Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    BR 1

*giggles* You know there is something I want to know, how ticklish are you? *runs finger along Studly's arm* Besides in the obvious places.

StudMuffin: *smirks* I guess you'll just have to do some exploring yourself to find out.
    GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
    Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
      I know just the place as long as you don't mind beaming outta here. *big grin*

Whilst the cat's away being distracted by Cub, the mouse will play (and say 'beam me up, hottie!') *grins and waggles eyebrows* Let's go!
      I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
      Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

StudMuffin: *smirks* I guess you'll just have to do some exploring yourself to find out.
        *grins* Gladly. *straddles Studly* Now where to start? *kisses down his neck*
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...earytongue.jpg
          Whilst the cat's away being distracted by Cub, the mouse will play (and say 'beam me up, hottie!') *grins and waggles eyebrows* Let's go!
          *take's Weary by the hand and beams out*

On SourThang's Island, a little ways from the main house:

GLD: This island belongs to one of my clones. She's up in the main house right now with Addy's Jonas. You'll have to meet her sometime. Just ask Nibbles next time you see him. But for now, you're mine. *walks a little ways throught the woods till they come to a clearing with a beautiful waterfall flowing into a pool* Is this outdoorsey enough for you?

*grins* Gladly. *straddles Studly* Now where to start? *kisses down his neck*
          In BR1:

StudMuffin: *moans* Nope, not ticklish there, but please continue.
          GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
          Snurch if you want!

Comment

In BR1:

StudMuffin: *moans* Nope, not ticklish there, but please continue.
            *grins* As you wish, I will find a ticklish spot before the night is over. *continues kissing down his chest* Maybe I should get a feather
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*take's Weary by the hand and beams out*

On SourThang's Island, a little ways from the main house:

GLD: This island belongs to one of my clones. She's up in the main house right now with Addy's Jonas. You'll have to meet her sometime. Just ask Nibbles next time you see him. But for now, you're mine. *walks a little ways throught the woods till they come to a clearing with a beautiful waterfall flowing into a pool* Is this outdoorsey enough for you?

Woah - we have nothing like this in the Playground... this place is *great*! *sees the pool, grins naughtily, picks GLD up and drops her in the water before stripping his shirt off and diving in next to her* Much more fun when wet, eh?

Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

*grins* As you wish, I will find a ticklish spot before the night is over. *continues kissing down his chest* Maybe I should get a feather

StudMuffin: Oh I think you're doing just fine using you're lips to explore. *grins*
                GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                Snurch if you want!

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../Wearyoooh.jpg
                  Woah - we have nothing like this in the Playground... this place is *great*! *sees the pool, grins naughtily, picks GLD up and drops her in the water before stripping his shirt off and diving in next to her* Much more fun when wet, eh?

*splashes Weary with water* That's why I brought you here! *swims up to him and wraps her arms around his neck and legs around his waist*
                  GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                  Snurch if you want!

Comment

StudMuffin: Oh I think you're doing just fine using you're lips to explore. *grins*
                    Alright then, and I wouldn't want to get up any way. *kisses around belly button* Nothing yet?
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*splashes Weary with water* That's why I brought you here! *swims up to him and wraps her arms around his neck and legs around his waist*
                      Now this is what I'm talkin' about... *leans forward to kiss GLD and submerges both of them under the water*

Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Alright then, and I wouldn't want to get up any way. *kisses around belly button* Nothing yet?

StudMuffin: *squirms* Getting closer.
                        GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                        Snurch if you want!

Comment

StudMuffin: *squirms* Getting closer.
                          *grins, dips tongue into bellybutton* Well besides the obvious place, I should try the knees. *scoots lower* Oh now don't look at me like that. I'll get to that. *winks*
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Now this is what I'm talkin' about... *leans forward to kiss GLD and submerges both of them under the water*

*comes up for air* Wow, that was an experience. *pushes away from Weary and starts swimming* Catch me if you can! *cackles*
                            GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                            Snurch if you want!

Comment

*comes up for air* Wow, that was an experience. *pushes away from Weary and starts swimming* Catch me if you can! *cackles*
                              Heh heh heh... *grins and swims after GLD, stretches out his arm, grabs her foot and drags her back to him* Now where do you think you're going, little lady?!

Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Las Vegas...Bellagio...High Rollers' Area...

*cell phone rings*

Cuddles: Don't answer it.
                                MasterJack: *on phone* O'Neill.
                                Cuddles: *huffs*
                                Caldwell: *on phone* Sir, the fuel line redo on the 302s is going to take well into mid-week. I took the liberty of speaking with Thor onboard the Daniel Jackson and he says they can take over orbital patrols through the end of the year. The Asgard don't celebrate Christmas.
                                MasterJack: Nice. *smiles*
                                Cuddles: *grabs phone* He's busy. Call tomorrow.
                                MasterJack: *grabs phone back* Tell Thor thanks. Once the fuel lines are finished, you and the rest of the crew take leave until the new year.
                                Caldwell: Thank you, sir.
                                MasterJack: *hangs up*
                                Cuddles: I told you not to answer it. *pouts*
                                MasterJack: Since when do I follow your orders? *shakes head* And the hot tub doesn't count. *gets fresh beer*

Comment

Working...
                                X