No announcement yet.

CSI Las Vegas - Miami - New York - Cyber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really need to watch new york more, i havn't got into it yet.
    just finished watching the end of Miami season 1, (again) got the box set for christmas

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
        I really need to watch new york more, i havn't got into it yet.
        just finished watching the end of Miami season 1, (again) got the box set for christmas
        I love CSI Miami and I love Horatio Caine...

...and I love CSI NY

CSI NY season 2 is a MUST. It's done really good. They've changed a lot there. And the crew too. I really love the friendship between Danny and Lindsay. It was a lot of fun.

Season three is in the middle. Not bad. Danny
        Spoiler:
        confesses his feelings to Lindsay. But unfortunately she turned him down because of her 'big secret'. But hey, they have still 12 episodes to change it

Comment

i'm definately going to try to watch it more, Vegas is my faverate, Nick, mmmmm, *mind in gutter*

Comment

*sees hot Danny and Nick pix* *dead* I love those guys!

And Linds/Danny, definitelay my fave CSI ship! S3 is great!
            sigpic

Comment

Forgive me for going off on a slight tangent here, but...

A couple of days ago, I got season 1 of Hill Street Blues on DVD.
              [Note to persons under the age of 30: HSB was a classic cop show from the early 80's. One of the first prime time shows to have multiple storylines in each episode. It was created by Steven Bochco, who went on to create NYPD Blue.]
              Anyway, who should turn up in episode 2 playing the war boss of teen gang The Shamrocks, but a very young David Caruso.
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I love spotting csi people in othr shows, like Warrick was in Alien Ressurection,

Comment

*revives thread* Can't wait for the new seasons to start! Can't wait to see how the whole Eric/Calleigh *thing* in CSI Miami plays out They were so cute together in S5!
                  And OMG! How frakkin awesome Danny and Lindsay finally got together? Big Squeeeeeeeee!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh i LOOVVVVVEEEEE CSI LV and NY......Don't like Miami though,never really could get into that.Sorry but i don't really like David Caruso.

Big Grissom/Sara shipper and Danny/Lindsey shipper (please don't kill me)

The new season of CSI LV will be coming soon here in the U.K. on Living TV!
                    sigpic

Comment

Csi woooooooooo
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Oh i LOOVVVVVEEEEE CSI LV and NY......Don't like Miami though,never really could get into that.Sorry but i don't really like David Caruso.

Big Grissom/Sara shipper and Danny/Lindsey shipper (please don't kill me)

The new season of CSI LV will be coming soon here in the U.K. on Living TV!
                        I would never kill you for being a shipper for a special pairing I hate those silly shipper wars
                        I like Gil/Cath, Danny/Lindsay, Mac/Stella and Eric/Calleigh
                        Can't wait for all those new seasons! Yay!

Some Eric/Calleigh pix cuz they are one of the cutest couples ever!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                          I would never kill you for being a shipper for a special pairing I hate those silly shipper wars
                          I like Gil/Cath, Danny/Lindsay, Mac/Stella and Eric/Calleigh
                          Can't wait for all those new seasons! Yay!

Some Eric/Calleigh pix cuz they are one of the cutest couples ever!

DITTO,the shipper wars are silly,i like Gil/Sara,you like Gil/Cath...I respect that,if someone didn't like the same ship as me it wouldn't bother me and i would never slate anyone for it,after all everyone's entitled to they're opinion,right

I dunno,i just never could get into Miami for some reason!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            DITTO,the shipper wars are silly,i like Gil/Sara,you like Gil/Cath...I respect that,if someone didn't like the same ship as me it wouldn't bother me and i would never slate anyone for it,after all everyone's entitled to they're opinion,right

I dunno,i just never could get into Miami for some reason!
                            Totally agree! It would be aweful if everyone liked the same...

Miami had its problems at the beginning, I agree. Imo b/c everyone always compared it to the "original" CSI... But that's what I liked about it: it was so totally different from LV, the people, the city, the colours... Just like NY is different from both shows, LV and Miami, again too... Dunno if it's just me but I kinda feel the cities behind the shows. Miami on one hand is so colourful and NY on the other hand so grey...

Last edited by Skydiver; 28 September 2007, 09:35 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

A few more Danny/Lindsay pix Aren't they cute together?

sigpic

Comment

awwwwwww,they look so sweet together,they are so meant to be!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X