No announcement yet.

CSI Las Vegas - Miami - New York - Cyber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ i think it was in a studio on some beam, not so high in the air. And the background... some huge photowallpaper of NY's skyline...

but i have to admit that this years promo looks interesting. Reminds me of season 1 promo when they looked like from 1920/1930. That was great too. Lol. But this one is a bit better because of the mysterious meaning... lol! all we can do is to wait and watch...

but the best thing is that Adam and Sid are with the team.. yupiiiiiii!

okay guys look here... beamteam...
    Last edited by Annie Sheppard; 25 September 2007, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Just finished watching the CSI: NY premiere ->
      Spoiler:
      What do you think is up with these mysterious phonecalls that Mac is getting?
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

ok, so was last night's eps the worst ever or what????

seriously, is there a cliche that they missed? and what happened to the csi patented 'twists'?

I had most of this eps pegged right down to the function of the mirror and the goo-goo at the end

I love csi vegas and new york (and if they'd get rid of caruso i might like miami too) but seriously, the eps last year with nick was far, far better
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          ok, so was last night's eps the worst ever or what????

seriously, is there a cliche that they missed? and what happened to the csi patented 'twists'?

I had most of this eps pegged right down to the function of the mirror and the goo-goo at the end

I love csi vegas and new york (and if they'd get rid of caruso i might like miami too) but seriously, the eps last year with nick was far, far better
          Sounds like I didn't miss much. I was going to try to catch it, but I was traveling for work yesterday afternoon, and didn't get back until late last night. I was surprised to hear that apparently

Spoiler:
          Sara survives?

The CSI: NY premiere was pretty good though, I thought.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

yes

Spoiler:
            sara survives

break down if you want to read it

Spoiler:
            the eps is curent time and flash backs. they tell how she got caught, how the bad girl mistreated her...then sara is in the car, how she gets out. she's in a wash, and it rains and the water, eventually, helps lift the car a bit so that she can get free.

then....miss survivor stupidly waunders off and starts stumbling across the desert.

they find the car, but no sara. find her tracks, but lose them as she gets more and more disorientated, the wind blows away her tracks, she no longer places rocks to symbolize her tracks.

when she's getting out of the car, she grabs and uses the rear view mirror...and wonder of wonders, when the poor dear collapses, nick and catherine who are driving nearby, see the reflection of the sun off that mirror and that's how they find her.

she is, of course, in bad shape...but manages to open her eyes to see gil in the chopper with her and you kjnow that all is well with the world
            gag

plot holes include

Spoiler:
            there's no way sara tied teh bandana on her head with one hand, the other arm was broken. her left arm is broken but i swore it was her RIGHT arm that was trapped. and why in hades did she go hiking? she had to know that her twu wuv was going to come looking for her...and even if he didn't, that others would. She should have sat in the shade and, if she just HAD to walk, waited until closer to evening than doing it in the heat of the day.

all in all, it was just poorly put together. these folks can write crimes, but they suck at relationship stuff
            maybe it'd be different if i liked this ship,but i don't. sara is a nutcase and a rather unlikable character for me and i can't believe that gil is so stupid as to shag a subordinant

and we're due for more of the same next week because

Spoiler:
            gil outed himself so now there's an investigation, conducted by ecksley

dare i hope that sara gets reassigned???

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              yes

Spoiler:
              sara survives

break down if you want to read it

Spoiler:
              the eps is curent time and flash backs. they tell how she got caught, how the bad girl mistreated her...then sara is in the car, how she gets out. she's in a wash, and it rains and the water, eventually, helps lift the car a bit so that she can get free.

then....miss survivor stupidly waunders off and starts stumbling across the desert.

they find the car, but no sara. find her tracks, but lose them as she gets more and more disorientated, the wind blows away her tracks, she no longer places rocks to symbolize her tracks.

when she's getting out of the car, she grabs and uses the rear view mirror...and wonder of wonders, when the poor dear collapses, nick and catherine who are driving nearby, see the reflection of the sun off that mirror and that's how they find her.

she is, of course, in bad shape...but manages to open her eyes to see gil in the chopper with her and you kjnow that all is well with the world
              gag

plot holes include

Spoiler:
              there's no way sara tied teh bandana on her head with one hand, the other arm was broken. her left arm is broken but i swore it was her RIGHT arm that was trapped. and why in hades did she go hiking? she had to know that her twu wuv was going to come looking for her...and even if he didn't, that others would. She should have sat in the shade and, if she just HAD to walk, waited until closer to evening than doing it in the heat of the day.

all in all, it was just poorly put together. these folks can write crimes, but they suck at relationship stuff
              maybe it'd be different if i liked this ship,but i don't. sara is a nutcase and a rather unlikable character for me and i can't believe that gil is so stupid as to shag a subordinant

and we're due for more of the same next week because

Spoiler:
              gil outed himself so now there's an investigation, conducted by ecksley

dare i hope that sara gets reassigned???
              Wow. Yeah...can't say I have a burning desire to go watch now. But thanks, I appreciate that - all I'd been able to find out is that
              Spoiler:
              Sara survived.

I think something is going to happen to Sara though, still. I believe it was Ausiello at TVGuide that said something like: (roughly paraphrasing)
              Spoiler:
              for those of you who don't like the Grissom/Sara relationship, I've been told that relationship will be wrapped up conclusively this season.
              That's why I was pretty sure she was going to die. But, maybe they'll write her out another way-reassignment, like you said.

