• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
    Love the pics

XXX

Comment

*hauls thread back from the dead*

So, what do you guys think of Lindsay Monroe (NY)?
      I really like that girl.
      sigpic

Comment

How come there's no Roller Derby arenas or Jello Wrestling clubs in the UK?
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
          How come there's no Roller Derby arenas or Jello Wrestling clubs in the UK?
          ROFL! These eps were great!

What do you think about the ep where they eat all the insects, spiders and octopusses?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
            ROFL! These eps were great!

What do you think about the ep where they eat all the insects, spiders and octopusses?
            Dunno if I've seen that one yet...
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

*hauls thread back from the dead*

Has anyone seen 'The unusual suspect' yet? (CSI S6 ep18)
              Truly amazing!
              sigpic

Comment

Hey! There's a new CSI: NY novel out!
                sigpic

Comment

love all three shows!!have nearly all the novels...apart from the ny ones.. s5 vegas is showing here and s4 of miami.wish ireland would show s2 of NY...my fave character of them all is...
                  THE HUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i really like CSI.
                    NY is awesome!
                    i love danny messer
                    SAVE SG-1
                    Send tissue boxes with the legend "SEND MORE!" to Sci-Fi's TPTB

Comment

Hehe, love the Hummer.
                      But H's glasses are pretty cool too.
                      My fave chara from NY is Lindsay. She's so funny.
                      sigpic

Comment

Piccie time

sigpic

Comment

Love that video of teh kiss!!

And I snagged that pic of Marg, I didn't have it!

Comment

Love the vid too. Especially Marg's 'Go away!'
                            What did they call it? The lip walk...?

sigpic

Comment

I've just read the new CSI: NY novel, "Blood on the Sun" by Stuart M. Kaminsky.

Two cases the team investigate are - the murder of an orthodox Jew in a synagogue, and the brutal murder of an entire family in their home, and someone is stalking Det. Bonasera...

The synagogue murder is really creepy, the victim was nailed to the floor in a crucifixion position. Needless to say, the story takes a really unexpected turn.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wow, sounds pretty cool! Hopefully they'll release it here soon.

Hmmm, I'm kinda worried about the CSI LV season 6 final. The following pic is said to contain all clues concerning the last two eps.

Spoiler:

As you can see, no Brass. Some think he will not survive these eps Others talk about Lindsay. Poor Cath.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X