Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Community (NBC) Discussion and Appreciation .(Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The demo is both genders not just males. Also I would have more impressed if you had told Morbo not to Brita the thread
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

What difference does it make, my point is the same - it's not all Americans. And why would I bother trying to impress you?
      sigpic

Comment

i must have missed an episode or so but when did britta and troy become a couple?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          i must have missed an episode or so but when did britta and troy become a couple?
          During off time between season three and four.... I guess
          sigpic

Comment

it was hinted at they were going to become one at the end of the last season. all the signs were there.
            first episode wasn't great, but I haven't seen this past week's yet. though I heard it was better.

still either way i am so happy this show is back.

Comment

Just watched season 4, not bad

POP POP
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Jeff Winger as a teacher didn't actually see that coming

Cool

CoolCoolCool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNQh0...layer_embedded
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

I am very interested to see what happens this season. I was disappointed with Season 4 and I am worried about where the show is going to go. I don't really like that they, once again, are only getting 13 episodes. I still consider Community one of my top three returning shows, so I hope it is good.

Comment

It hasn't started yet has it? I thought it wasn't starting until January?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by min min light View Post
                      It hasn't started yet has it? I thought it wasn't starting until January?
                      Correct its not starting til January
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Ah thanks, sometimes these things sail right past me.
                        sigpic

Comment

So I just figured out . . .

Spoiler:
                          Jonathan Banks is becoming a regular. I went to their Hulu page and the collage photo they have had a face where Pierce's should have been. It took some hunting, but I discovered it is Jonathan Banks. I love the idea of him being on the show, but I am not happy about Chevy being gone and I hope Banks doesn't seem like a replacement.

For those of you unfamiliar with this new cast member's name click on the IMDB link below and you'll know him as soon as you see his face.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0052186/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
                            So I just figured out . . .

Spoiler:
                            Jonathan Banks is becoming a regular. I went to their Hulu page and the collage photo they have had a face where Pierce's should have been. It took some hunting, but I discovered it is Jonathan Banks. I love the idea of him being on the show, but I am not happy about Chevy being gone and I hope Banks doesn't seem like a replacement.

For those of you unfamiliar with this new cast member's name click on the IMDB link below and you'll know him as soon as you see his face.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0052186/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
                            With Troy/Abed being fans of Breaking Bad i'm wondering if theres going to be any references
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

Premier Night! I really enjoyed getting two new episodes. There were some brilliant parts and some weak sections, but still a good showing that I know will get better. I think they did a good job of establishing the new setup.

Spoiler:
                              I thought there would be more Chang, but that is okay.

I was worried they were going to completely ignore Pierce's absence, but they didn't. I love how they handled it, but I do think there needs to be more of an explanation. I really don't like that he is gone.

Banks was good and I think he'll be a good addition, but I really don't like that he was sitting in Pierce's chair. It just didn't seem right.

I love that Erdman (Leonard) had more of a role in this one and I hope it continues.

It looks like most of the supporting cast is back, so that is good.

It wasn't a paintball episode, but I think it is a solid start.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
                                Premier Night! I really enjoyed getting two new episodes. There were some brilliant parts and some weak sections, but still a good showing that I know will get better. I think they did a good job of establishing the new setup.

Spoiler:
                                I thought there would be more Chang, but that is okay.

I was worried they were going to completely ignore Pierce's absence, but they didn't. I love how they handled it, but I do think there needs to be more of an explanation. I really don't like that he is gone.

Banks was good and I think he'll be a good addition, but I really don't like that he was sitting in Pierce's chair. It just didn't seem right.

I love that Erdman (Leonard) had more of a role in this one and I hope it continues.

It looks like most of the supporting cast is back, so that is good.

It wasn't a paintball episode, but I think it is a solid start.
                                Banks baboon line was funny
                                Last Movie Watched
                                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                                Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                                X