baby Einstein Jumper

Fruitie: EAddy, hurry and put your gift down so we can go see the girls.

EAddy: I haven't seen them since I was cloned. *giggles, puts her gifts on the table*

Spoiler:

Baby Einstein bottles set and diaper bag.

*Fruitie and EAddy head over to see the girls*

RL NOTE
          Spoiler:
          Running to the store, should be back just in time for the party.
          Originally posted by Dr.J
          Hi Mimi, I just thought I'd send this to you now, as I won't be able to attend the baby shower.
          It's a little something from everyone at Atlantis. Because every child deserves a teddy bear.

Spoiler:

His name is Becket, I hope your little one will love him for a long time to come.

best wishes
          Dr.J

L!Vala: *sits up from next to Neelan* Wait, I have to get mine from behind the bar! I told Muscles to hide it! *rushes over, pats Al's bum on the way*
          banner by Stef

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...trinity329.jpg

I can do that. Just name a time. *snickers*

Aeryn: Tomorrow morning my time? I'll monitor for you...keep the morning open.

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
              Sass: *head over to Mimi* Mimi, sweetheart, feel like opening some presents?
              Spoiler:

Mimi: *bounces* Oh course! I can wait to see what everybody got me and the baby. *rubs belly*
              Sass: *kisses cheek* Why don't you go sit back down by ST and we'll begin. *turns to group* Everybody we're going to start opening the presents. *ST stands and helps Isa bring them over to where Mimi is* We're going to set them all up here and you can present them to Mimi, when you want. *waves everybody forward*

Presents:

Spoiler:

I hope all the presents are here. And I'll just have Sass or ST hand to Mimi Dr. J's and all the ones that aren't "presented".

L!Vala: *sits up from next to Neelan* Wait, I have to get mine from behind the bar! I told Muscles to hide it! *rushes over, pats Al's bum on the way*
              Spoiler:
              Look how adorable! Isa remembered ALL of 'em! I'll have my boys beam in in a bit... after L!Vala gets to present her gift.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap47a.jpg
              Aeryn: Tomorrow morning my time? I'll monitor for you...keep the morning open.
              Nibbles: Hmmm... I'll do that. *leans close, kisses her neck*
              Last edited by Neelan_Liquor; 09 February 2008, 11:58 AM.

Comment

*Cupcake, Gunny and SpiceCake all go up and give Mimi their gift*

SpiceCake: It's from all of us guys at Wendy's. *smiles*

Spoiler:
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Look how adorable! Isa remembered ALL of 'em! I'll have my boys beam in in a bit... after L!Vala gets to present her gift.

Nibbles: Hmmm... I'll do that. *leans close, kisses her neck*
                  Aeryn: She's opening the gifts. We should pay attention. *kisses his chin*

Comment

*Cupcake, Gunny and SpiceCake all go up and give Mimi their gift*

SpiceCake: It's from all of us guys at Wendy's. *smiles*

Spoiler:

Mimi: *opens and grins up, pulling them all into a hug, kisses each one's cheek* Oh I love it! It's soo cute!! *winks* You guys betting on a boy?
                    banner by Stef

Comment

Sure, Liz! Thanks. *grins* You gonna grab some of Nibbles' new stuff? I'm itchin' to try it... see how it measures up to his original stuff. *giggles*
                      Evie: Ohhh... can I have one, too?
                      Liz: *gets three bottles of Nibbles Brew and joins Neelan and Evie* Here we go. *sits*

Comment

Aeryn: She's opening the gifts. We should pay attention. *kisses his chin*
                        Nibbles: Yeah. I'll take your word for that. I'm not used to these kinds of things. *turns to watch Mimi*

at Neelan's house....

Alpha: Okay, guys. I can see that the presents are being opened now. We're done with this thing, right?
                        Jay: No extra parts, so I say we're good.
                        Cub: It looks pretty inviting. And I gave it my "shake test", so yeah. I think it's ready to go.
                        Imp: *runs in* Okay. I'm ready to help!
                        Alpha: Just in time, as usual. *smirks* Okay. You can Cub can beam over with it... and take it to their house, too, if they need you to. *glares at Imp*
                        Imp: Sure, sure! *puts his hand out*
                        Cub: *exchanges glances with Alpha* I'll take care of it. *prepares to beam out with gift and Imp*

Comment

L!Vala: *rumages behind bar* Where did he.... *looks* Dude! *sees a corner* There it is! *jumps up* Mimi! BABY! I found it! *rushed over* This is from me and L!Cam and L!Daniel, and just a prequel of the real gift! *winks*
                          Mimi: Real gift? *perks*
                          ST: L!Vala.... *srunches nose*
                          L!Vala: Don't worry, I won't tell her about the surprise.
                          L!Vala: *gives gift, kisses both on the forehead*

Spoiler:

The shirt is from me! *pushes chest forward showing her own*

The organic blanket from L!Daniel.

The bath set from L!Cam.

Mimi: Baby girl, you three are adorable. And the real gift?
                          L!Vala: *ducks head down* Later, after everything. *smirks*
                          Mimi: Yep, and still evil! *laughs*
                          banner by Stef

Comment

Kali: *finishes drink, watches Mimi with presents, smiles*
                            Addy: You getting tired?
                            Kali: I had my nap. I'm fine, Mom. *rolls eyes*
                            Addy: Okay. *kisses her cheek, goes to sit near play pen*

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post

Mimi: *opens and grins up, pulling them all into a hug, kisses each one's cheek* Oh I love it! It's soo cute!! *winks* You guys betting on a boy?

Cupcake: Sure are. *grins, kisses Mimi's cheek then heads over by Addy* Hello again, beautiful. *kisses Addy*
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Cupcake: Sure are. *grins, kisses Mimi's cheek then heads over by Addy* Hello again, beautiful. *kisses Addy*
                                Addy: Hey, sexy. *kisses*

Comment

Working...
                                X