Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Community (NBC) Discussion and Appreciation .(Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh my god last night's episode was amazing.

who thing was a Fincher movie, especially reminded me of Seven. major lolz.

plus, as a huge DMB fan, those parts had me cracking up too.

Comment

So......

Spoiler:
      I hope Pierce isn't really dead because that is a poor way to take him off the show. I got the impression that Shirley is the A.C.B. and she only said Pierce was dead to throw suspicion from herself. When Jeff was holding Annie's arms and then she pointed it out so he grabbed Leonard I thought it was hysterical. Other than Shirley saying Pierce was dead
      ......I thought this was a great episode.

Comment

This was one of the best episodes I think they have done in a long time, though I really hated the concept that was driving the material. I really don't like that they went down this path and . . . .

Spoiler:
        . . . they shouldn't have made the money a plot point. It was too obvious they weren't going to get it. Plus, what they came up with just seems like a silly reason for Glover to leave the show. Plus I worry that him leaving is really going to hurt the show, especially when they are more than likely going to ignore the challenge and just say that he failed and didn't get the money. LOL

Comment

Well this week's episode was great and sad at the same time.

Spoiler:
          I think it was a great send off for Troy, but I certainly hope they don't come up with a "He died" angle like Pierce. Of course, I see both of them returning. Maybe not Pierce, but the Troy door is definitely open - though I don't see him returning with Pierce's millions.

The Hot Lava game was great. They need at least one of these episodes every season, I don't care if it seems like a poor replacement for paintball because it isn't. I did find it to be sad how the conclusion of the game worked into the plot, but they had to do something for the departure.

Side note: I read these notes Donald Glover wrote that are meant to be an explanation for why he left the show. I don't suggest reading them. They are kind of depressing, sad, and definitely T.M.I.

Comment

Yep that was a bittersweet episode.
            Spoiler:
            I can't imagine that they would kill him off, since there's always the chance that he might want to come back plus doesn't Harmon hope to do a movie? It's not like he was having trouble with other cast members or people wanted him gone - he wanted to leave.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but . . . .

Spoiler:
              I was completely shocked they killed Pierce off.

But you are absolutely correct. They are totally different circumstances and there is always the chance for a change of heart.

Comment

I was startled but not shocked because
                Spoiler:
                Chase was clearly done with the show and from what I could tell, the writer and the rest of the cast were done with him. There was just so much acrimony all around that maybe it was easier to cut him out and get past it.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but I still want
                  Spoiler:
                  him to come back for guest shots like the hologram.

Comment

He might still do, I don't rule it out!
                    sigpic

Comment

Great episode this week. Great guest stars and I loved the story. Very funny and very successful at making me . . . .

Spoiler:
                      . . . . forget Troy was gone. It started off being very obvious by having new people sitting at the table, but once it started rolling I forgot he was gone. Did anyone catch what it said about LeVar Burton on the news scroll while Jonathan Banks was watching?

Hilarious. Very well done episode.

Comment

Nah i missed it
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

I read somewhere that it said they were
                          Spoiler:
                          kidnapped by pirates.
                          sigpic

Comment

The exact quote is . . . .

Spoiler:
                            . . . BREAKING NEWS: LEVAR BURTON AND NON-CELEBRITY COMPANION CAPTURED BY PIRATES IN THE GULF OF MEXICO.
                            LOL

It was so Fat Dog to watch that again.

Comment

Okay, so that was a strange episode. Entertaining, but strange. So lots of changes and transitions still happening with this "relaunch".

Spoiler:

They were clearly trying to make Duncan and Britta more normal. I am so glad Duncan is going to be part of the group, so I guess it was important that they establish a more normal friend base for he and Jeff.

And I guess after they mentioned the weirdness between Jeff and Annie a few episodes ago that might finally be over. So Britta has to become more like the Britta Jeff originally liked and their love interest can be rekindled, which seems much more normal given the age they established for Annie at the beginning of the show.

It was so sad to see Abed in Kick Puncher gear without Troy. But the scenes with Buzz and Abed were great and I really hope Jonathan Banks stays on the show. I heard he is getting his own AMC series, but maybe he'll be able to stay if the shooting schedules don't conflict.

So, strange episode that wasn't quite on par with the last few, but still entertaining enough.

Comment

OMG! What a hilarious episode. I love the . . .

Spoiler:
                                . . . Logan's Run type uniforms. What a great concept.

How many types of fruit do Threes get to choose from and which is their favorite? LOL

Remember: Fives have Lives. Fours have chores. Threes have fleas. Twos have blues. Ones don't get a rhyme 'cause they're garbage!

And thanks to everyone for making me a Five.

And Jonathan Banks is adding a lot to this show. I think his line at the beginning might have been the best part, especially with how it worked into the overall concept. I miss still Chevy, but Banks is a good addition.

KOOGLER RULES ! ! ! !

Comment

Working...
                                X