This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ancient 1
    Didn't Spock use the response "Indeed" a whole lot.....as does Teal'c?
    Spock used the word "fascinating".
    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

i used the line "He's dead Jim" in one of my fanfics!

i have to say I love trek, and I'm happy at all of the references made to it in SG1.
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Torley
        This is a Star Wars joke, not a Star Trek one... but I thought I'd mention it anyway: that X-302 sequence in the Season Premiere of Season 7... all those one-liners and the whole visual stuff (i.e. Goa'uld mothership as Death Star) were AWESOME!!!
        That whole F-302 vs Anubis's super weapon ship was such a homage to Star Wars. The tiny fighter flying over a cityscape firing two missles into a cooling shaft. Hmmm...where have we seen that before?

I really like the scene where Jack comes back saying they won't name the X-303 the Enterprise. Somehow I knew they were going to try that. Plus the whole scene in The Other Guys where they talk about Star Trek and redshirts.

Comment

And now they're doing "Star Trek" jokes on "Atlantis". The reference to the Doctor, and his Scottish accent.

I think it's very realistic. If we were put into these situations, we'd be doing "Star Trek" jokes too. I think I'd also be imitating O'Neill imitating Homer Simpson and using the expletive "Frell" a lot!
          Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

I just heard another Star Trek joke in the latest episode of Atlantis - Sanctuary
            Spoiler:

McKay calls Sheppard "Captain Kirk" for hitting on that ascended Ancient lady!
            Last edited by SP90; 07 December 2004, 08:00 AM.

Comment

The one I loved was in Atlantis, I don't remember which ep but Teyla asks who Dr. McCoy is and Shep answers "He's the guy who plays Dr. Beckett on TV"
              May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

I just caught another Star Wars joke in Lost City, don't know if it's been said before. That traitor Jaffa guy that stabs Bra'tac says to him "You are weak old man"
                May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

In stargate episode 7x13 "Grace", When the alien ship is attacking the Prometheus, Colonel Ronson orders the helm to take "Evasive Manuver Pattern Delta." In Star Trek DS9 and Voyager, in battle, the helm is commonly ordered to take "Evasise Manuvers, Pattern Delta."
                  Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by SP90
                    I just heard another Star Trek joke in the latest episode of Atlantis - Sanctuary
                    Spoiler:

McKay calls Sheppard "Captain Kirk" for hitting on that ascended Ancient lady!
                    LOL!! I'm not really a Star Trek fan (just cos its on too late) but I've spent enough time around sci-fi forums to get a few jokes!!

Loved that one

Spoiler:
                    McKay first accused him of being Kirk when he went to take the ancient woman on a picnic and then later when he found out the chick did have a thing for Sheppard he goes "Oh my god he IS Kirk!!"

I loved it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                      Didn't Spock use the response "Indeed" a whole lot.....as does Teal'c?
                      Yes, Spock frequently did say "Indeed".

Comment

A new one! Can someone get it right for me because I forgot the exact quote while Gateworld was off line "He thinks he's Captain Kirk!" Dr. McKay to Major Shepard in "The Defiant One". on "Stargate, Atlantis".

Comment

I think it was: "Who are you? Captain Kirk?"
                          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Thank you. I stand corrected.

Comment

Heres one from "The Brotherhood"

Spoiler:
                              "I'm a doctor, not a bloody pilot!" - Dr. Beckett

I think we'll be hearing lots of these, just with "bloody" added all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler
                                Heres one from "The Brotherhood"

Spoiler:
                                "I'm a doctor, not a bloody pilot!" - Dr. Beckett

I think we'll be hearing lots of these, just with "bloody" added all the time.
                                that was awesome
                                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X