No announcement yet.

Prison Break Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*cries* OMG I love you all, you know that... *cough* maybe I should introduce myself first

I'm Snoopoony and I'm a new Prison Break fan who just discovered this thread. OMG *bounce* I have caught up the first season of Prison Break last week and I have just finished season 2! And I love that show! *BEST*SHOW*EVER (or one of the best, at least). Anyway, I'm so glad I found a community there to share my Prison Break love! I've caught up the fourteen pages! And I already love you all *grin*

Anyway, I wanted to share my first Prison Break video. It's a Michael and Sara video. You can find all the details at this entry: http://snoopoony.livejournal.com/7115.html

If you have time, drop a comment. That makes me really really happy

See you in two days, for the next episode!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

Save Dr Elizabeth Weir: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=39466 (spoiler for Atlantis season four)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Welcome to our non-Stargate obsession!
      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
        Welcome to our non-Stargate obsession!

Thank you! I'm glad to join your obsession! But you'll soon discover that I'm already quite obsessed myself! *glance at her LJ*.

Anyway, I've heard there was going to be six seasons of the show! How cool is that?!
        ~~~~~~~~~~~

Save Dr Elizabeth Weir: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=39466 (spoiler for Atlantis season four)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by snoopoony
          Anyway, I've heard there was going to be six seasons of the show! How cool is that?!

Six seasons? I've heard plenty of reports that the producers are aiming for three. Season one is the break-in, season two is the search for the money, and season three will focus on the conspiracy that put Lincoln behind bars.

I find that three seasons is plenty to wrap up everything. Anything going beyond that and it could crush the integrity of the show. Don't get me wrong, I love Prison Break, but six seasons? Isn't that really pushing it?
          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
            Six seasons? I've heard plenty of reports that the producers are aiming for three. Season one is the break-in, season two is the search for the money, and season three will focus on the conspiracy that put Lincoln behind bars.

I find that three seasons is plenty to wrap up everything. Anything going beyond that and it could crush the integrity of the show. Don't get me wrong, I love Prison Break, but six seasons? Isn't that really pushing it?

Well, I've heard at the beginning that they talked of three seasons for the show, but it seems that they decided to go for six and it seems also that they have all the storylines cover for six seasons. First I was like you and thought that six was way too much. But in fact, I remember that season one is wrapping in fact only two months, so six seasons could be a not so long time for the characters. Anyway, let's hope that six seasons won't damage the quality of the show... *cough* which would be a miracle in the world of television if he didn't.

I'll try to find the link again, and in the meantime, let's just say that I read wrong so we can remain with the idea of a three seasons high quality show
            ~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Spoiler:
              well i don't know if anyone else had updated the origami message, someone has figured it out on the other PB sites the full message is rendezvous sundown hotel gila nm

As far as the number of seasons thing though, i still can't see this adventure going beyond 3 seasons. For one thing there are too many people killed off, what was it about 20 last season (that includes random inmates though, and the cat)
              Boston University Terriers Hockey : 27 time Beanpot champions who play on the Jack Parker Rink at Agganis Arena

It is extremely unwise and even unproductive to do arithmetical calculations on certain types of animals until they have emerged from their calcified coverings

Comment

Just finally got around to watching last Monday’s episode that I taped.

Spoiler:
                Wow. This Mahone guy is ruthless and a little crazy. First he sets up Abruzzi to be killed. I think he knew the guy wasn’t going to be caught alive so he baited him and cornered him to get the outcome he wanted.

But to gun down Tweener in coldblood like that. Yeah, Tweener played him but still....

Ha! And Haywire. Going to build a raft on Lake Michigan and sail to Denmark.
                IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
                  Spoiler:
                  Ha! And Haywire. Going to build a raft on Lake Michigan and sail to Denmark.
                  Spoiler:
                  He's actually sailing to Holland (The Netherlands), not Denmark.

Comment

Eh, I was close enough.
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
                      Eh, I was close enough.
                      Don't say that to the Dutch or the Danish people. Everyone seems to confuse them and they get quite indignant about it. It's the same with Canadians being confused for Americans.

Comment

Just watched Buried:

Spoiler:
                        Mahone....still an awesome antagonist, but now he's in a whole different class. Now I'm thinking he set up Abruzzi to be killed, and I've no doubt that he's gonna kill every single one of the Fox River 8, especially Scofield.

Spoiler:
                        I'm very iffy on how the storyline with the rest of the cons will go. Splitting up Scofield and Lincoln, Sucre turning on the cons...I dunno, I think this could go very wrong.

Spoiler:
                        Sara's storyline, on the other hand, seems to be getting better and better. With her father dead, the Company after her, it'll be very interesting to see not only where she'll go, but how Kellerman and Scofield will be part of her story. And I think the last origami swan has yet to be decoded so that'll be interesting to see.

The exec producers of the show have said in interviews that they don't know how long the show will go for, but they've got the storyline for the first three seasons all worked out and have begun working out what will happen in further seasons should the show go for that long.

Comment

SPOILERS for "Buried"

Kellerman...
                          Spoiler:
                          Does anyone else think that he's going to try and protect Sara? He seemed pretty upset when the "other guy" said she was a liability.

Sucre...
                          Spoiler:
                          No. Way. In. Hell. They completely screwed up Fernando's character! He's not that kind of person! Why did they do that?! I'm quite upset.

Linc and Michael...
                          Spoiler:
                          Purple monkey dishwasher.

Mahone...
                          Spoiler:
                          I'm so disappointed in Mahone. I was hoping for a "good" character that is just doing the right thing for the sake of it. Kinda like Pope. Now he's just another murderer.

I can't wait to see more!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
                            Kellerman...
                            Spoiler:
                            Does anyone else think that he's going to try and protect Sara? He seemed pretty upset when the "other guy" said she was a liability.
                            Spoiler:
                            Agreed. Maybe he's turning over a new leaf or something: this'd make him a great counterpoint to Mahone, considering what Mahone did last episode.

Of course, this could mean that the writers are setting up a love triangle between Sara, Scofield and Kellerman. *shudders*

Sucre...
                            Spoiler:
                            No. Way. In. Hell. They completely screwed up Fernando's character! He's not that kind of person! Why did they do that?! I'm quite upset.
                            Spoiler:
                            I reckon he's gonna try and turn 'em all in. Consider what's happened to Sucre: his sole reason for breaking out of prison is now null and void. What's he got left to do now? No, he's gonna call the cops and try to make a deal so that he doesn't have to serve much more time.

Linc and Michael...
                            Spoiler:
                            Purple monkey dishwasher.
                            Spoiler:
                            I don't know what that means.

Comment

...waiting...not-so...patiently...for...next...episode...

Comment

I was so excited when I saw a thread for Prison Beak that I just thought I'd throw my hat in the ring in terms of loving the show too! My fiance got me hooked after he'd watched the preimier and told me I must watch. It's so good! The preformances are so amazing! And Wentworth and Dominic ... mmm there are two men who aren't hard on the eyes at all! hehe.

*anxiously awaits the 23rd when all new episodes return*

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                                "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Working...
                                X