Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Tyler
    Well they only get better from there!
    in that case im definately looking forward to watching it in the next few weeks.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
      Well they only get better from there!

The episodes, so far, have been brilliant on the second half. I loved last weeks one in the US, 'J-Cat,' I thought it was one of the best yet. Apparently, this weeks episode, 'The Key,' is supposedly good too. So I look forward to seeing that later today.
      __

__

Comment

Hye guys,
        This is the lates tv series that my friends watching. I think has 9 episodes so far.

Comment

Good show, very good at keeping you hooked for the next episode. The prison it's filmed in used to be one of the busiest in Illinois. They've used John Wayne Gacey's cell numerous times during filming. It'll be interesting to see how they stretch this out and if there's even the possibility of a second season.

Comment

Hey All,

I am a huuuuge Prison Break fan - actually found this forum searching up boLshoi booze and I was here.

Just saw 16 - 18 straight, and OMG!!!

Im in Aus so I get someone who supplies me my Prison Break.

I am in love with it, and as a newb I would like to share this with you. It is the riot theme for Prison Break, 30 seconds long so it is perfect for a ringtone. It is what I use!

Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.de/files/19052552/RiotTheme.mp3.html

The song is caleld Nine Thou (Superstars Mix) by Styles of Beyond. Took a while to find, but everytime you here it you will be so pumped. Took a while to uload so enjoy.

I am, at the moment, compiling a PDF with all episode recaps, and a guide to the tattoo - i.e. Cute Poison, what it means, which episode etc.

So if anyone would like to contribute email me at: [email protected], and I will credit you and distrubute the document here. I am also on MSN at that address.

I will enjoy my time here!!!

Sorry for long message, but I am just so pumped!!!

PRISON BREAK 4 LIFE!!!!

Spoiler:
            So worried about Linc and the Truck!! I hope this spoiler thing works!
            ________________________________prisonbreakfreak___

Comment

Welcome and post often

sig by starlover1990

Comment

This show is really getting good. Tonight's episode was great.

Comment

OMG! I just can't believe what Michael did in the end!!
                  Spoiler:
                  He pulled a shank on Pope!
                  I can't wait until next week!
                  Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

What I'm wondering is wether Micheal is
                    Spoiler:
                    serious in bringing Tweener along or is he going to double-cross Tweener and use him as a diversion. He's got to know that Tweener was the one who alerted Bellick.

edit : btw, check out this cap from Underworld with Went in it.

Last edited by Happy_Gate; 02 May 2006, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Watched prison break last night (dont know name of the ep), its in the UK if anyone knows what it was called. It was really good, I missed it on Monday night cause i got carried away with watching the matrix. oops. Anyway i wanted to post and say im impressed with how good the show is, and every episode just seems to be getting better.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Gate
                        What I'm wondering is wether Micheal is
                        Spoiler:
                        serious in bringing Tweener along or is he going to double-cross Tweener and use him as a diversion. He's got to know that Tweener was the one who alerted Bellick.
                        I have a feeling that Michael is
                        Spoiler:
                        using Tweener for his own ends. I'm not sure how yet, but I'm sure it'll be brilliant!
                        Originally posted by Happy_Gate
                        edit : btw, check out this cap from Underworld with Went in it.

http://img415.imageshack.us/img415/2...erworld6kd.jpg
                        Haha, that's a great cap! It's funny seeing Went with long hair and nerdy classes.

Comment

'Tonight' was such a great episode, infact, it's probably one of my favourite episodes so far this season. I really like how everything is setting up to the finale, which I can tell, is going to be completely awesome. The cliffhanger between 'Tonight' and 'Go' is great, and if that's a cliff-hanger for just a one-week gap, if we get a cliffhanger for the season finale, you bet it will be one of the best and most gripping.
                          __

__

Comment

omg i just watched episode 19!!

omg im sooo in cliffhanger!!!

I cant beleive that:
                            Spoiler:
                            tweener narked and bellick found the hole, linc is in 24 hours watch, abruzzi is back but with a new conseince, savrin is with abruzzi!!! omg!
                            ________________________________prisonbreakfreak___

Comment

Originally posted by TranceAddict
                              omg i just watched episode 19!!

omg im sooo in cliffhanger!!!

I cant beleive that:
                              Spoiler:
                              tweener narked and bellick found the hole, linc is in 24 hours watch, abruzzi is back but with a new conseince, savrin is with abruzzi!!! omg!
                              You'll be blown away by the next episode, trust me.

Comment

Here's some breaking news about the Prison Break DVD release!

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5591

Too bad...it doesn't look like Went is doing any of the commentaries. Oh, well, Amaury and Dom are doing some so I'm still happy.

Can't wait for August 8!

Comment

Working...
                                X