Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over the skies of Michigan...

JohnnyCake:*starts laughing* That's how they marked GLD's house? That is hilarious!
    Sheppy: *chuckles* Yeah, it is. Just don't say anything. They don't want GLD to know.
    JohnnyCake: Won't say a word. *snorts*
    Last edited by DJgirl; 09 January 2008, 10:16 AM.
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      I'm studying, I'm studying. Just reading this same page, cuz it's complicated...

Arrom: Uh huh. I'll let you have that excuse, this time. *continues rubbing her shoulders*
      GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
      Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nctAQOcap7.jpg
        V_Sparky: Better now that you noticed I'm here. *kisses* So...where might Darling be today?

Wendy: I noticed you the second you walked in, but I had to take care of this problem for work before I could say anything. *winks* As for Darling, last report from home said he was in his lair. Do you want to talk to him?
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
          Arrom: Uh huh. I'll let you have that excuse, this time. *continues rubbing her shoulders*
          Well I have turned the page *giggles, groans* Oh that was the spot...*shivers*
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura
          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            Wendy: I noticed you the second you walked in, but I had to take care of this problem for work before I could say anything. *winks* As for Darling, last report from home said he was in his lair. Do you want to talk to him?

V_Sparky: Yeah, I've got something to say to him.

Addy: *giggles* He wants to punch him in the nose for infecting me with those nanites.
            V_Sparky: I'll say hello first. *grins*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nctAQOcap8.jpg
              V_Sparky: Yeah, I've got something to say to him.

Addy: *giggles* He wants to punch him in the nose for infecting me with those nanites.
              V_Sparky: I'll say hello first. *grins*

Darling: *beams in* Hello, Addy and Wendy. *gives each a kiss* Hello, V_Sparky. Did I hear you wanted to see me? *smiles smugly*
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...ePower/102.jpg
                Darling: *beams in* Hello, Addy and Wendy. *gives each a kiss* Hello, V_Sparky. Did I hear you wanted to see me? *smiles smugly*

V_Sparky: Yeah...hello...I owe you a little something. *swings, knocks Darling on his bum* Now we're even.

Comment

lunch bump...

Comment

Well I have turned the page *giggles, groans* Oh that was the spot...*shivers*

Arrom: *looks over Sal's shoulder* That does look complicated. No wonder you're so tense. *keeps rubbing*
                    GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                    Snurch if you want!

Comment

*beams in from Mom's* Hey, guys! I stopped at my mom's for a quick lunch, so I won't be long, but I'm reviewing.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ckoning-68.jpg
                      Arrom: That's good. Chafty, Hotbuns and Buttercup won't tell us anything. They all say it's "classified". Even SourThang wouldn't give anything up.
                      GLD: Yeah, including what they put on the top of my house to mark it from the air. They all laugh about it, but none of them will tell me!
                      *laughs* If my boys tried anything like that, I'd climb up and SEE for myself. They probably know that and that's why they haven't tried.

Comment

Arrom: *looks over Sal's shoulder* That does look complicated. No wonder you're so tense. *keeps rubbing*
                        Yeah, and I'm in the easy level. My friend's, I can't even look at their books without going cross eyed. *shakes head* Okay, why does the logic chapter not make any sense? One more chapter and I'm done.
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                          *beams in from Mom's* Hey, guys! I stopped at my mom's for a quick lunch, so I won't be long, but I'm reviewing.

*laughs* If my boys tried anything like that, I'd climb up and SEE for myself. They probably know that and that's why they haven't tried.
                          Hi Neelan! *Waves* How're you? Saw your new one today, Evie, she had a nice colour. When do we get to meet her properly?
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Hi Neelan! *Waves* How're you? Saw your new one today, Evie, she had a nice colour. When do we get to meet her properly?
                            Probably not until this weekend. We need to go shopping, get her room all set up, stuff like that first. Only one mock left, huh? How do you think you've done so far?

Comment

Yeah, and I'm in the easy level. My friend's, I can't even look at their books without going cross eyed. *shakes head* Okay, why does the logic chapter not make any sense? One more chapter and I'm done.
                              Arrom: *still rubbing her shoulders* More complicated then that? I'm fairly good when it comes to the technical things, but SourThang's the one to ask for any real help from our clan. *looks up* Hi Neelan. I'm just helping her relax so she can study.
                              GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                              Snurch if you want!

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nctAQOcap9.jpg
                                V_Sparky: Yeah...hello...I owe you a little something. *swings, knocks Darling on his bum* Now we're even.

Darling: *gets up* At least that is out of the way now.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X