No announcement yet.

CSI Las Vegas - Miami - New York - Cyber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh - I preferred CSI:NY's old offices/labs etc...
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
      Meh - I preferred CSI:NY's old offices/labs etc...
      Especially this giant hall where they do the autopsies in. Really amazing.
      Imo it's interesting to see the contrasting stylz of all three shows. LV shining but still dark, Miami full of live and color and NY grey and big as the city itself. For me all three together form a picture of CSI and crime and criminalists.
      sigpic

Comment

Something that's only just occured to me - why isn't there CSI: Miami and CSI: NY soundtrack CDs?

More to the point, why no CSI anything action figures?
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Action figures would be cool, definitely!
          As for the soundtracks, there is a Miami soundtrack. At least here in Germany.
          sigpic

Comment

Hmm, that's interesting. Annoying, but interesting all the same.
            sigpic

Comment

Something that's only just occured to me - why isn't there CSI: Miami and CSI: NY soundtrack CDs?
              I don't know about NY, but there is a Miami soundtrack, I've got it myself.

Hopefully if they do an NY soundtrack they'll put Massive Attack's "Teardrop" and APC's "The Outsider" on it... since they've played both and they're great songs.

Comment

Well paint me grey and call me a battleship - so there is...

I'll need to keep my eyes open for it.

Mad notion: How cool would CSI: Gotham City or even CSI: Sunnydale be?
                sigpic

Comment

Well paint me grey and call me a battleship - so there is...

I'll need to keep my eyes open for it.

Mad notion: How cool would CSI: Gotham City or even CSI: Sunnydale be?
                  Pretty cool I bet! Or CSI: Underworld.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
                    Pretty cool I bet! Or CSI: Underworld.
                    Grissom: "What was the cause of death?"

Doc Robbins: "At a guess, I'd say a stake through the heart..."
                    sigpic

Comment

Grissom: "What was the cause of death?"

Doc Robbins: "At a guess, I'd say a stake through the heart..."
                      ...or a silver bullet.

Gris: T.O.D doc?
                      Doc R: Eh, approximately 200 years ago.
                      David:
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
                        ...or a silver bullet.

Gris: T.O.D doc?
                        Doc R: Eh, approximately 200 years ago.
                        David:
                        sigpic

Comment

CSI: New-York season 2 started on saturday in France and it's even better than season 1! I really love this show!
                          And we also have new eps for Miami and reruns for Las Vegas.

Anyway, about New-York,
                          Spoiler:
                          ohmigod, Mac didn't wear a tie in the first ep! It was so strange to see him without one!! I only saw him without a tie at the end of an ep when he and Stella are at that dog contest.

Comment

Okay, did anyone else notice that the NY Medical Examiner was wearing a strange pair of spectacles that kind of clipped together at the bridge?

He had them on a cord round his neck, then when he put them on the kind of clipped apart, then clipped together...
                            sigpic

Comment

OMG how did i only just find this thread???

I love CSI, I love Jorja fox she's amazing just watching momento now
                              I'm a Cath/Grissom shipper. really liking series 6. cath and sara seem more friendly which is good
                              wasn't to keen on sophia at first but she's grow on me a bit lol. havent really watched Miami or new york but love las vegas

Some pics

XXX

Comment

WoW, pretty pix! Got some Jorja pix too.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X