Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Community (NBC) Discussion and Appreciation .(Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
    Senoir Chang is awesome, enjoy s1. I am at episode 10 right now... all characters are great although i think jeff is the least interesting one..
    Jeff kind of grows on you we he starts becoming less self-centered.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      hope so... he is kinda the main character so would be nice to like him i dont hate him, he is just not that great like abed or pierce...
      sigpic

Comment

hope so... he is kinda the main character so would be nice to like him i dont hate him, he is just not that great like abed or pierce...
        I'll have to disagree. I can't stand Pierce especially in S2. As for Abed he emotionless detachment is hilarious.
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Nice show I just started watching it since I saw the title dungeons and dragons (and I like the game)
          Very fanny.
          Last edited by pinielf; 07 February 2011, 10:18 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Senoir Chang is awesome, enjoy s1. I am at episode 10 right now... all characters are great although i think jeff is the least interesting one..
            Im at episode 17 Jeff is ok, kind of annoying at times
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by pinielf View Post
              Nice show I just started watching it since I saw the poisoned dungeons and dragons (and I like the game)
              Very fanny.
              Gather close so you might harken the story of fat Neil. Born stout of heart but large of bone his adolescent years was shadowed by scorn and mockery. Outlets of fantasy afforded him some escape from the darkness throughout high school. And as a man, he traveled far to a new school and a new beginning or so he thought. The name became a joke. The joke became his life. And Neil fell again into darkness only this time, his thoughts turned to an escape of which we dare not speak But pain need not be spoken to be known, not to all. It was strangely, Jeff the liar, son of William the barely known, who first became concerned. It was Jeff who pretended to be interested in Dungeons and Dragons in an effort to lift Neil’s spirits. And when Jeff’s fake interest resulted in Neil giving Jeff all his books explaining he wouldn’t need them anymore, it was Annie the day planner, herself a recovering head case, that recognized the signs of coming doom. A council was called: Troy the obtuse, Shirley the coy, Abed the undiagnosable, and Brita the needlessly defiant. For reasons that should be obvious, Pierce the insensitive known also as Pierce the <snip>, and grandpa the flatulent, was not invited. The group agreed what fat Neil needed most was to feel like a winner for a change. They would invite Neil that Saturday to a game of Dungeons and Dragons designed by Abed to help Neil reclaim his confidence. At the end of the meeting, they realized that Chang had been there and felt too awkward to mention it. What they couldn’t have known was they had just scheduled the most important game of Dungeons and Dragons ever, A game which not only may save a life, but which would forever change the balance between good and Pierce.
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Best show on TV besides Chuck. And I love Jeff lol... though I can't really decide who's my favorite character. Jeff v. Brita is just hilarous, Troy and Abed are just absolutely comical together, every word out of Chang's mouth is rofl funny; Pierce is so racist that it's funny. I can't say that Shirley and Annie have outstanding qualities that make them my favorites, but they're still funny so I like 'em.

Community has clearly taken on the mantle of NBC's (if not TV's) best sitcom. (On a side note... it's grave-time for you, the Office.)

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
                  Best show on TV besides Chuck. And I love Jeff lol... though I can't really decide who's my favorite character. Jeff v. Brita is just hilarous, Troy and Abed are just absolutely comical together, every word out of Chang's mouth is rofl funny; Pierce is so racist that it's funny. I can't say that Shirley and Annie have outstanding qualities that make them my favorites, but they're still funny so I like 'em.

Community has clearly taken on the mantle of NBC's (if not TV's) best sitcom. (On a side note... it's grave-time for you, the Office.)
                  I never liked the humor of the office... although no one can beat Steve Carrell... imagine him in Stargate ..
                  sigpic

Comment

S3 of Community Greenlit
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

I dont know if there is any thread on this cute little sitcom on nbc but I think its one of the best new sitcoms that aired in the last two years and I think its overthrow my all time favorite sitcom How I Met Your Mother.
                      Chevy Chase is awesome in this Show as is everyone else. I hope its get the right treatment of nbc. I only have season one, its in the middle of season two in the us right? are there any news if it got a season three?! I hope it does, it deserves it. I like Abed, Troy, Pierce and Chang the most.
                      i don't have an answer for your questions, but i love this show too!

in fact, it's the *only* comedy series i watch on tv.
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

sally

sigpic

Comment

how have I not posted in this thread yet?

Best show on TV currently.

Comment

Yes, I was pleasantly surprised of the renewal!
                            sigpic

Comment

12 geektastically hilarious sci-fi moments from NBC's Community
                              IMO always implied.

Comment

cant wait for it's return

When did this happen?
                                Last Movie Watched
                                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                                Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                                X