X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    OK, got 'em. Let's go!

*waits impatiently for ep 3 to download*
    Ep 3 doesn't air untile later today, right?

I believe it's after midnight swedish time.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
      Ep 3 doesn't air untile later today, right?

I believe it's after midnight swedish time.
      *headdesk* I meant to be uploaded!! You're right, it doesn't air until tonight... I'm just very impatient!!

Some promo pics, they just never get old!

S2 spoiler

Spoiler:

I miss Doakes, he was brilliant!!

sigpic

Comment

OH MAN OH MAN! I am shocked there isn't a flood of posts in this topic! Dexter is God! I love this show to death, own all seasons on bluray and have watched each season three times so far. This is my favorite show right next to Farscape and Nip/Tuck
        Dimmed light illuminates wearily a thousand skyscrapers of concrete, glass, shattered imaginations and severed dreams. Urban structures of brick and steel extend tendrils of decay and neglect into an aging embrace of irreverence, moving forward into synthetic joy.

Comment

So yay to me for reviving the thread!

sigpic

Comment

*headdesk* I meant to be uploaded!! You're right, it doesn't air until tonight... I'm just very impatient!!

Some promo pics, they just never get old!

S2 spoiler

Spoiler:

I miss Doakes, he was brilliant!!
            You're right, it never gets old.

S2 spoiler
            Spoiler:
            I miss him too *burst into tears*
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 03 September 2013, 11:29 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

So yay to me for reviving the thread!
              Seriously.

Dexter is one of the best shows period. The premise is twisted, dark, and the internal monologues are a constant source of gutcrunching hilarity to me. My girl and I watch it religiously.
              Dimmed light illuminates wearily a thousand skyscrapers of concrete, glass, shattered imaginations and severed dreams. Urban structures of brick and steel extend tendrils of decay and neglect into an aging embrace of irreverence, moving forward into synthetic joy.

Comment

Originally posted by Confessor Rahl View Post
                OH MAN OH MAN! I am shocked there isn't a flood of posts in this topic! Dexter is God! I love this show to death, own all seasons on bluray and have watched each season three times so far. This is my favorite show right next to Farscape and Nip/Tuck

*starts building a temple for Dexter*
                sigpic

Comment

*starts building a temple for Dexter*
                  Hmmm.. how would one worship such a diety ??!

***Disturbed individual here***

Comment

If we weren't all extremely disturbed individuals we wouldn't be on gateworld, now would we?
                    Last edited by EvilSpaceAlien; 11 October 2009, 06:57 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

OMG... that IS disturbing!!

Maybe we could make some plastic heads, fill them with fake blood and batter the hell out of them to make pretty patterns?

If we weren't all extremely disturbed we wouldn't be on gateworld, now would we?
                      That is an excellent point!

Seriously though, I think Dexter is one of things you either get or you don't... kinda like whumping! I just love the humour in the show (and I assume the books, but I've never read them... yet!) like the name of his boat being 'Slice of Life', Doakes being the only one to be creeped out by Dexter etc. Oh and

Spoiler:
                      The crossword clue reading 'sever' before he finished filling it in... priceless!!

sigpic

Comment

If we weren't all extremely disturbed we wouldn't be on gateworld, now would we?
                        Touche, beginning my database search now!

Comment

Touche, beginning my database search now!
                          Polishes the um.....tools.
                          Last edited by EvilSpaceAlien; 11 October 2009, 07:09 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

if i remember right, trinity's second victim
                            Spoiler:
                            is a 'suicide'....as in he kidnaps her and pushes her off a roof, making it look like she took her own life

he's already stalking her and has picked her out

anyonoe else kinda caught off guard by the delaguarta/...oh what's his name? I k now it but i always forget it., anyway their relationship. Kinda odd.

what'll be interesting is what does it take to catch trinity? and what role does Lundy take? does lundy figure out about dexter? or does lundy die in the process? dexter could very easily be the next person on lundy's hunt list, but something tells me that there's more to lundy's story. he's dying or something.
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Polishes the um.....tools.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

if i remember right, trinity's second victim
                              Spoiler:
                              is a 'suicide'....as in he kidnaps her and pushes her off a roof, making it look like she took her own life

he's already stalking her and has picked her out

anyonoe else kinda caught off guard by the delaguarta/...oh what's his name? I k now it but i always forget it., anyway their relationship. Kinda odd.

what'll be interesting is what does it take to catch trinity? and what role does Lundy take? does lundy figure out about dexter? or does lundy die in the process? dexter could very easily be the next person on lundy's hunt list, but something tells me that there's more to lundy's story. he's dying or something.

Spoiler:

Blimey, I really missed that then - doesn't sound familiar at all!

Det. Angel Batista! It looks like they're really into each other though, which is nice. I think Angel's great, and even though Maria can be a total b!tch at times, I think she's great!

I'm not sure what's on Lundy's agenda... it makes me laugh that he's such a whizz at catching killers and never even suspects Dexter! The thing is, Dexter could easily slip up again, and if he does... I wonder if he could frame someone... as long as it's within Harry's code I guess. The mind boggles! Something that's bugging me about Lundy actually... if he's retired, how does he still have access to case files and databases?

sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen any of season 4, as I wait for them to be on DVD... it is agonizing not clicking on the spoiler tags hah hah!

Comment

Working...
                                X