Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere in the middle of season 3 SG1 I got realy addicted to Stargate.
    I would have wallpapers,screensavers.....everything Stargate.When we would take a test I would allways write SG1 on the top of it (supriseingly I never got anything lover than C )
    Now the "fire" is dying out
    But I still write SG1 on every test.Afterall I want to have good grades in life.
    In the middle of my backswing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by colonel O'Neill
      I would have wallpapers,screensavers.....everything Stargate.When we would take a test I would allways write SG1 on the top of it (supriseingly I never got anything lover than C )
      Now the "fire" is dying out
      But I still write SG1 on every test.Afterall I want to have good grades in life.
      I don't understand why you wrote "SG1" on the top of all your tests. I'm even more confused why you would think this would help your grade?

I'm kind of fearful of lossing interest in Stargate. As much as I kind of hate my addiction ... I fear not having it. No longer caring ... Am I alone? I have a love/hate relationship with my addiction ...

Adrianne
      If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
      It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

lol my name is heidi
        and i got my 5yr son to love stargate now thats bad
        i need a 12 step in a bad way because we i go to a book store to pick up the new stargate mag and your son can not read yet but looks at whats in your hand and yels stargate and your bestfriend lol at u thats when u know u need a 12 step from stargate
        carter "colone?"
        o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

Originally posted by starathena74
          i go to a book store to pick up the new stargate mag
          THERE'S A STARGATE MAG!?

Adrianne
          If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
            THERE'S A STARGATE MAG!?

Adrianne
            yes there is there on issu 7 it will be in the stores around oct 24th if that helps
            carter "colone?"

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
              I'm kind of fearful of lossing interest in Stargate. As much as I kind of hate my addiction ... I fear not having it. No longer caring ... Am I alone? I have a love/hate relationship with my addiction ...

Adrianne
              You're not alone, I'm losing interest in SG1 and I really dont want to Where woud we be withut Stargate?

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

My addiction is definitely going strong. Truthfully, I don't see things changing anytime soon either. Guess I'm in this one for the long-haul.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Its a shame that Nerrti is dead. I'd like to put a couple of Gateaholics into one of the DNA blenders, identify if there's a gene that makes us susceptible to being Gateheads and then secretly alter the DNA of non-Gateheads to get them addicted to it. We all need to be a part of conspiracy now and then.

While I'm on the subject of conspiracies, does any one else think it odd that there's a Chinese restaurant pretty much on every street corner in America? except maybe Iowa. I mean it is great that within fifeteen minutes or less you can be eating Kung Pow Chicken, but are the actually covers for the Chinese Secret Police? Inquiring minds want to know
                  :: KNOCK, KNOCK ::
                  Oh gotta go, my take out is here
                  "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Chinese secret police? Interesting.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Lol LOL
                      I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
                      so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
                      But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
                      Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
                      GW My home away from home....
                      My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

back to the tpoic of addictions..... my SG1 addoction just recently picked up steam..... it's gonna be awhile before that starts to mellow out....
                        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
                          back to the tpoic of addictions..... my SG1 addoction just recently picked up steam..... it's gonna be awhile before that starts to mellow out....
                          I really ... don't see mine weaking any time soon.
                          I'm equally addicted to Stargate SG1 as I am Atlantis so there will always be something for me in the Stargate realm. At least I hope so

And I just love it so ... And I really haven't gone overboard so I don't see burnout happening ...

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

i think i will aways be one to the day i die and hopefully thats a long time from now im only 30
                            carter "colone?"

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
                              How many screen captures do you have on your PC as the reult of poping a DVD into your computer?
                              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

huh? not a huge techie....
                                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X