I must admit, Sara's not ever been my favorite on this show either. I don't dislike her, but if I were rating the characters in order, she'd probably be near the bottom of my list. And yeah, I don't care for GSR either - my supervisor/subordinate relationship hangups kicking in again.
              - Life after Stargate -
              sigpic

Comment

Last night's ep jumped the shark, as far as I'm concerned. That was about as lame and self-gratifying as CSI has ever been.

Comment

it seems to be just another one of those token romances that all american shows MUST have these days cos they think it will attract more of the audience.
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

i much rather preferred Lady Heather over Sara any and all days of the week

sara is just....3 fries short of a happy meal??? chick is off balance, that's always been my squick.

I can certainly deal with

Spoiler:
                    her surviving to be written out. works for me

Just lose the romance please. they don't do it well and it's just cringeworthy and frankly, the reason for many folks i know to have stopped watching the show

sigpic

Comment

CSI: Miami

Spoiler:
                      Okay I guess. Caruso pulls off another one of crappiest one liners. Ugh. He really needs to work on his body language and etc. I thought he was going to jump thru the window and rape the kid.

CSI

Spoiler:
                      Glad Sarah lived, though I'm not surprised.

New York
                      Spoiler:
                      Wonder who's been sending Mac those phone calls...past love?
                      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

for me GSR was a shock. I don't watch Vegas generally but it's still a pain for me when i only hear about them. i always thought that LV is the 'almost-only-about-crime-and-science' of the three shows. so this ship is such a no-no for me there. and Sara... she kinda strange that woman...

i really liked miami until last season which i haven't even seen and most probably never will cos it's so crappy that i avoid it. i don't have a problem with H. he's a nice and lovely guy, but i hate what they have done with him and the team. i thought i would lose my sight when i saw him with Marisol... eeww!! worse storyline ever. i just don't get it why tptb have to make it so difficult. H and Yelina and end of the story. they would have had more time to focus on the crimes then. but the thing that bugs me the most is how they all treat Ryan. he's the black sheep of the team. i'm really sick of it. i've decided not to go back to miami till something change for the better there... so i'm patiently waiting

as for ny...ny is the best. even if last season has made me cry somtimes. it was really bad, oh boy... the first two season were great but last year it was too much of relationship storylines - Mac and P...p...p..peyton (eeww!!) and Danny/Lindsay. Gosh i love the show because of the people personals storylines but what they did with Danny... no comment. so i have great expectations for this year maybe too great after watching the premiere... for me it wasn't like a season beginning just like some random episode. it didn't make mee jump in the air but it was okay. better than LV or Miami...

since you have already talked here about relationships... what do you think about new yorks?? Danny/Lindsay?? i know many people who don't watch it anymore because of that Montana country girl and Danny who has been chaged into a 'doormat' like some people said... what do you think??

i love their relationship in s2 but what she did to him in 'LRC' and after that has broken my little shipper heart (which still tries to recover) i try to blame the script but sometimes it doesn't work and i wanna kick her @ss

i hope it will only get better now...

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard View Post
                          as for ny...ny is the best. even if last season has made me cry somtimes. it was really bad, oh boy... the first two season were great but last year it was too much of relationship storylines - Mac and P...p...p..peyton (eeww!!) and Danny/Lindsay. Gosh i love the show because of the people personals storylines but what they did with Danny... no comment. so i have great expectations for this year maybe too great after watching the premiere... for me it wasn't like a season beginning just like some random episode. it didn't make mee jump in the air but it was okay. better than LV or Miami...

since you have already talked here about relationships... what do you think about new yorks?? Danny/Lindsay?? i know many people who don't watch it anymore because of that Montana country girl and Danny who has been chaged into a 'doormat' like some people said... what do you think??

i love their relationship in s2 but what she did to him in 'LRC' and after that has broken my little shipper heart (which still tries to recover) i try to blame the script but sometimes it doesn't work and i wanna kick her @ss

i hope it will only get better now...
                          I don't mind Danny/Lindsay. I suppose I don't really care one way or the other on that one. I don't remember LRC? Which one was that?

I love Mac/Peyton though, I'm sorry. I think Peyton is adorable, and gorgeous. And I think she's good for Mac.

Oh, and
                          Spoiler:
                          who's this new tech girl with Adam? Did Stella call her Kendall?
                          Has she been on before? I apologize for the questions, I only started watching regularly last season.
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                            I don't mind Danny/Lindsay. I suppose I don't really care one way or the other on that one. I don't remember LRC? Which one was that?
                            Love Run Cold - the most famous hall conversation scene ever lol

I love Mac/Peyton though, I'm sorry. I think Peyton is adorable, and gorgeous. And I think she's good for Mac.
                            she's not my type... but i respect that there are people who like them together..

Oh, and
                            Spoiler:
                            who's this new tech girl with Adam? Did Stella call her Kendall?
                            Has she been on before? I apologize for the questions, I only started watching regularly last season.
                            the actress has been before in season 1 episode 'Til death do us part' but not as a lab tech only a friend of the vic and even for a while as a suspect.

Comment

Ausiello Exclusive: (SPOILERS FOR FUTURE EPISODES OF CSI:LV)

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...Sara/800023205
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              sigpic

Comment

Well from the sounds of things... I might lose my intrest with LV too... Miami has been now for a while... just haven't even been really getting into it and never really invested any time into the characters of that show...

Seems like it will NY for me as it's been for the past 2 seasons... gotten little more into season 1 then I was when it started... but oh well...

I liked the premiere of it... and I really like Danny/Lindsay... seems also they didn't just brush off Danny's injury like I felt they did with Flack's last season... but then again I'm sure it was just for this episode *lol*
                                I hope though Lindsay stays the little more spunkier side to her like she had in season 2... season 3 just got a little to much drama with her life and Danny,, hopefully season 4 is back on track...
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X