No announcement yet.

Dexter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recently just got into watching this. I've not been able to catch the last few episodes of season 1 and i've had to skip two episodes of season 2 but it is awesome. Dexter is such a cool character, and I enjoy how as the series developed he has slowly begun to gain a soul.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I got season 1 and watched it and WOW!! It was great. It is pretty gory but still great. It is now my favorite show.

DEXTER ROCKS

Comment

i caught the finale of s2 and thought it was intrigueing. and now that cbs is airing season 1 sunday nights, i can get caught up

it's, well fun isn't a good word, but interesting. and a unique premise. especially hearing his thoughts while we also hear what he really says (which is usually the opposite of his thoughts)
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

so, season 3 premiered tonight 'Our Father'

I know it tends to start slow since it builds up and has an involved plot.

I like Angel but i'm not sure about JImmy Smits joining the cast.

sigpic

Comment

just to let everyone know the same guy who plays mizuka played mr tang in chuck two very wierd characters right there

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
            Totally right! The show is a hit! Season 1 was just awesome! I would have never seen this coming! Wow

Some appreciation pix

nice pics

season 2 was a hellovalot better then season 1 which i think is saying alot, great show looking forward to season 3

Spoiler:
            however i will miss the doakes character

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
            I got season 1 and watched it and WOW!! It was great. It is pretty gory but still great. It is now my favorite show.

DEXTER ROCKS
            o i watched the whole 2nd season in 2 days, i was hooked
            Last edited by Skydiver; 29 September 2008, 04:32 AM.
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

brilliant show, fine family viewing
              sigpic
              EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
              -Liberty Prime

Comment

OMG just watched season one and two of Dexter, best show ever behind Lost, Heroes, Stargate and that's pretty much it.

Does anyone else feel Dexter brings out the serial killer in you...
                I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

it's fun to see the socio path the most well adjusted of them all.

i still laugh out loud when he mentally said 'i will not kill my sister, i will not kill my sister'

I wonder what will happen to debra if she ever finds out.

sigpic

Comment

so, anyone else looking forward to the s4 premiere?

sigpic

Comment

anyone else see the s4 premiere?

Spoiler:
                      dude, john lithgow is playing one sick man. wow. he's really nutters. Although, really, i could do without seeing his bare tush thank you very much

i was also gobsmacked by laguarta and batista sleeping together.

It'll be interesting to see how Dexter gets out of the current mess. how come no one finds the body parts in his car. and how he explains to rita why he was where he was

sigpic

Comment

Wow, I just realised I've been watching Dexter for 2-3 years and it never crossed my mind to look for a thread!!

I absoltely adore this show. It's just fantastic!!! Michael C Hall is just brilliant, he's soooo funny! I've been told on more than one occasion that I have a sick sense of humour, so this is right up my alley! I've seen every aired ep so far, and recently bought S1 on DVD to watch it all over again!

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        anyone else see the s4 premiere?

Spoiler:
                        dude, john lithgow is playing one sick man. wow. he's really nutters. Although, really, i could do without seeing his bare tush thank you very much

i was also gobsmacked by laguarta and batista sleeping together.

It'll be interesting to see how Dexter gets out of the current mess. how come no one finds the body parts in his car. and how he explains to rita why he was where he was
                        Yep!

4.01:

Spoiler:
                        John Lithgow is really creepy, great casting. I think it's going to be a really good season, especially with the baby and all (seriously, Harrison?? That poor kid! LOL) ... have you seen the pics with him wearing a bib saying 'My Daddy's a serial killer' or something like that? Just brilliant!!

Totally agree on SO not needing to see his bum!

Yeah, me too... even though when you think about it, there's always been something there. I noticed in a S1 ep the other day that Angel's talking to Deb (or Vince maybe, can't remember) and saying she's hot!

Spoiler:
                        I thought this one was really cleverly done...we knew that Dex couldn't really get caught this early on, but I have to say, I was on the edge on my seat! I laughed so hard when he couldn't find the body... and yet again, Harry's right there with him!

Quinn - OMG is he annoying, I never liked him in the first place, but he just gets more and more slimy by the episode!

Any ideas on how the might be going to kill the next one? I was really tired when I watched the ep, so I may have missed it.

Oh, and Lundy being back - this is going to be a great season, it really is!!

Um... I forget what else happened now!

Where is everyone else up to?

sigpic

Comment

Dexter is one of my favorite shows! Right up there with Stargate, Battlestar Galactica, Dr. Who, 24, Torchwood, et cetera, et cetera...

Season 1 was fantastic!
                          Season 2 was brilliant!
                          Season 3 was the weakest of them all. Still good though.
                          Season 4 has started out real good.

Michael C. Hall has got to be one of my favorite actors.
                          Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                          Quinn - OMG is he annoying, I never liked him in the first place, but he just gets more and more slimy by the episode!
                          Anyone up for a game of Quinn hunting?
                          I promise that no one is going to get hurt.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                            Season 1 was fantastic!
                            Season 2 was brilliant!
                            Season 3 was the weakest of them all. Still good though.
                            Season 4 has started out real good.
                            ^^ Couldn't agree more!!

Michael C. Hall has got to be one of my favorite actors.
                            I have to say, I'm just glad I saw him in Dexter before Six Feet Under... my God that's a difference in roles!!

Anyone up for a game of Quinn hunting?
                            I promise that no one is going to get hurt.
                            Me, me, me!! Hey, can we include

S2 - spoilers

Spoiler:
                            Lila (sp?) in that? OK, I know she's dead, but pleeeeeeeeeeease??

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                              Me, me, me!! Hey, can we include

S2 - spoilers

Spoiler:
                              Lila (sp?) in that? OK, I know she's dead, but pleeeeeeeeeeease??
                              Sure. I'll get the guns, you get night vision goggles.

Oh, and that was the right spelling.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sure. I'll get the guns, you get night vision goggles.

Oh, and that was the right spelling.
                                OK, got 'em. Let's go!

*waits impatiently for ep 3 to download*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X