• Time
  • Show
Clear All

More piccies

Miami first

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
      Wow, sounds pretty cool! Hopefully they'll release it here soon.

Hmmm, I'm kinda worried about the CSI LV season 6 final. The following pic is said to contain all clues concerning the last two eps.
      Spoiler:

I think it will be Brass who gets killed off
      I don't think Lynsey will die tho i think that she'l be badly hurt but they got a new acctress to play her so would be bit pointless if she dies i think she'l prob be in a bit more next year

I also read that Grissom takes a CSI home with him this year?? whats that all about? i want it to be Cath but it's so gona be Sara althogh i am Cath/Gil all the way.

XXX

Comment

Originally posted by St@rbuck
        Spoiler:

I don't think Lynsey will die tho i think that she'l be badly hurt but they got a new acctress to play her so would be bit pointless if she dies i think she'l prob be in a bit more next year

I also read that Grissom takes a CSI home with him this year?? whats that all about? i want it to be Cath but it's so gona be Sara althogh i am Cath/Gil all the way.

XXX
        Spoiler:
        I've also heard Warrick will head for devorce and maybe Cath will get her chance then I'm a Grillows too and would love to see them together. I know that Marg is all for this relationship too, same as Jorja. (!) We can just hope. The latest TV Guide poll showed that 60% of the voters want Grillows to happen...
        I don't think they'll kill Linds. But Brass... No! He's so funny. And he was amazing in A bullet runs through it.

One of my favorite pix. Lucky Quentin...
        sigpic

Comment

love all CSI can't get enough of it would watch it over and overagain.
          SAM & JACK 4EVER!!

Comment

Spoiler:
            I've also heard Warrick will head for devorce and maybe Cath will get her chance then I'm a Grillows too and would love to see them together. I know that Marg is all for this relationship too, same as Jorja. (!) We can just hope. The latest TV Guide poll showed that 60% of the voters want Grillows to happen...
            I don't think they'll kill Linds. But Brass... No! He's so funny. And he was amazing in A bullet runs through it.

Spoiler:
            Yes we can hope
            I know i didn't like Brass early on but he's grown on me, he is funny it will be sad if he dies and i can see Sara really being upset about it and i can see Grissom realising that life is short and thats why he does what he does, if he does lol.

Some pics

Comment

Spoiler:
              Yes we can hope
              I know i didn't like Brass early on but he's grown on me, he is funny it will be sad if he dies and i can see Sara really being upset about it and i can see Grissom realising that life is short and thats why he does what he does, if he does lol.
              LOL He will do Pretty pix! Love the first one.

Here some NY

Looking so damn hot should be illegal. Hmm, well, IF I go to the CSI will I look that good as well?
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

XXX
                Hi all! (recognise a couple of names from other threads) I didn't realise this thread existed, glad I found it.
                I've only just started getting into watching the CSI series - been watching on and off. LV is my favourite followed by NY and I'm afraid if Kelly left then I wouldn't really be watching Miami much at all. Personally, Grissom and Mac are very strong characters and Horatio doesn't capture my interest the way the others do.
                Just a few questions since I'm quite new to CSI. Is there a site similar to Gateworld in quality dedicated to CSI? I want to find out more about the characters' backgrounds or maybe you can answer them.
                First off, in LV I was getting a vibe between Cath and Grissom but then Sara seemed to be interested as well and then Cath likes Warrick? Clarify please? I also must have missed the episode re. the background to Sara's black mark. Why is she so tetchy at times? And will Grissom be deaf eventually?
                In NY, what happened to Aiden? She was there one week and then we've got Lindsay (who is also very cute). What is Danny's background, why is he bit of a loose cannon? Does Stella like Mac or is she just being very protective ever since his wife died? This is what happens when you can't watch a show continuously but I'm persevering.
                Looking back at all my questions, maybe it's better if you just directed me to a few good sites so I won't bug you so much.

OK,
                Spoiler:
                Brass dies? I like him! And who is Lynsey?

p.s. I prefer Sara/Grissom too.
                Last edited by Ronnikins; 07 May 2006, 03:37 AM.

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Before I answer any of your question, what was the last LVs ep you watched?
                  And Lindsey is Cath's daughter.

In NY, Aiden stayed just for season 1 and I think two eps in season 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
                    Before I answer any of your question, what was the last LVs ep you watched?
                    And Lindsey is Cath's daughter.

In NY, Aiden stayed just for season 1 and I think two eps in season 2.
                    Hmm, had to think hard about that because they mingle old episodes with new episodes. It's the one where Grissom is pulled off the current case to refute another expert witness's (another CSI type) testimony in a trial that the defendant couldn't have committed the murder because the flies took 14-15 days to mature on the body and he was already out of the country when the murder was committed. Turned out the "expert witness" sprayed something on to his test pig to delay the eggs being lay and hence delaying the maturation of the flies. Did that make sense?
                    For NY/Miami it was the cross-over episode where they are hunting down a serial killer. We're way behind in Australia. Thanks.

