MacGyver Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
    Don't forget.. Its an American series. London is in some distant foreign land.

Lost Treasure was a TV movie for ABC from 1994, followed by Trail to Doomsday later in the year.
    Wow it's the human MacGyver info-base.

Comment

Nah.. just give me a paper clip and a wet napkin and I'll whip you up a thermonuclear device.
      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I ran across the following tid bit while reading the news over at TV shows on DVD

MacGyver, on the other hand, is a completely different story! There are some high-speed plans for this show, starring the ever-popular Richard Dean Anderson. Look for that series to not only arrive on DVD in 2005, but to quickly hit a fast track and demand space on your shelves at home. Plans can always change (expect us to repeat that another dozen or so times), but you can potentially look for quarterly releases to arrive in January, April, August, and December.
        I figured that the many RDA fans around here might appreciate the heads up.

If the price on these sets is moderate, I'll be buying at least the first season myself.

Comment

Three cheers for news.

I have been a MacGyver fan since it was first on the air. RDA look so good at the time with longer hair.

Comment

FINALLY! I've been waiting for MacGyver on DVD since I bought a DVD player. Maybe by the time it is released, I'll have some shelf space on which to PUT the DVD cases.

Allison

Comment

My mum will be so happy. She's been waiting for this for ages.

And now we can get rid of all the episodes she taped off the TV!
              "Never give up! Never surrender!" - Galaxy Quest

Comment

*happy dance*

Comment

Yay! I love MacGyver! But sadly, there are other DVDs I want first.
                  Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                  RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Indeed. I have to save up for season 7, first.

Comment

Awesome news! I've heard alot about this show because of RDA, but have never seen it.
                      A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

Cool! I know some people who will be very pleased to hear this.
                        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by JediTrilobite
                          Awesome news! I've heard alot about this show because of RDA, but have never seen it.
                          MacGyver is in reruns on couple of cable channels, if you have it. In my area, the midwest, it is on Spike TV and TVland.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                            MacGyver is in reruns on couple of cable channels, if you have it. In my area, the midwest, it is on Spike TV and TVland.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I don't get cable where I live. I usually watch SG-1 on DVD or at school, or get things taped, which is really annoying.
                            A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

Excellent, one of my all time fav shows. I always seem to miss it when it's on TV Land or Spike
                              O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
                              Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

I bet Patty and Selma are looking forward to this.

(Simpsons joke)

Comment

Working...
                                X