Yes *nods* Russian revolution. And a bit of the Chinese one
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post

Gads! There's so much I wouldn't know where to begin! Honestly, you'll never completely catch up. If you wait in here long enough, Walter might try to nutshell it for ya. *keys intercom* Walter?
        Walter: (on intercom) When was she last here? What does she recall was happening?

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...TheSeer150.jpg

I'm gonna head home, Neelan. That 0400 wake up call on Saturday sucks.

Okay. *kisses* We won't be far behind you. *watches him beam out*
          Bye Imp!

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
          http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ctAQOcap7a.jpg
          Sheppy: I'm headin' home. Later, lounge. *beams out*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...sedAQOcap7.jpg
          CamSyn: Later, Sheppy!
          *waves* Bye bye Sheppy.
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

At Wendy's...

Wendy: Thanks so much for coming over. You two helped me feel a little better. *smiles* The soup really hit the spot.
            ECVala: Good, I'm glad. *hugs*
            ECam: You take it easy. *kisses her cheek*
            ECVala: If you need anything, you know how to get ahold of us.
            Wendy: Will do. Thanks again. Bye!
            *ECam and ECVala beam out*
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Walter: (on intercom) When was she last here? What does she recall was happening?
              I think she was last here about a month ago... no idea what she recalls. Her head's full of uni, remember?
              Alpha: I'm gonna head home, too, Neelan. *whispers*
              I have some arrangements to make. *winks* Later, Lounge. *beams home*

Comment

I recall a birthday party. Not sure whose though Might've been cajn. Or mesa. Man! I need a slap for staying away so long!

Flash: I'll volunteer! *winks*
                firefly:

Comment

Must have been Sal's birthday, which was just a couple weeks ago.

Comment

Walter: (on intercom) Okay...current events then...Washington has pulled ahead, hope Alpha doesn't turn on the game when he gets home. Addy was infected with nanites by Darling, who wanted to control her urges, they are not behaving as they should, so Addy is in stasis, basically trying to starve them out. Doc was attacked on Atlantis and her memory was wiped by the Ancients to keep her from remembering something. Smarty Pants is Erin's new Sam clone...she's a real hotty. And we're planning a coed, topless Texas Hold 'Em tournament for Master Jack's birthday on Jan. 23.

Comment

*looks at watch* Looks like we should be going too.
                      Ducky: Already?
                      Yeah, besides I want to see your new bed.
                      Ducky: *grins* Okay.
                      Night Lounge! *kisses Cuddles and Cub* Lets go
                      Ducky: Bye everyone!
                      *Sal and Ducky beam out*
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Must have been Sal's birthday, which was just a couple weeks ago.
                        Nope, before that

Walter: (on intercom) Okay...current events then...Washington has pulled ahead, hope Alpha doesn't turn on the game when he gets home. Addy was infected with nanites by Darling, who wanted to control her urges, they are not behaving as they should, so Addy is in stasis, basically trying to starve them out. Doc was attacked on Atlantis and her memory was wiped by the Ancients to keep her from remembering something. Smarty Pants is Erin's new Sam clone...she's a real hotty. And we're planning a coed, topless Texas Hold 'Em tournament for Master Jack's birthday on Jan. 23.
                        Okay...who's Washington, Alpha and Doc? (sorry guys )

And uh...how do you play Texas Hold 'Em?

Tell me tomorrow if you like, I'm actually going now

Comment

Okay... Cuddles, Jay, Cub? You guys have any plans, 'cause I'm gonna get rollin' here.
                          Cub: Nope. No plans.
                          Cuddles: I was planning on bursting in on you and Alpha. *grins*
                          Not tonight, hon. Sorry. But Alpha wants me all to himself before my brunch tomorrow.
                          Jay: And the EMitchells are gonna be home for that? Not on the D-II?
                          Geez... good question. *hits intercom button again* Walter? Is Danny available for a quick question?

Comment

Okay... Cuddles, Jay, Cub? You guys have any plans, 'cause I'm gonna get rollin' here.
                            Cub: Nope. No plans.
                            Cuddles: I was planning on bursting in on you and Alpha. *grins*
                            Not tonight, hon. Sorry. But Alpha wants me all to himself before my brunch tomorrow.
                            Jay: And the EMitchells are gonna be home for that? Not on the D-II?
                            Geez... good question. *hits intercom button again* Walter? Is Danny available for a quick question?
                            Danny: (on intercom) The EMitchells are in the cottage and ECam is not on duty until swing shift tomorrow, so as long as your brunch is over by noon there should be no conflicts. Or did you have a different question?

Comment

Danny: (on intercom) The EMitchells are in the cottage and ECam is not on duty until swing shift tomorrow, so as long as your brunch is over by noon there should be no conflicts. Or did you have a different question?
                              That was it, sugar! You're a mindreader! *blows kiss* So. That's it for me. Gotta run. Who's comin' home with me?
                              Cub: I am.
                              Jay: Me, too. Cuddles?
                              Cuddles: *looks at CamSyn once more* Yeah yeah... I'm coming. *waves* Later everyone*
                              See you guys tomorrow... most likely... either before or after brunch. *winks, waves, beams everyone home*

Comment

CamSyn: I'm headin' home, too. Good night, lounge.

Comment

Working...
                                X