Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burn Notice: Discussion, spoilers, pics, etc....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
    Well thats interesting, I like the fact Micheal Shanks is on Burn Notice, I bet he's a goverment agent or somthing like that. And is Trica only in one episode? Like as a client or somthing. Should be interesting!!
    Spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Michael [Shanks] is apparently playing a bad/"misunderstood" guy. Could be government - guess we'll see. Tricia is in several episodes - she is playing Michael's [Westen] new handler I believe - someone who is trying to control Michael to do what she and her people want him to do.

It all sounds very intriguing.
    Last edited by Killdeer; 14 June 2008, 09:11 PM.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Yes it does sound very intriguing!!

Comment

More detailed info on the role Michael Shanks will be playing. From Stargate Solutions. It sounds like
        Spoiler:
        MS will be playing another spy named Victor, who will kind of be like Michael's [Weston] dark side version.

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=1351
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

For people curious about Burn Notice but who don't want to spend the money for the DVDs, or who might have missed a few episodes last season, you can watch the entire season free (legally ) on two different sites.

The official site has all the episodes available. I've occasionally had problems with the video on this site, but it seems to be working fine at the moment. There's also lots of other great stuff, including photo galleries.

Hulu.com also has all the S1 episodes available.
          Last edited by Killdeer; 22 June 2008, 06:17 PM.
          - Life after Stargate -
          sigpic

Comment

Here is an "exclusive preview clip" from the season premiere. A little spoilerish, but IMO just enough to whet your appetite.
            - Life after Stargate -
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
              ...The official site has all the episodes available. I've occasionally had problems with the video on this site, but it seems to be working fine at the moment. There's also lots of other great stuff, including photo galleries.

Hulu.com also has all the S1 episodes available.
              Sweet, thanks for the links!! Have been trying to catch up with this...

Since you seem to be an expert on the matter (...in spoiler text, if you prefer...); just wondering...what are your thoughts on who burned Michael in the 1st place, and why!!?!

Comment

Originally posted by starlightgazer View Post
                Sweet, thanks for the links!! Have been trying to catch up with this...

Since you seem to be an expert on the matter (...in spoiler text, if you prefer...); just wondering...what are your thoughts on who burned Michael in the 1st place, and why!!?!
                LOL! Hardly an expert - just a fanatic.

Urm. I think we're going to learn more about this this next season, but I think there's some sort of shadow organization out there who decided someone with Michael's skills might be a good addition to their organization. The quickest way to recruit him is to cut him off from his other means of support. The question is - why dump him in Miami, with friends and family around? To give them extra leverage over him? That's my guess anyway.

The big question is who are they, and what are they after? What's their purpose? I have no clue on that one.

I don't know. I don't have any great insights - I'm sorry! I'm just enjoying the ride.
                - Life after Stargate -
                sigpic

Comment

Did anyone hear?

Spoiler:
                  Michael Shanks is joining the cast next season.

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...n_notice.shtml

Comment

...The big question is who are they, and what are they after? What's their purpose? I have no clue on that one...
                    Ha! Nah, I hear ya...and, it is a fun ride!!

I'm pretty sure she isn't "involved" (intentionally) but, I wonder where the mom (Michael's...) falls in all of this. I still have a few eps. to clear/catch-up, but it seems that she's more involved in his happenings than Westen is aware of, all of the time!?

"A Mother Know's Best"!!?!

Comment

Originally posted by starlightgazer View Post
                      Ha! Nah, I hear ya...and, it is a fun ride!!

I'm pretty sure she isn't "involved" (intentionally) but, I wonder where the mom (Michael's...) falls in all of this. I still have a few eps. to clear/catch-up, but it seems that she's more involved in his happenings than Westen is aware of, all of the time!?

"A Mother Know's Best"!!?!

Does anyone else think they changed her a little from the pilot to the series? I thought so. They fixed her hair and toned down the hypochondria a little it seemed like. Made her not quite so pathetic.

I guess it was kind of like them dropping Fi's accent.

In other news, the season premiere airs Thursday night!!!
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, there seemed to be a few changes throughout season 1 - Fi's accent was the one I noticed the most. I think they were experimenting a bit, hopefully season 2 will be more consistent

Comment

Less than two hours to the new season premiere, if your close to a TV turn it to USA and watch!!!! WATCH!!!!

Comment

I sort of watched the premiere while I was working. Looked pretty good. Just waiting for the second showing now.
                            sigpic

Comment

Does anyone else think they changed her a little from the pilot to the series? I thought so...
                              Umm...yes...until this last ep. when she's running around, searching for the warranty from her 1960's coffee-pot...

Some things just stay they same...

Comment

Tonight's ep is one of the ones that Michael Shanks is in. Not sure how much we'll see of him, but he was in the opening scene talking to Michael.
                                IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                                X