Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burn Notice: Discussion, spoilers, pics, etc....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am just waiting for the DVD release not long now....we still have to wait for season 2 over here...

Kriss
    sigpic

Comment

Anyone else watch this show? LOVE IT! Used the search function but couldn't find a single topic on Burn Notice so decided to make one. The show returns on Thursday November 11th with the second half of Season 4!

Spoiler:

I hope Management (JOHN MAHONY(sp?)) makes a return in the finale, which seems to be the pattern with his character so far. I have a suspicion that he hired whoever it was to steal the bible with the codes on it

Does anyone know how well its doing in the ratings? Wasn't it renwed for two more seasons after S4? Also cannot wait for their TV move which will be a......

Spoiler:

Sam Axe based movie!

Comment

I love this show. I got into while watching reruns when I was in the US.

I never knew they were doing a TV movie. Is it a proper TV movie, or just two episodes dedicated to Sam? As for the seasons, there will be a five and six but ratings still need to be good for them to actually film them but at 6 million viewers, I hope they will. *knocks wood*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
          I love this show. I got into while watching reruns when I was in the US.

I never knew they were doing a TV movie. Is it a proper TV movie, or just two episodes dedicated to Sam? As for the seasons, there will be a five and six but ratings still need to be good for them to actually film them but at 6 million viewers, I hope they will. *knocks wood*
          I honestly dunno, I just read the comic-con report about it.

PS. Sorry didn't see the thread for some reason.

Comment

I think Burn Notice is still USA's highest rated show overall so I don't think there's any fear of not getting S6. And of course S5 starts this summer - I don't have a date yet though.

What did you all think of the S4 ending?

Here's the press release about the Sam Axe movie. It airs on April 17th.

PRESS RELEASE
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

Hello! *waves*

It's funny how things happen. I was going through some old magazines today and came across an ad for a USA TV series called "Touching Evil", which was based on the BBC series. The guy in the picture looked familiar; turns out it was Jeffrey Donovan. Since I was a fan of his from "BN", I thought I'd try to locate this series either at Netflix or at my local library. Anyone remember seeing this series or know if it's been released on DVD?

Sorry if that was a little OT. I'm only up to season 2 on DVD but am looking forward to catching up. BTW, Sharon Gless is a hoot as Michael's mom.

IHS
              sigpic

Comment

I feel so proud, I have been watching BN since the beginning and now I have all the DVDs

Speaking of which, when is the next DVD coming out?
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                X