Prison Break Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG
    YAY dvd set out, i wonder if its the same date for australia.

we are only upto episode 14 this week i think, but my friend gets me the episodes. i live for prison break omg!

i wonder when he needs bolshoi booze and ripe chance woods....

EDIT:

OH MY GOD, Just saw Episode 20 - Tonight, and I cant wait for the next episode, this is getting really 'edge of your seat' omg!
    Last edited by TranceAddict; 06 May 2006, 05:40 AM.
    ________________________________prisonbreakfreak___

Comment

I heard that Prison Break, season 1 part 1 is due on Region 2 DVD later this month. Hurrah!
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
        I heard that Prison Break, season 1 part 1 is due on Region 2 DVD later this month. Hurrah!

Yes, the first part of season one is available on May 29. Thing is, though, I find these 'part season' boxsets to be a complete con. No other country offers them, and I think it's a completely stupid offer, really. Do you really want HALF a season?

It's like saying you're going to buy 12-episodes of 24. It's worth waiting for the full-season boxset.
        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
          Yes, the first part of season one is available on May 29. Thing is, though, I find these 'part season' boxsets to be a complete con. No other country offers them, and I think it's a completely stupid offer, really. Do you really want HALF a season?

It's like saying you're going to buy 12-episodes of 24. It's worth waiting for the full-season boxset.
          I totally agree, it's really irritating. On the other hand, I have no problem with a show being released four eps at a time, on one DVD every month - like Stargate for example.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
            I totally agree, it's really irritating. On the other hand, I have no problem with a show being released four eps at a time, on one DVD every month - like Stargate for example.

Generally, I just wait for the full box set. That way, you're getting everything under the one set and all the bonus features are included, too, not spread out over a series of releases. I always prefer the box sets - Stargate included.
            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
              Generally, I just wait for the full box set. That way, you're getting everything under the one set and all the bonus features are included, too, not spread out over a series of releases. I always prefer the box sets - Stargate included.
              same here. i like to watch them all the way through when i buy them rather than watching some and then waiting for the rest of it. prison break is on tonight- woohoo

sig by starlover1990

Comment

OMG, 7 hours and 45 minutes until Prison Break!!! I'm so excited!!
                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

OMG Hurry Up and this better be well seeded, Im in Australia and 21 wil ony air in like 1 month!!

LoL!

Comment

"Go" was so amazing!

I'm still floored!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                      "Go" was so amazing!

I'm still floored!!!!
                      < wishes was home to watch prison break wanted to see but was in ER grrrrrrrr
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

OMG JUST SAW GO

and by golly i fell off my seat, my whole family were jumping like a freakn sports match

Spoiler:
                        cant belive westmoreland is dead and savrin. i knew manche wouldnt make it, not being mean, but i cant beleive he fit thru pipes!

omg im so excited, im still shaking!!!

Comment

ill put my post in a spoiler cause i dont want to spoil it for anyone who hasnt seen it
                          Spoiler:
                          i watched prison break last night and it was good. it always is. finding out how they all ended up in prison, and i found it touching the lengths that the brothers will go to help each other. it was nice too hear some more about the other characters too. i have to be honest and say that i would never have guessed that about the doctor. that took me by suprise. saying that i cant wait for next week and getting back to them trying to get out of prison.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl
                            ill put my post in a spoiler cause i dont want to spoil it for anyone who hasnt seen it
                            Spoiler:
                            i watched prison break last night and it was good. it always is. finding out how they all ended up in prison, and i found it touching the lengths that the brothers will go to help each other. it was nice too hear some more about the other characters too. i have to be honest and say that i would never have guessed that about the doctor. that took me by suprise. saying that i cant wait for next week and getting back to them trying to get out of prison.
                            Oh, you just saw episode 16? That was a great one! It was so cool seeing everyone in normal clothes.
                            My favorite part was when Sucre...
                            Spoiler:
                            robbed the place and only took one bill. LOL, and I love that the same music was playing when he robbed the same place, again. Oh, and I absolutely hate Hector! Deseé matar a ese pendejo para llamar al policia!

Can you believe that stuff with Sara! She is has so much more depth as a character now. She seemed so perfect, but now we know she has as much of a troubled past as Michael or Linc.

Great episode all around.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                              Oh, you just saw episode 16? That was a great one! It was so cool seeing everyone in normal clothes.
                              My favorite part was when Sucre...
                              Spoiler:
                              robbed the place and only took one bill. LOL, and I love that the same music was playing when he robbed the same place, again. Oh, and I absolutely hate Hector! Deseé matar a ese pendejo para llamar al policia!

Can you believe that stuff with Sara! She is has so much more depth as a character now. She seemed so perfect, but now we know she has as much of a troubled past as Michael or Linc.

Great episode all around.
                              Spoiler:
                              yeah i laughed when sucre took one bill, i hope he gets revenge in hector when he escapes or shud i say if he escapes lol.

if youve seen go, is sara back on the morphine or did she go unlock the door. why was she crying, i didnt quite get it.

Comment

Originally posted by TranceAddict
                                Spoiler:
                                if youve seen go, is sara back on the morphine or did she go unlock the door. why was she crying, i didnt quite get it.
                                In "Go"...
                                Spoiler:
                                they don't really show whether or not Sara took the morphine. I think we're supposed to wonder and find out in the finale. She could be crying for a number of reasons; (1) she just broke the law and betrayed the trust that the Department of Justice put in her, (2) she's sad that she'll never see Michael again, even though he lied to her, she still loves him, (3) she's just an emotional wreck from the stress of the past few days culminating in the escape, or (4) some combination of any or all of the aforementioned.

That's my thinking, anyway.
                                Last edited by Major Tyler; 09 May 2006, 05:18 PM. Reason: Confused "Tonight" with "Go"

Comment

Working...
                                X