Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Community (NBC) Discussion and Appreciation .(Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And just in case anyone needs help finding it.

https://screen.yahoo.com/community/

1 Day Left ! ! !

Comment

It's HERE! It's HERE! Happy St. Patrick's Day! . . . . I mean Happy COMMUNITY Season 6 Day! ! ! ! !

Just finished the 1st Episode, Ladders. I have to say . . . . I loved every minute of it. Yes there changes, but they did great with the transition. It was 27 minutes of bliss and it was free on Yahoo Screen. I hate commercials, but it was well worth sitting through ten or eleven to see that episode.

Comment

"And Jesus wept . . . " that is two great episodes. I love this. Plus, I watched the 1st episode again, no commercial breaks. Watched the 2nd episode 2 nights later, no commercial breaks. Great for me, but it worries me that they can't sell commercials for this show. I don't know how the ad revenue for streaming services works, but I assume it is similar to other ad revenue in that when the ad streams determines how much it cost to have it streamed. The first time I watched episode one was 9am CST. Running your ads on Yahoo Screen is probably cheaper then than 6pm CST, which is around the time I re-watched episode one and watched episode 2. But like I said, I know nothing of how that ad revenue works. I only know that I had to sit through ten or eleven commercials when I watched it at 9am and none when I watched it in the evening.

Comment

Well all of the episodes have been winners for me. I miss people, but I think this new cast is really making up for it. This last episode was Chang-Tastic. Until this episode I've felt like they were just throwing Chang in where they could. This episode was great for his character, though I think they are going to have to give him back somewhat of a villainous tilt.

And I love Brewster and David. The only way it could be better is if Jonathan Banks was back after last season as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
            "And Jesus wept . . . " that is two great episodes. I love this. Plus, I watched the 1st episode again, no commercial breaks. Watched the 2nd episode 2 nights later, no commercial breaks. Great for me, but it worries me that they can't sell commercials for this show. I don't know how the ad revenue for streaming services works, but I assume it is similar to other ad revenue in that when the ad streams determines how much it cost to have it streamed. The first time I watched episode one was 9am CST. Running your ads on Yahoo Screen is probably cheaper then than 6pm CST, which is around the time I re-watched episode one and watched episode 2. But like I said, I know nothing of how that ad revenue works. I only know that I had to sit through ten or eleven commercials when I watched it at 9am and none when I watched it in the evening.
            Perhaps their player can identify those who have already streamed an episode so that they don't subject you to the same commercials a second time. That seems unlikely, but I can't think of another reason. I was totally surprised a few weeks ago when I watched Agents of SHIELD on HuluPlus with no commercials. That had to be a fluke.

Comment

That happens sometimes to me as well. Its just a glitch with downloading. Enjoy it while you get it. I find HuluPlus on my phone has less commercials than my computer
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Well I have re-watched episodes a few times and it seems that if I turn one on during the day I get commercials, but around 6pm CST I get none. It is strange.

Comment

Really?! No comments?! I think this season has been great. Keith David and Paget Brewster have been great additions. I guess they've had a little trouble deciding what to do with Chang, but other than that I think this has been one of their best seasons.

Comment

Well that was one heck of a season (I am betting SERIES) finale. WOW! Guess they finally figured out they were no longer on network television. My emotions are very mixed right now because I feel like I just watched the end of Community, but never say never.

Comment

03.08.2016 ! ! ! ! GET YOUR PRE-ORDERS IN NOW . . .

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

. . . especially if you're hoping for a Season 7.

Comment

Well I missed this one. I went to watch Season 6 again on Yahoo Screen, but it isn't there anymore. I guess Yahoo shut Screen! down at the end of 2015 because not enough of you watched Community and Other Space. IT WAS FREE ! ! ! ! Anyway, now both shows, along with all their other original content shows, will have to find new homes if they plan to continue. It also means if Other Space is never released on DVD and Blu-Ray I'll never be able to watch it again. That is terrible news. Thankfully that isn't a problem with Community Season 6.

(Edited Update) I can't access Yahoo Screen! via Google Chrome on my laptop, but the Yahoo Screen App on my tablet is still working and I can start watching both shows. Very strange. I mean I read the news that they pulled the plug. I guess the App will keep going for awhile.
                        Last edited by Looney; 21 February 2016, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
                          I can't access Yahoo Screen! via Google Chrome on my laptop, but the Yahoo Screen App on my tablet is still working and I can start watching both shows. Very strange. I mean I read the news that they pulled the plug. I guess the App will keep going for awhile.
                          Last I heard Yahoo Screen went bankrupt so Yahoo shut down that division. That's why it's no longer online. I might be wrong tho... I haven't checked in awhile. It really bummed me out tho when I heard that because I was really hoping to get that movie..
                          sigpic
                          [call me loser.]

Comment

Working...
                          X