Why did Aiden leave?

Comment

Hi there! Nice to have you around

The side I prefer is http://www.csifiles.com/. The official side http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi/ is great as well.

Personally, I'm a Grissom/Cath shipper (Grillows ). It's like Sparky and Shepmagen, some ship for Grillows others for Sara/Grissom. Choose what you like.
                      A third pairing is Cath/Warrick. It seems tptb intended to go into that direction but then (from what can see you're somewhere in the third season. Wanna be spoiled?)
                      Spoiler:
                      Warrick married another girl. But from what I've heard, they'll divorce in the season 6 final

Regarding Sara's background
                      Spoiler:
                      her father used to beat her and her mom when she was a child. The mother then killed him and Sara was in the foster system.

Grissom
                      Spoiler:
                      will not be deaf. He was close but his docter proposed an operation which really worked.

Aiden
                      Spoiler:
                      was fired bc she thought about manipulating evidence to catch a rapist.
                      So now there is Lindsay. For me she has a better chemistry with Danny than Aiden had

Stella/Mac is very shippy too.

Maybe it's better if you slowly catch up with the eps.

I nearly forgot Miami. It's actually my second fave and Calleigh definitely my fave chara. Miami has a very contrasting style if you look at LV or NY. You can see that in the crossover eps.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi there! Nice to have you around

The side I prefer is http://www.csifiles.com/. The official side http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi/ is great as well.

Personally, I'm a Grissom/Cath shipper (Grillows ). It's like Sparky and Shepmagen, some ship for Grillows others for Sara/Grissom. Choose what you like.
                        A third pairing is Cath/Warrick. It seems tptb intended to go into that direction but then (from what can see you're somewhere in the third season. Wanna be spoiled?)
                        Spoiler:
                        Warrick married another girl. But from what I've heard, they'll divorce in the season 6 final

Regarding Sara's background
                        Spoiler:
                        her father used to beat her and her mom when she was a child. The mother then killed him and Sara was in the foster system.

Grissom
                        Spoiler:
                        will not be deaf. He was close but his docter proposed an operation which really worked.

Aiden
                        Spoiler:
                        was fired bc she thought about manipulating evidence to catch a rapist.
                        So now there is Lindsay. For me she has a better chemistry with Danny than Aiden had

Stella/Mac is very shippy too.

Maybe it's better if you slowly catch up with the eps.

I nearly forgot Miami. It's actually my second fave and Calleigh definitely my fave chara. Miami has a very contrasting style if you look at LV or NY. You can see that in the crossover eps.

Heh! I know sooooo much about Stargate and yet so little about CSI. Duh!

Thanks for all the info Jenova Synthesis and Vicky. I'm bit of a spoiler slut so I can handle it.
                        Why did I say Worf???? I meant Warrick....*headdesk* So much to learn... what a CSI newbie.....

So I'm not imagining things with Lindsay/Danny? We all know shipping is in the eyes of the beholder and this is what I'm seeing without really knowing anything. Grissom/Catherine pairing has got heaps of chemistry though Warrick is very sexy. Sara, I can't see so much, looks more one-sided on her part. I also see Mac/Stella and Lindsay/Danny and in Miami, Horatio is very protective of Calleigh but I don't know if there's anything there. Bear in mind I know nothing about their backgrounds, hence the requests for sites. I probably got it all wrong, oh well.....

Comment

If you have questions, just ask That's what we're here for.

This is my favourite German site http://www.spookyweb.de/csi/

You can find some English pages in the 'links' section.

And one Danny & Lindsay, bit spoilerish
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow, sounds pretty cool! Hopefully they'll release it here soon.

Hmmm, I'm kinda worried about the CSI LV season 6 final. The following pic is said to contain all clues concerning the last two eps.

Spoiler:

As you can see, no Brass. Some think he will not survive these eps Others talk about Lindsay. Poor Cath.

Very nice - a riff on Edward Hoppers "Nighthawks".
                            sigpic
                            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
                              Very nice - a riff on Edward Hoppers "Nighthawks".
                              Didn't know that! Pretty cool! That's what I call really creative.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah Jenova I too think there's more chemistry between Danny and Lindsay than between Danny and Aiden.

Grissom:
                                Spoiler:
                                I love that ep! Especially the end when
                                Spoiler:
                                Cath come to see Gil at the hospital just before his operation. And she hugged him and when he walked away, I'm pretty sure he might have gave her quite a show! lol

I'm a Cath/Gil too, they're just too cute, and they're Mom and Dad! lol
                                And Jenova have you seen King's Baby when
                                Spoiler:
                                Gil said he missed her tush? And Brass just come in and broke their moment...

Comment

Working...
                                X