No announcement yet.

CSI Las Vegas - Miami - New York - Cyber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've found this petition thanks to a link on LJ.

If you're disappointed in the ending of the finale, you should go and sign it.

I know it's probably useless but...

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
      I've found this petition thanks to a link on LJ.

If you're disappointed in the ending of the finale, you should go and sign it.

I know it's probably useless but...
      I doubt they'll change sth...

WTG spoiler
      Spoiler:
      I love the fact Brass made it but why the hell GSR????? I'm glad they didn't kiss. That would have really made me puke...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
        I doubt they'll change sth...

WTG spoiler
        Spoiler:
        I love the fact Brass made it but why the hell GSR????? I'm glad they didn't kiss. That would have really made me puke...
        Spoiler:
        Didn't like the ending at all and i think it was rather predictable too, should have been Cath would have been good to see some more of Lydnsey in the finale too. I di dlike the bit wheer G/S where taking pics of each other it was rather cute lol it made me giddle, but again seemed forced.

It made a big deal that someone was gona die too and no one did what was the point in that lol, i wouldn't call that the best finale ever like they made it out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by St@rbuck
          Spoiler:
          Didn't like the ending at all and i think it was rather predictable too, should have been Cath would have been good to see some more of Lydnsey in the finale too. I di dlike the bit wheer G/S where taking pics of each other it was rather cute lol it made me giddle, but again seemed forced.

It made a big deal that someone was gona die too and no one did what was the point in that lol, i wouldn't call that the best finale ever like they made it out to be.
          Nothing beats Grave Danger They even showed it in the cinemas here in Germany.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
            Nothing beats Grave Danger They even showed it in the cinemas here in Germany.
            yes Grave Danger was fab gotta be the best finale, fab that it was shown in cinema's in Germany i wanna watch csi at the cinema *pouts*

Comment

I finally watched the Miami final. Great one! Way better than CSI LV. Somehow I knew who the mole was. It could just be *that* person.
              sigpic

Comment

What's this I hear that one of the principal characters of CSI is being killed off in the season six finale?
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Happy birthday BruTak!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Aww. thanks J.S.
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Needed to post some random pics of George!

Hope no one minds.

Comment

Finished reading Donn Cortez's new CSI: Miami novel "Riptide" a few days ago. Read it on a train home from Edinburgh, and got weird looks cos I was chuckling away at the funny bits.

Horatio visits a taxidermist for some information, and expresses concernt that she lives and works in a bad neigbourhood.
                        He asks if she's ever had anything stolen from her shop. She replies she's got a great alarm system - a ten-thousand watt strobe light, and a tape of Godzilla's roar played at volume 11.
                        sigpic

Comment

what?? any post since August?? page 33?? oh no!!... should be changed

Comment

Comment

George!!! *drools*

Comment

sweet

Comment

Working...
                                X