Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea... well i'll be here alot more now that the season hiatus has started.... watching SG was the only respite i had from hw... i guess Dr. Who'll have to tide me over til the season starts up again
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

I was really impressed with the start of this season ... and then I missed, like, one episode and now I don't really care

Maybe I'll buy the episodes I missed from iTunes? :;Shrug::
      I've been thinking of buying the Season Pass for Lost.

Adrianne
      If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
      It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
        I was really impressed with the start of this season ... and then I missed, like, one episode and now I don't really care

Maybe I'll buy the episodes I missed from iTunes? :;Shrug::
        I've been thinking of buying the Season Pass for Lost.

Adrianne
        I skipped the SG1 episode week before last was surprised that I didn't miss it. It was the one where Mitchell infiltrated the Allucian Alliance.
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
          I skipped the SG1 episode week before last was surprised that I didn't miss it. It was the one where Mitchell infiltrated the Allucian Alliance.
          See that ... I don't even know what episode you're talking about because I didn't see it and I'm not disappointed

In my defense, I have a lot of other things going on and just haven't had the time or interest

Adrianne
          If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
          It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
            1.) it's the Lucion Alliance and 2.) the ep title was In the Company of Theives

i'm soo proud of myself... i have yet to miss an epi of either SG1 or SGA yet this season!!! ussually by now i've missed two or three SG1 and seen only four of SGA.... but not this year!!! but now we're on hiatus til march [( :'( )] oh well... i'm hooked on Dr. Who and Heros promises to be interesting now i just need to find time to get on GW more often... i have to look thru 35 threads to get caught up in all my posting
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X