No announcement yet.

MacGyver Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, its Scottish (Woot for Scottish people (McClary=me )
    Originally posted by online resource
    His first name was finally officially revealed in "Good Knight, MacGyver", in which he learns of a seventh-century Scottish ancestor, Angus M'Iver, and admits that they share their first name; and repeated in the series finale, which introduces MacGyver's son, whose middle name is Angus.
    Thanks for SIG to KIDWIZZ

Comment

Dang Burger King and Fridays. Whenever I hear "Angus" I now think of burgers!

There's only us,
      There's only this
      Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
      No other road,
      No other way
      No day but today...

Comment

Angus MacGyver, huh? I really don't remember that. Of course, I was pretty young when that show was on.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

That was a fabulous episode, going "back in time" to find out his name. I always thought it was cool that his son was then called SAM, to avoid the same fate. Sean Angus MacGyver.
          Two geeks...two mics...no clue! www.podculture.net

Comment

Angus? Meh, I have heard worse. But RDA really does not look like an "Angus"
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

True, macGuyver was perfect for him
              Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

lol is this who i think it is? macgyver is awsome, i've watched up to season 5 sofar, does anyone watch this or used to watch it?
                sigpic
                "Oh, okay, well, it's official... You don't get to name anything. Ever."

Comment

It's surprising how many people got in to McGyver because of SG1

And yes, I think it is (or a doppelganger?)
                  The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Originally posted by the_dark_light View Post
                    It's surprising how many people got in to McGyver because of SG1

And yes, I think it is (or a doppelganger?)
                    Shouldn't that be the othert way round?

Comment

i think she means more people watch macgyver presently because they are fans of sg1

Comment

Ah right, I thought he ment actors

Comment

I was actually a fan of Macgyver long before I even heard of SG1. I loved it, but just because I thought RDA was some kind of Albert Einstine type genius.
                          Dear Journal
                          My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

There is an ep with David Hewlett. Oddly enough, he plays some genuis teenage scientist. He tries to blow up everyone during some competition.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                            hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                            Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
                              There is an ep with David Hewlett. Oddly enough, he plays some genuis teenage scientist. He tries to blow up everyone during some competition.
                              lol so just a younger McKay then.
                              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                                lol so just a younger McKay then.
                                lol, pretty much. I was watching it and I went "wait..no that cant be...or is it? Awwww.......he's so little! Yeat exactly the same!"

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                                hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                                Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                                OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Working...
                                X