Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
    *looks over at Sal and Cub* How is she doing with her studying? Is she ready for her...what were they called?...her mocks?

She's been studying... with plenty of breaks to keep her motivated *looks at Sal*, but Cammie's right. You're gonna need sleep tonight. Not play.

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      Ducky: The only one she's worried about is her math. She can't go 10 minutes without stabbing at the book with her pen. Sal thinks she'll be fine, as her first three mocks are her language ones.

*looks up* My exam doesn't start till 12.45 *grins* But I guess I have to get to bed early-ish...

Spoiler:
      Dog didn't want to be walked. She had hid her chewy toy and wanted me to find it for her... o.O

Cammie: Addy's little dog does that all the time. *winks*

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        Awesome, thanks Neelan!

I already thanked her for you. *winks* It was all in the text.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
          http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...iesHD0135a.jpg

She's been studying... with plenty of breaks to keep her motivated *looks at Sal*, but Cammie's right. You're gonna need sleep tonight. Not play.
          *pouts* But...Playing would relax me, and I'd be able to sleep and in the morning I'd be all refreshed.

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
          http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...deAQOcap43.jpg
          It's a weird game. She only plays it with me. This morning she hid her doggy snack in my UBC sweater. It's so cute to watch her do that
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura
          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Ducky: The only one she's worried about is her math. She can't go 10 minutes without stabbing at the book with her pen. Sal thinks she'll be fine, as her first three mocks are her language ones.

*looks up* My exam doesn't start till 12.45 *grins* But I guess I have to get to bed early-ish...

Spoiler:
            Dog didn't want to be walked. She had hid her chewy toy and wanted me to find it for her... o.O
            Well, good luck to you, Sal. I'm sure you'll do fine. *smiles*

Comment

at the EMitchells' cottage....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...deAQOcap41.jpg
              Cammie: (on radio) You sure you can handle all four of them, Evil Bro?
              ECam: All the time? Definately not, but once we're up on the D-II, there should be extra help... I hope. *drops diaper bag, rearranges others so he can pick it up again*

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                Well, good luck to you, Sal. I'm sure you'll do fine. *smiles*
                Thanks Erin So glad my math one is my last mock so I have more time to study for it.
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

at the EMitchells' cottage....

ECam: All the time? Definately not, but once we're up on the D-II, there should be extra help... I hope. *drops diaper bag, rearranges others so he can pick it up again*

Cammie: Yeah...just hand Patricia off to Pops. They can oogle at each other. *chuckles*
                  She loves her Uncle Jack.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...deAQOcap43.jpg

Speaking of which, how are Addy's dogs doing without her? You guys have taken up the slack, right?

*pouts* But...Playing would relax me, and I'd be able to sleep and in the morning I'd be all refreshed.
                    Cub: *smiles* You make a very good point. Hey, Alpha! Neelan wouldn't miss me today, would she?

Comment

Thanks Erin So glad my math one is my last mock so I have more time to study for it.
                      You're welcome, Sal!

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...iesHD0150a.jpg

Speaking of which, how are Addy's dogs doing without her? You guys have taken up the slack, right?

Cub: *smiles* You make a very good point. Hey, Alpha! Neelan wouldn't miss me today, would she?
                        *grins* Of course I make good points, I'm on my school's debate team, well debate-ish team.
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...iesHD0150a.jpg

Cammie: We activated AddyAv to deal with the house stuff. We're just covering the office that way.

Comment

So. Easy. We are so damn easy. *looks up* No problem. Go ahead. Do what you want.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...deAQOcap51.jpg
                              Cammie: We activated AddyAv to deal with the house stuff. We're just covering the office that way.

Cub: Ah! Too bad Neelan doesn't have one of those. Alpha could cover her at work, but our house would fall apart without her. *waves at Alpha* Thanks! *looks at Sal* I'm yours to command. *grins*

Comment

Cammie: Gotta go. Later, everyone! *beams out, cuts interactive feed*

Comment

Working...
                                X