Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burn Notice: Discussion, spoilers, pics, etc....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am astonished.
    I can't believe I didn't catch that Victor is Shanks, until my third viewing.

I just figured it was just another "stock jock" character, and then while I was messing around online I heard him say something, and was like wait a minute, that sounds like Shanks. Mad props, the only problem is now when I look at him I see shanks, and not the jock. lol

On a side note, Gate world needs a Burn notice, page, or at least a forum.
    This is one of my favorite shows in Years.

Comment

I've only recently got into Burn Notice. Quickly up to date though

Very good + Great Spy show. Main theme of finding out about his Burn notice is interesting, and the weekly special tasks he performers are also fun. Reminds me a bit of Dexter with the narration as well.

Was great to see Michael Shanks guest star.
      Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

I just loved Fi's shoes obsession in the last ep, and
        Spoiler:
        how the only payment Michael took was a new pair of shoes for her. That was sweet

Comment

Whatching burn notice makes me want a hot Irsh Girlfriend. lol.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
          MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post
            Whatching burn notice makes me want a hot Irsh Girlfriend. lol.
            You needed a reason for wanting a hot Irish girlfriend?
            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Take it from one who knows, Hot Irish Girlfriends are overrated. Sure, they've got cute accents and they like to take the initiative on SEVERAL things. But then there's all the money you spend on bandages and iodine and decent booze.

In a way, Fiona is the quintessential Hot Irish Girlfriend: she's hot, and she's also violently insane...but you let her get away with it because she's hot.
              Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
              I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
              What have these years left to me?
              Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

I don't know how many of you watch Burn Notice on USA but last Thursday 8/14/08 Michael Shanks appeared in a role not at all like Dr. Daniel Jackson, he was playing a hired killer.
                Captain James T. Kirk
                USS ENTERPRISE NCC 1701-A

Comment

Originally posted by Captain James T. Kirk View Post
                  I don't know how many of you watch Burn Notice on USA but last Thursday 8/14/08 Michael Shanks appeared in a role not at all like Dr. Daniel Jackson, he was playing a hired killer.
                  Check the last couple of pages

Comment

Originally posted by Thermonuclearboy View Post
                    Take it from one who knows, Hot Irish Girlfriends are overrated. Sure, they've got cute accents and they like to take the initiative on SEVERAL things. But then there's all the money you spend on bandages and iodine and decent booze.

In a way, Fiona is the quintessential Hot Irish Girlfriend: she's hot, and she's also violently insane...but you let her get away with it because she's hot.
                    Yeah, they took away her Irish accent in the second episode. I did'nt care for it much in the Pilot. I love that one episode where Fiona is talking to Michael's mom about their realationship.

Comment

Carla/Michael

It's SO going to happen. Because of ratings.
                      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                        Carla/Michael

It's SO going to happen. Because of ratings.
                        I think if it happens, it was probably already penned at this point...but, no opposition to that!!

More reason for Fi to want to off-her then, too...could make for some interesting love-triangle D-rama...becuase:

Originally posted by Thermonuclearboy View Post
                        ...she's hot, and she's also violently insane...
                        Haha...

Comment

Hmmm...according to Fiona in last night's episode, she is now dating a nice young paramedic.

You don't think that paramedic's name is....VICTOR?!
                          Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
                          I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
                          What have these years left to me?
                          Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

You're right, she never did let on to who it was. That was a good episode. I love Michael's inhaler!

Comment

Just caught up on Burn Notice! Wow, they're really ramping up the tension. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. And I wonder when Victor will be back again. IMDb says that he was in last week's episode, but that's obviously incorrect.

Just went to the website and noticed that we don't get another episode until Sept 11. Ah well. I think we only have two more episodes before they break though.
                              Last edited by Killdeer; 25 August 2008, 09:58 PM.
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Well that was a decent season finale. Certainly not one of the best. Though the chases at the end were kind of awesome.

As for the episode, I'm not sure whether Carla was involved or not. Why plant a bomb at Michael's if you're going to off him at the pier? Why chase after him to kill him if you suspect he's going to head home to a waiting bomb? And the look at the end from Carla, a look of worry and concern... I think she's very afraid, and I'm not so sure she's afraid of him, rather, afraid of the situation. No reason to have her brother arrested and then warn him, just to turn around and kill him.

http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                                X