Prison Break Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike3121
    Say Major Tyler how is Prison Break going to continue? How can they put any of it back together?
    Your statement implies (or outright states) that the show is "broken." I don't quite see how you reach that conclusion.

Clearly season two will revolve around the escapees as they deal with life on the run, most specifically with Michael and Linc searching for the truth and unraveling the conspiracy.

They're changing the name to Prison Break: Manhunt. Personally, I think Prison Broke would have been more clever.
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I'm looking forward to season two. I'm happy that they didnt go down the road of they all broke out and managed to escape and live happily ever after, you know. And I want to know more about the conspiracy. I just hope that season two is as good as season one

sig by starlover1990

Comment

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news06/060619g.php

William Fichtner is going to join the cast, cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
          http://www.darkhorizons.com/news06/060619g.php

William Fichtner is going to join the cast, cool.
          Whoa! Thanks for the info!

Comment

Im pretty sure the second season will be good.. the only part that has me kinda worried is How they will deal with Sara? I mean... whats going to happen to her. Is she going to go to prison. aNd then Micheal is gonna try to get her out? lol

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Hmmm, will season two continue the stories of those who were left behind in Fox River?
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
                Hmmm, will season two continue the stories of those who were left behind in Fox River?

Considering the show focuses on the escapees, I'm guessing that these stories from inside the prison won't get a mention again. However, if they were to be resolved, I'm guessing that either the FBI make a visit to the prison to question the prisioners about where they were going next, or, we could see a television news report or statement. Other than that, I don't think there's any way for those stories to be continued.
                __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                  Considering the show focuses on the escapees, I'm guessing that these stories from inside the prison won't get a mention again. However, if they were to be resolved, I'm guessing that either the FBI make a visit to the prison to question the prisioners about where they were going next, or, we could see a television news report or statement. Other than that, I don't think there's any way for those stories to be continued.
                  Pity...
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                  To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                  And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Yeah I figure they will question Sucre's friend that didnt make it.

I wish fox would make a Spin-off of Prison Break called the Misadventures of Haywire, Being a comedy of his escape. Guess I have to wait till next season to see what happens with him on the bike.

Also to LadyBozi I believe Dr Sara Tancredi Died in the last episode of a Drug Overdose? I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Delicious_Fat_Guy
                      Yeah I figure they will question Sucre's friend that didnt make it.

I wish fox would make a Spin-off of Prison Break called the Misadventures of Haywire, Being a comedy of his escape. Guess I have to wait till next season to see what happens with him on the bike.

Also to LadyBozi I believe Dr Sara Tancredi Died in the last episode of a Drug Overdose? I could be wrong.

It would make sense, yeah, and have some kind of investigation take place immediately. Obviously, they'll find Westmorland, but they'll interrogate Sucre's buddy primarily on details of how the escape took place and where they were heading. Though, if they do use this for material, it won't be a focus, that's for sure.

Haywire is just, well, such a odd but humorous character, and I mean that in the best way possible. I loved how they showed his final scene on the bike where he rode off, arms spread across the screen. Freedom.

There's been rumours about Sara's future on the show, some say she'll survive, some say she won't, but as far as I know, nothing concrete on this yet, so it's just a matter of time before we know, or have to wait and watch to know.
                      __

__

Comment

There's been rumours about Sara's future on the show, some say she'll survive, some say she won't, but as far as I know, nothing concrete on this yet, so it's just a matter of time before we know, or have to wait and watch to know.
                        It would be a good idea to keep her alive for plot reasons so she would have to explain her actions of why she left the door unlocked, and be interrogated like Surce's Buddy probably will be. However with them on the run, it doesnt look like they will be in Fox River too often so Dr Sara might not be a big member of the staff hunting down Michael and the gang, and on Prison Break that normally Means your killed off...lol, Guess we all got to keep are fingers crossed that she makes it back, and keep watching.

Comment

New poster here, blahblahblah.

I obtained Prison Break a couple weeks ago, having heard some news about it that intrigued me. I watched the pilot episode this past Sunday, just to check it out before going to bed. I finally managed to shut it off after four episodes, as I was fighting to keep my eyes open.

I finished the whole thing Friday night. 22 episodes in six days, and my mind is officially blown. I wish I had been watching it from the start, sort of. I didn't have to suffer through the weekly cliffhangers. Of course, I'm in the same boat as everyone else for the season finale.

Anyway, what prompted me to finally check it out was the news that the show was relocating from Chicago to Dallas (my corner of the country) for the second season. This is certainly good news for the local film and tv industry, and exciting for someone like me who aspires to work in television.

Anyway, I did a little googling on it, and found that the Dallas Morning News got to go on set and shoot pics during the season premier's filming. Beware easily inferable spoilers

Picture 12 is especially significant, I think,
                          Spoiler:
                          at least for those of us crushing on certain tall, beautiful, redheaded doctors.

ETA: The article that the photos came from.
                          Last edited by Hatcheter; 01 July 2006, 10:02 PM.

a time to mourn

Comment

Thanks for the info, Hatcheter, those photos are certainly interesting.
                            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                              I just got done watching the mid-season premiere and WOW...just wow!
                              If you've never watched it, here is the website: http://www.fox.com/prisonbreak/

This has got to be one of the best series' on television! I'm so entralled with this show and I can't even explain! Did anyone else watch this week's episode "The Rat?" Wentworth Miller's performance blew me away as always, and Dominic Purcell was so moving in the scene when he was saying goodbye to LJ. It was simple and short, but Linc conveyed so much with just a look...wow.

I also love how Michael's relationship with Fernando is developing. I thought it was great how supportive/protective Sucre was of Michael. He's a really great person and one of my favorite characters now.

Here is what I think will happen in the next episode:
                              Spoiler:
                              I have a feeling that Fernando is going to risk going through the hole behind the sink and plant another rat to disable the chair. It would put a great twist on the issue with Bellick because he'd obviously assume Michael was responsible, but he couldn't mention it without admitting that the fuse was blown earlier and he covered it up. Plus the fact that Michael was with Linc the whole time might throw Bellick off his tracks. I think this would totally change Sucre and Michael's relationship, as well, and the perception that everyone in prison is selfish and "bad."
                              Such a great show!
                              I´ve bought the DVDs recently and it is a great series! I got only 1st half of the season so I´m in severe withdrawal symptoms now.

But what amazed me most was the appearence of Michelle Forbes (Admal Helena Cain in BATTLESTAR GALACTICA)

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                                Picture 12 is especially significant, I think,
                                Spoiler:
                                at least for those of us crushing on certain tall, beautiful, redheaded doctors.
                                I'm not so sure if it's conclusive...
                                Spoiler:
                                she may just be putting on her "corpse" make-up.
                                Thanks for the pics!

Comment

Working...
                                X