Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1000 more and you'll get a party, ff!

*whispers to Alpha* You think she's finally forgotten the 'squishy' thing yet?

Alpha: *looks at Neelan, then back at Cub, shaking his head* No. She's just biding her time.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap181.jpg
      Cammie: Much better. He ate his Fruit Loops this morning without the need to be threatened.
      Hmmm... well, that's good. Kinda throws of my plan, but I'll adapt. I'm glad he's evening out. And Addy's okay in stasis? Everything's normal for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
        Hmmm... well, that's good. Kinda throws of my plan, but I'll adapt. I'm glad he's evening out. And Addy's okay in stasis? Everything's normal for that?

Cammie: She's fine...for being in stasis. What plan?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap186.jpg
          Cammie: She's fine...for being in stasis. What plan?
          That's good.... *looks around* I thought it would be nice to bring brunch up to the D-II for MJack... maybe bring the twins, too. Might be a nice distraction for a bit. Then ECam can stay while Val and I take the girls home. Just a thought, but I hadn't discussed it with them yet, so... I'm willing to roll. *winks*

Comment

1000 more and you'll get a party, ff!
            WOOHOO!

I was really aiming to have 10,000 by the 25th because that'll be my 1 year anniversary of GateWorld membership but I don't think it's likely
            Instead I'll celebrate P3, because it's on the same day

Comment

*laughs at ff* Yeah. P3 will be a much better celebration.
              And I'm sure your posts will drop off again once you're back at uni and studying you buns off!

Comment

That's good.... *looks around* I thought it would be nice to bring brunch up to the D-II for MJack... maybe bring the twins, too. Might be a nice distraction for a bit. Then ECam can stay while Val and I take the girls home. Just a thought, but I hadn't discussed it with them yet, so... I'm willing to roll. *winks*

Cammie: That's a good idea. Take cinnamon rolls. He's a sucker for those. He's just sittin' next to Addy, so having company would be a very good thing. Thanks.

Comment

Ducky: *beams in* Hey everyone! Nibbles and I got the bookshelf up today. *grins, checks feeds* Poor Addy... I hope she can get out of stasis soon.
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura
                  "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                  Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                    WOOHOO!

I was really aiming to have 10,000 by the 25th because that'll be my 1 year anniversary of GateWorld membership but I don't think it's likely
                    Instead I'll celebrate P3, because it's on the same day

Danny: P3?

Comment

*laughs at ff* Yeah. P3 will be a much better celebration.
                      And I'm sure your posts will drop off again once you're back at uni and studying you buns off!

I moved back up to uni today so you're probably right Stupid chemistry degree taking up my time...*grumbles*

Comment

Pegasus 3 SGA convention in London

Comment

Hi, Ducky! *blows kiss* Good for you! Danny.... *sighs* so sweet.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap190.jpg
                          Cammie: That's a good idea. Take cinnamon rolls. He's a sucker for those. He's just sittin' next to Addy, so having company would be a very good thing. Thanks.
                          I'm glad you approve. Now I just gotta see if ECam and Val agree.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                            Pegasus 3 SGA convention in London
                            Danny: Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                              Ducky: *beams in* Hey everyone! Nibbles and I got the bookshelf up today. *grins, checks feeds* Poor Addy... I hope she can get out of stasis soon.

Danny: Hey, Ducky. Congrats on the bookcase. Have you ever had to do a filing cabinet? Those are far worse.

Comment

Danny: Thanks.
                                No problem sweetie. *blows kiss*

Comment

Working...
                                X