Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    I blame the skates I was using. They were uncomfortable things, hard plastic things with a blade attached. Not the nice soft white ones I'm used to. I have a freaking bruise!

Do I need to call a certain boxer wearing clone in here for you to help with that?
    GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
    Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      Poor Sal. Have Ducky massage it out for you. It'll hurt a little, but feel so much better in the long run.
      For now, I have to go get ready for my date at the EMitchells' cottage. Later!
      I'll have him do that and plenty of other stuff. He plays very differently from Nibbles and Zane, and it's interesting. Gotta go eat dinner
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

at the EMitchells' cottage....

*beams in holding bowl of breakfast fixin's* I'm here!
        ECVala: *rushes into dining area in her baby blue teddy* Ohhh! Jigger! What did you bring?
        Just the stuff I said I'd bring. Eggs, green onion, cheese, milk, diced ham. I'm ready for omelettes!
        ECVala: I hope you're not too ready, because we have some plans that require your participation before our brunch. *takes bowl and puts it in the frige* Come on! *pulls Neelan towards master bedroom*

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
          Do I need to call a certain boxer wearing clone in here for you to help with that?
          *wicked grin* And he didn't even finish finding all my ticklish spots...And I really should let Ducky rest, he had a hard night and morning.
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Morning
            sigpic

Comment

*wicked grin* And he didn't even finish finding all my ticklish spots...And I really should let Ducky rest, he had a hard night and morning.

You may want to go check BR1, Sal! There's a surprise waiting for you in there.
              GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
              Snurch if you want!

Comment

You may want to go check BR1, Sal! There's a surprise waiting for you in there.
                BR 1? Gotcha. *wanders over to room door * It's not gonna be anything scary will it? *slowly opens door*
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

BR 1? Gotcha. *wanders over to room door * It's not gonna be anything scary will it? *slowly opens door*

StudMuffin: Hey, Sal. You said something about finding the rest of your ticklish spots?
                  GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                  Snurch if you want!

Comment

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l213/GottaLoveDaniel/24/57.jpg
                    StudMuffin: Hey, Sal. You said something about finding the rest of your ticklish spots?
                    *grins, straddles Studly* You heard right, you only managed to find two last night. *leans down, kisses*
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*grins, straddles Studly* You heard right, you only managed to find two last night. *leans down, kisses*

StudMuffin: We'll just have to fix that. *grabs her and flips them over so she's on bottom* You said something about your knees. *moves down and gently kisses her knee*
                      GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                      Snurch if you want!

Comment

*watching out the window* Oy, if Hotbuns lands on his butt any more, I'm going to have to rename him to Frozenbuns. teehee *sees a bombardment of snowballs flying by* Uh oh. Someone's gonna get it.
                        GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                        Snurch if you want!

Comment

StudMuffin: We'll just have to fix that. *grabs her and flips them over so she's on bottom* You said something about your knees. *moves down and gently kisses her knee*
                          *squirms and giggles* Just remember what I said about the reflexive kicking!
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*squirms and giggles* Just remember what I said about the reflexive kicking!

StudMuffin: Don't worry. I have fast reflexes. *moves up to her tummy lifting her shirt just a little and placing a kiss on her bellybutton*
                            GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                            Snurch if you want!

Comment

StudMuffin: Don't worry. I have fast reflexes. *moves up to her tummy lifting her shirt just a little and placing a kiss on her bellybutton*
                              *giggles* Well the kick out only happens if you touch my feet. I nearly kicked a massagist in the face once... *frowns*
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*giggles* Well the kick out only happens if you touch my feet. I nearly kicked a massagist in the face once... *frowns*

StudMuffin: Well I'll be sure to stay away from your feet then. *lifts her shirt up more and places another kiss*
                                GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                                Snurch if you want!

Comment

Working...
                                X