Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    Ducky: The bookshelf is okay. We re-assembled it, and it's standing now. *grins*
    I won't be going near it just in case. *winks*
    *giggles* Yeah, just in case. Just kidding, Ducky. I'm sure it's fine.

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/Season%2010/Dominion/15.jpg
      Fruitie: Minus Wendy, the rest of us that are doing fairly well. Gunny stayed up watching tv all night with Wendy because she couldn't get to sleep, so he is a little exhausted but fine.
      Wendy: (over interactive feed) Fruitie, I wasn't going to tell them I was up all night.
      Fruitie: You are the one that turned the interactive feed on. It isn't like you are fooling anyone.
      Wendy: (over interactive feed) Oh.
      Oh, Wendy. You were up all night, poor thing. I'm glad Gunny was taking care of you.

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
        *giggles* Yeah, just in case. Just kidding, Ducky. I'm sure it's fine.
        Ducky: Well there were no left over screws so it should stand. Who knew one missing screw could bring down an entire bookshelf?
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Ducky: Well there were no left over screws so it should stand. Who knew one missing screw could bring down an entire bookshelf?
          Yeah, crazy. I must admit I giggled a little bit when I saw that. *smiles*

Comment

Yeah, crazy. I must admit I giggled a little bit when I saw that. *smiles*
            Ducky: It wasn't so funny when it happened, but now it's funnier.
            *looks up from Cub* Try telling Nibbles that!
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Ducky: It wasn't so funny when it happened, but now it's funnier.
              *looks up from Cub* Try telling Nibbles that!
              *giggles* Sorry. Well, at least no one got really hurt. *nods* That's what's important.

Comment

*giggles* Sorry. Well, at least no one got really hurt. *nods* That's what's important.
                Ducky: *nods* Everyone survived. *grins* So Erin how're you?
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Ducky: *nods* Everyone survived. *grins* So Erin how're you?
                  I'm good. Having lunch pretty soon. Hamburgers I think. You? It's close to dinnertime, right?

Comment

I'm good. Having lunch pretty soon. Hamburgers I think. You? It's close to dinnertime, right?
                    Ducky: Hamburgers, sounds nice. *looks at watch* Yeah getting close. Anything from now on, I guess could count as dinner.

RL
                    Spoiler:
                    Gotta walk dog, Be back soon
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Ducky: Hamburgers, sounds nice. *looks at watch* Yeah getting close. Anything from now on, I guess could count as dinner.
                      *looks over at Sal and Cub* How is she doing with her studying? Is she ready for her...what were they called?...her mocks?

Comment

Cammie: Sal, honey, you have school tomorrow, right? We don't want you to stay up too late. *winks*

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                          Cub: *closes eyes*
                          Alpha: *phone rings* Hey. Just got a text message from Neelan. Thanks for the note, Cammie... oh and a picture file for firefly....

Spoiler:
                          Awesome, thanks Neelan!

Comment

at the EMitchells' cottage....

ECVala: Okay. The girls are packed. ECam is packed. The food is packed. *looks around like she's missing something*
                            I guess we just have to get the girls out of their room?
                            ECVala: *blinks* Well, of course we'll do that. *turns*
                            I'll come with. *grins*
                            ECam: *picks up his gear, struggles to balance the baby gear* I'll just wait here.

Comment

*looks over at Sal and Cub* How is she doing with her studying? Is she ready for her...what were they called?...her mocks?
                              Ducky: The only one she's worried about is her math. She can't go 10 minutes without stabbing at the book with her pen. Sal thinks she'll be fine, as her first three mocks are her language ones.

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...deAQOcap40.jpg
                              Cammie: Sal, honey, you have school tomorrow, right? We don't want you to stay up too late. *winks*
                              *looks up* My exam doesn't start till 12.45 *grins* But I guess I have to get to bed early-ish...

Spoiler:
                              Dog didn't want to be walked. She had hid her chewy toy and wanted me to find it for her... o.O
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                                at the EMitchells' cottage....

ECVala: Okay. The girls are packed. ECam is packed. The food is packed. *looks around like she's missing something*
                                I guess we just have to get the girls out of their room?
                                ECVala: *blinks* Well, of course we'll do that. *turns*
                                I'll come with. *grins*
                                ECam: *picks up his gear, struggles to balance the baby gear* I'll just wait here.

Cammie: (on radio) You sure you can handle all four of them, Evil Bro?

Comment

Working...
                                X